[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Mars Bars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: THEBESTFOODEVER!.jpg (7 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
THEBESTFOODEVER!.jpg
7 KB, 284x178
What do you think of Mars Bars?
>>
>>7529075
Is that the one that's got that crunchy and flaky stuff in it?
>>
>>7529086
>Is that the one that's got that crunchy and flaky stuff in it?

you're thinking of the 3 muskrateers
>>
Gross as fuck. Snickers are good though.
>>
Creepy and weird. They only put those in the Polish section at the grocery store
>>
>>7529132
>talking about Snickers in a Mars Bars thread
>>
>>7529075

Not as good as the bars on Mercury. Super hot.
>>
I hear the US version has almonds in them, yuck.
>>
>>7529075
They taste great. Like most candy bars taste great.
>>
>>7529132
myron knows his shit
>>
>>7529096
>3 musketeers
>crunchy

I don't think you've ever had a 3 musketeers senpai
>>
I prefer moon pubs hehe zing!!
>>
>>7529075
Probably my fav peanut butter bar.
>>
File: Milky-Way-UK-Wrapper-Small.jpg (105 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
Milky-Way-UK-Wrapper-Small.jpg
105 KB, 600x200
I've had EU Mars bars before and they taste identical to the US Milky Way bar, except that they're sweeter and the chocolate was better... anyone know where pic related UK version fits in?
>>
File: 1448178222122.png (114 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1448178222122.png
114 KB, 512x512
I HATE MARS BARS
>>
>>7529302
dumb ghettoposter
>>
Burger here. Is the chocolate in mars bars dark?

I really like Milky Way dark bars we have here in US.

US Mars bars have almonds and are harder to find.
>>
The British and Canadian Mars bars are very similar to the United States Milky Way bar, which Mars, Inc. produced (not to be confused with the European version of Milky Way, which is similar to the United States' 3 Musketeers).
>>
>>7529075
Full of plastic
>>
>>7530838
You can buy dark chocolate Mars bars yes, they are simply called "Mars dark". The default like the OP is milk chocolate though.

Mars bars and Milky ways are nothing alike. Milky ways are called 3 musketeers in America.
>>
>>7530952
This. Also, basically any other candy bar is superior. Snickers, Twix, KitKats, Wunderbar, Lion all better than Mars.
>>
File: 1.jpg (221 KB, 1344x756) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
221 KB, 1344x756
Every time I go the US I buy a Milky Way bar and then when I come back I make people do a blind taste test comparing a Milky Way and a Mars. Milky Way always wins.
>>
>>7529132
>Snickers are good though.

>disgusting nuts in candy

american detected
>>
>>7529075

Way too sweet
>>
American checking in. I can get Lion bars in the "British" section of my grocery store (Meijers). I can't find Mars bars though. So closest substitute is an American Milky Way?
>>
I used to like mars ice cream before I outgrew sugary treats. do they still make those?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.