[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Chic-Fil-A employee anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: holychicken.jpg (95 KB, 700x494) Image search: [Google]
holychicken.jpg
95 KB, 700x494
Ask a Chic-Fil-A employee anything.
>>
>>7529806
>806▶
Why do you hate homosexuals?
>>
There's nothing to ask you, make an AMA on Reddit.
>>
>>7529815
because they are all degenerates. Especially my gay co-worker.
>>
>>7529806
Do you attend a place of worship on a regular basis?
>>
>>7529806
Must be nice not to work on Sundays. How are the managers?
>>
>>7529806
Best item on the menu in your opinion?
>>
If I mention this ad can I get some kind of deal at my local Chic-Fil-A?
>>
>>7529824
Is he cute?
>>
Where do you work?
>>
>>7529806
What state?
>>
>>7529838
ye
>>7529839
My managers are shitty people and do not represent the companies values.
>>7529840
Spicy Sandwhich
>>7529850
kek
>>7529855
i'm not gay so I wouldn't know
>>7529858
Chic-Fil-A
>>7529868
TN
>>
>>7529876
Are you in East, West or Middle Tennessee?
>>
>>7529839
There's a chic fil a across the street from the restaurant I work at, probably the only two family restaurants on that street. Being closed on sunday means all the after church lunch rush of children and old people comes to us. Being a christian corparation, chic fil a closing on the biggest day to their demographic is the shittiest idea I've ever heard.
>>
>>7529882
Middle
>>7529886
It creates a lot of demand on saturday.
We rake in about 900-2000 dollars for each hour during the morning and day shifts. Nights are still busy as well.
>>
Why are Chick-fil-A employees always so ridiculously chipper and nice? Do they brainwash you guys or something?
>>
>>7529876
When you say they're shitty, what do you mean? Of course only broad examples. I don't want you fired.
>>
>>7529901
No but we are basically trying to make the place feel inviting. I went to Zaxby's and the cashiers were assholes. It's not just the fact that we are super nice. We also help people out as much as possible. At my store we actually bring out the food to you and refill your drinks and we also give people free stuff all the time. We firmly believe that success is all about the customer.
>>
Why are the fries so terrible?
>>
How to make chic fil a sauce
>>
>>7529908
I mean they are very mean when not talking to the customer. They don't carry over the same values. They are very fake. They also almost all have superiority complexes and it's extremely annoying. I'm actually scared to talk to management about anything in fear that they will get angry about it. They feel the need to be way too harsh and they don't encourage teamwork which is one of the values of the company.
>>
>>7529918
We don't salt them enough desu
>>7529919

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vC7QQyYMhU
>>
What's the best item on the menu?
>>
Why do you hate homosexuals?
>>
One time I let a man suck my dick, will they ask me about that in the interview if I apply for a job there?
>>
Why do you commit wanton acts of brutal and hellish violence against kind, compassionate, beautiful, hardworking homosexuals?
>>
>>7530022
Not only will they ask you about it, they will give you a complete hippocampal deep-tissue scan to call up the memory and watch it for themselves before rejecting your application with extreme prejudice.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.