[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this turn me into a walking fart cannon every time I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: spicyitalianBMT.jpg (138 KB, 644x365) Image search: [Google]
spicyitalianBMT.jpg
138 KB, 644x365
Why does this turn me into a walking fart cannon every time I eat it? Is it the cheese? Is it the bread? Is it the deli meat?

What in the fuck. I'm starting to worry. It smells like boiled chicken in the room, and my boyfriend's pretty much done with the 'oh that's cute sweetheart, but why'd you do that?!' phase and has moved onto just locking himself in another room.

Shout out to all the people who love the smell of their own farts.
>>
>>7529835
It's the protein from the meat and cheese.
>>
nitrites
>>
>>7529835
>why does eating a bunch of roughage and processed meats make me gassy
really?
>>
>>7530356
>>7530870
>>7530892
False

It's either the bread, or onion and garlic that are surely used somewhere in there, potentially even as concentrated extracts.

Alternatively, OP could be wrong about the etiology of the farts.
>>
>>7530912
shut up retard, no one cares about your stupid opinions :^)
>>
>>7530936
No one cares about yours either though? :^)
>>
>>7530945
Irrelevant, as I don't have any stupid opinions. What now, bitch?
>>
>>7529835
Can you sit on my face?
I'll love you more than he will ever conceive
>>
>>7529835
Try not going to Suckway. It's objectively the worst fast food place on earth hidden behind the guise of being healthy and "normal" """"""real"""""" food.
>shit salad on fake bread
>tissue of meat
>ingredients festering in a vat of toilet ice water
>overpriced
>>
>>7529835
I have the very same problem when i eat subway. I think its the veggies mixed with that greasy ass meat...also cheese if you're sensitive to dairy

as for your boyfriend... just do what I did and get you an eproctophile
>>
>>7531037
>tissue of meat
OK? Meat is tissue, that's what organs are made of.
>>
>>7532546
I mean as far as the amount of meat you get its like a kleenex tissues worth
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.