[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post cheeky food pranks for April Fool's Day. Like if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1456575868610.png (9 KB, 894x182) Image search: [Google]
1456575868610.png
9 KB, 894x182
Post cheeky food pranks for April Fool's Day.

Like if you mix gelatin in the orange juice overnight and then for breakfast it's all solid!!
>>
What a horrible person in that picture.

Also that's just a waste of orange juice. What's the point?
>>
>>7527599
You should see the look on their face when they try to pour it, man. I did it last year and it was funny but now I need fresh ideas.
>>
>>7527601
Take a shit in the orange juice.
>>
Piss in the orange juice
>>
>>7527603
>>7527616
Guys, maybe some more serious suggestions LOL!
>>
One time I got my friend to shove an unwrapped mini Slim Jim in his asshole, then gave it to our other friend to eat

Called it a "rim jim"
>>
>>7527624
I am being completely serious when I tell you to shit in the orange juice.

You should see the look on peoples' faces when they try to pour it, man!
>>
>>7527634
You could have made him very sick.
>>
>>7527634
OK, you give me an idea now.

What does a banana look like after you put it in your bum? Does it have little poo streaks? I can use chocolate or something to make one of the bananas look like it has been in a bum and put it back in the fruit bowl!
>>
>>7527624
Cum in the orange juice
>>
>>7527662
Never make a thread on this website ever again
>>
>>7527588

This is a bit stolen from the Upright Citizen's Brigade. Ass Pennies, look it up.

Now can you please be original and/or funny?
>>
>>7527712
I don't understand how being unoriginal makes it less funny.
>>
>>7527712
Post your own ideas if you have better ones. That's what I'm asking for LOL!
>>
>>7527719
>>7527720

I didn't make the thread. The onus is on OP.
>>
>>7527722
Still not making sense.
>>
>>7527722
Haha, I made the thread asking for help! It's fine if you can't think of anything, but if I had an idea I wouldn't need to ask!

I think I'll try the banana thing but if someone thinks of something better I'll try that instead.
>>
>>7527712
I'm actually the person responsible for that particular piece of shitposting, and have never heard of Upright Citizen's Brigade. The context was a thread by some guy being OCD about using pre-used cutlery in restaurants, so I was just escalating what was already going on.

A little tickled to see someone using a cap of something I wrote, so please don't rain on my parade.

OP, you could try just pouring vinegar or something in the milk. You should have made this thread earlier in the week. You don't have time to plan anything elaborate.
>>
I like the idea of shitting in the toilet cistern so everytime someone flushes, a miniature Elisa Lam scenario takes place.
>>
Take all cereal boxes out of cupboard. Switch cereals. Put cereals back in cupboard. Enjoy the show.
>>
>>7527588
Replace the milk with cream and prostatic fluids
>>
Leave fruit in your dad's house so his friends think he's a liberal.
>>
>>7528003
>miniature Elisa Lam scenario

fuck you for reminding me of that
>>
>>7527624
Mix milk in the oj. It'll be like an orange ice cream.
>>
Switch roommate's soymilk with real milk. They'll have to make gross poops
>>
>>7527712
Fuck I keked for ages when I watched that. Used to tell people to do it as real advice.
>>
>>7527635
This! Do it OP!
>>
>>7527636
I'ts "could of". Learn some english man.
>>
>>7527588
Hey guys I'm back! I did this 7527662 and OMG it was pretty funny.

I used melted chocolate and peanut butter to make some smears on the banana. Later I came in the kitchen and saw my roomy giving the fruit bowl a strange look, so I walked up and was like "hey what happened to this?"

He didn't say anything so I picked it up and sniffed it and said it smelled OK. Then I opened it and took a bite and said "Oh! It tastes like it has been in a bum!!!!"

LOL, my roomy looked so confused like he didn't know what was happening! It was so funny I couldn't help laughing. Very good joke.
>>
>>7528958
>didn't even fucking cum in the milk
Never fucking make a thread in /ck/ again.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.