[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this place good or wha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rc.jpg (113 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
rc.jpg
113 KB, 550x412
Is this place good or wha?
>>
>>7530175
It's a meme
>>
File: e_haya_Cute Dog_YkdrSGU.jpg (225 KB, 1814x1280) Image search: [Google]
e_haya_Cute Dog_YkdrSGU.jpg
225 KB, 1814x1280
>>7530175
I went there when I was 16 with my first girlfriend and her family. We went there for dinner the first night I got to Orlando.

Reminds me of how strange and awkward of a time in my life it was, although a time of growing up and shit like that.
>>
>>7530175
Looks kitschy as fuck.
>>
>>7530175
It's alright
>>
>>7530175
Is that place srill open at MoA? I liked it as a kid. It's ironic it's not vegan cinsidering how much rainforest destruction is for growing cattle feed.

>>7530227
It's very kitschy. There was also another kitschy place upstairs called Cafe Odyssey which took the place of a laser tag place that used mirror tricks at the beginning of each round to make it appear from outside that players were beamed in. There was also a Star Trek gift shopbwhere I got a Enterprise-D phone. Never played laser tag there because it was too expensive. I guess not many othets did either. Last time I checked, a Polynesian themed restaurant had taken that spot.
>>
Rain forest cafe is fun. I haven't been there in years so no comment on food quality, but I would like to return and get drunk and watch the gorilla play drums
>>
I went to the one in San Francisco a few years ago. It was a very cool looking place but I'm not so sure about the service... I couldn't see any staff so sat at the bar, still nobody appeared for ages so I left without trying anything. I'm kinda stupid though so maybe I was in the wrong area . idk I would definitely try it again though.
>>
>>7530263
You seem confused. Rock-a-Fire Explosion has never been there.
>>
Oh man RFC reminds me so much of my childhood! I remember going to one when my family used to visit Las Vegas and the stupid fake thunderstorm would scare me so much. Now I take my nieces/nephews to the one in San Antonio and watch them get scared. I still hate sitting by the elephants or the gorillas though just because they're damn loud. I'll probably take my daughter when she's a bit older. I love their bar/barstools and their coconut shrimp is fan-fucking-tactic.
>>
>>7530306
But I do love the animatronic crocodile they have. I love when it goes off and scares the shit out of the kids that were throwing pennies at it.
>>
Tourist shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.