[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woah there, buddy! You gonna let that wine breathe a little?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 20110422boxedwinestorytop.jpg (47 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
20110422boxedwinestorytop.jpg
47 KB, 500x363
Woah there, buddy! You gonna let that wine breathe a little?
>>
>red goon
it's like reaching rock bottom
and then punishing yourself further for your mistakes
>>
>>7531459
im drinking box wine. i'm obviously drinking to get fucked up, because my life is falling apart. So no, im not going to let it breathe. I'm going to drink the entire box in one sitting and hope that i dont wake up.
>>
i always like when Wine snobs go INSANE over the year of the wine, like they can fucking tell the difference of a 1964 vs a 1965 or some such trite

youd have to be dead drunk 24/7, 365 days a year on different wines for YEARS to be able to tell the difference between fermented grape juices made at different times
>>
more like let your liver breathe.
>>
>>7531479
Are you drunk?
>>
>exposing it to the air at all
>not wrapping your lips around the nozzle and taking it directly from the source
>>
>>7531479
actually it's possible without ever getting drunk. you don't actually swallow the wine at tastings.
>>
>>7531479

Weak bait.
>>
>>7531479
Year doesn't matter. Year + region of origin does.
>>
>not putting it in a blender for a few seconds
>>
>not taking the bag out of the box and chugging your space bag alone in the darkness of your your room
Stay pleb. I bet you guys don't even drink popov or black out.
>>
>>7531503
Space baaaaaaaag! Open your mouth, bitch!
>>
>>7531459
No, no, here's what you do.

You remove the bag from the box. You remove the little bit of plastic from the plastic nozzle. Pour Mountain Dew into the opening until all the spare space in the bag has been filled. Slot the bit of plastic back in, and prepare for a good time. Really opens up the wine's nuances.
>>
File: 1459026944579.png (343 KB, 589x404) Image search: [Google]
1459026944579.png
343 KB, 589x404
>>7531459
>not ripping the bag out of the box and nozzling that shit in your mouth in one go while at your PC alone listening to nasheeds.
>>
>>7531503
This is the proper way to drink boxed wine.
>>
File: Keystone-Light-Keith-Stone.jpg (243 KB, 973x700) Image search: [Google]
Keystone-Light-Keith-Stone.jpg
243 KB, 973x700
>>7531470
I'm not a wine drinker, but I'll drink with you. See you in the ER, buddy.
>>
>>7531644
Regular or Code Red?
>>
>>7532024
regular for white and code red for red obviously
>>
File: haram.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>>7531999
>>
>>7532016
RIP our livers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.