[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so I ordered some miracle berry tablets for lewd reasons,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Ok, so I ordered some miracle berry tablets for lewd reasons, but what are some foods I should try while using them? I've seen lemons suggested a lot.
>>
>>7533249
cock
>>
Lemons are really the only thing I can think of.

I suppose you could try sour patch kids but at that point you might as well just buy candies like that which aren't sour anyways.
>>
What lewd things can you do with miracle berries?
>>
>>7533625
bumhole
>>
>>7533625
If pussy juice, saliva, or cum are acidic, they'll be sweet.
>>
>>7533249
Oh lord I remember drinking straight lemon juice mixed with vinegar, then with chili. Friend it may change the flavor but the actual effects of the item still apply.

I shat literal acid for an hour after 10 minutes I laid in my bath tub with cold water hitting my ass and acidic dirreah seeping out my bunghole going down the drain.

Bad times friends bad times. Vinegar tastes pretty good though. Strawberry's and pineapples are GOAT. If you have sour apples they are also pretty good.
>>
>>7533249
Just cook/bake foods with citric acid anon.
>>
>>7533625

I was gonna try cum since his is really bitter, and some other stuff.

>>7533647

Thanks friend. I'll be careful.
>>
Wtf am I reading?
>>
>>7534904
It will still taste like semen, just with sugar.

Try all citrus fruits, orange, lime, grapefruit, kumquat, etc. Try apples. Pomegranate is insane. Pure cranberry juice too. Loquat is in season if you live anywhere where those grow.
>>
put them up your butt
>>
At the risk of sounding degenerate I taste my own cum often and record how it tastes after certain food that are supposed to change it. Plain old pineapple seems to work best forms pleasant taste. Eat a half a cored one if you can at least, and do it 2 hours before the event.
>>
w2c
>>
>>7535155
This. Pineapple and celery are goat for cum flavor. Tell him to stop eating fast food as well.
>>
>>7535155
>>7535338

He plans on drinking pineapple juice when he moves in with me, I was going to join him as well since how wet I get kinda puts him off going between my thighs. I just figured this would be a fun experiment to try until then.
>>
>>7535463
Sounds like a cuck. Any normal man I've met thinks the wetter the better
>>
>>7535482
Sounds like he has reasonable standards. A woman being aroused is a sign that she is (a) easy, (b) prone to cheating, and (c) dirty on every level from physical to spiritual

I'm really grossed out by women who enjoy sex too much, the exes I think about the most are the ones who just lay there like a dead fish and sometimes cried

I never figured out the crying but I just accepted it as a good thing, which it is
>>
File: 8====D.jpg (73 KB, 400x594) Image search: [Google]
8====D.jpg
73 KB, 400x594
>>7533249
>lewd reasons
you wanna eat sum dudes ass, don't ya boy.
>>
>>7535499

I'm a complete degenerate, so definitely option c.

>>7535507

>implying I don't eat ass anyway

I saw someone suggest it on a site for us, [spoiler]piss. I tried before but he wasn't properly hydrated/his diet was shit, so it was kinda awful. Wanna try with this, as well as when he's hydrated/eating properly/drinking pineapple juice since I read those all effect piss as well as cum.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7535463
>how wet I get kinda puts him off
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7533249
tobasco
>>
>>7533249
grapefruit is pretty based with miracle berries
>>
>>7533249
Try some really cheap whiskies and wines.
>>
>>7535499
You are just as funny as you think you are. Don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise, even if it's the entire world.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.