[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that all these Energy Drink brands have really fancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: energy-drinks11.jpg (105 KB, 1178x644) Image search: [Google]
energy-drinks11.jpg
105 KB, 1178x644
Why is it that all these Energy Drink brands have really fancy can art, but when it comes to taste it's all the same horsepiss?
>>
>>7532617
how else would they entice 14 year olds to start drinking that shit
>>
Monster tastes pretty good. It kinda tastes like a souped up lemon lime
>>
>>7532649
Monster tastes nothing like lemon lime. If anything it tastes like a mix of apple and grape artificial flavor, but it really just tastes like b-12 and a hint of citric acid. The green logo has thrown you off.
>>
>>7532617
For the most part they use taurine, so they share that flavor. Then, to mask the taurine they sweeten it similarly.
>>
>>7532661
how does taurine taste?
I cant put my dick on it
>>
Monster, Red Bull and Rockstar taste pretty different from eachother m8
>>
>>7532728
salty coins and milk
>>
>>7532617
I like the citrus-y taste of Monster
It's my vice tbqhwyfam
>>
>>7532617
And the ones with no can art taste good (Euro Shopper)
>>
They all taste different (but only one of them tastes good (it's Red Bull)).

'Metallic' is probably the most underrated flavour.
>>
>>7534553
>but only one of them tastes good (it's Red Bull)
preach it. people always think im pretentious when I buy RB when I can get a Monster for less money and its a bigger can, but it sucks dick
>>
>>7532617
>Energy Drink
You mean soda, right?
>>
I like the coffee ones okay.
>>
>>7534786
monster is so sweet it makes me sick. i went through the energy drink trend back in high school, would drink one or two different kinds per day. i finally settled on red bull because it straight up tastes the best and is sold literally everywhere.

that said, i've tried the monster nitrous drinks, and they're good and sour. still prefer red bull though.
>>
Guru ftw
>>
>>7532617
Shit is so cheap. 19p for a pint of that crap
RedBull is 89p cheapest for the 250ml and everything else is less than 25p
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.