[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Del Taco worker anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: welcometohell.jpg (73 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
welcometohell.jpg
73 KB, 640x434
Ask a Del Taco worker anything
>>
Why is the steak and guac burrito so based?
>>
>>7527252
I've never eaten it.
Now that I think about it, I haven't at Del Taco in years.
>>
Why are your stores so inconsistent? One store is awesome while the other is garbage. Also, what's that white sauce in your hard-shelled taco? inb4manjuice
>>
>>7527249
why do you think anyone cares? I could just go ask the nearest 15 year old what its like and save a thread.
>>
>>7527281
>Why are your stores so inconsistent?
Different locations, different services.
It's pretty self explanatory.
>Also, what's that white sauce in your hard-shelled taco?
The secret sauce?
It's soybean oil, egg yolk and vinegar.

>>7527286
>why do you think anyone cares?
>Yet I replied to this thread :-DDDDDD
>I could just go ask the nearest 15 year old what its like and save a thread.
Considering the staff, I'm the youngest and I'm 18.
>>
>>7527249
Whats the cheapest taco and what are the ingredients?
>>
>>7527314
Crunchy taco with beef, lettuce and cheese.
>>
>>7527322
Is it worth what they charge?
>>
>>7527314
The cheapest taco is like sixty nine cents.

>>7527322
This anon knows

>>7527329
Nah. It's overpriced bull for the quality of the tacos.
>>
>>7527310
>Considering the staff, I'm the youngest and I'm 18.
>18
sure you are

>Yet I replied to this thread :-DDDDDD
>implying it was bumped
kill yourself you piece of fucking shit get back to making me 3 $1 tacos
>>
>>7527249
Why is the double cheeseburger or whatever the best thing on the menu? Its all I ever get but I feel weird getting a burger at a "taco" place
>>
Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
>>
>>7527337
Stores never want to hire anyone younger than 18. They're always shitty workers and you have child labor laws to deal with, If baby doesn't get his nappy time he gets to complain to the state labor department.
>>
what the fuck is a del taco
>>
>>7527333
If Del Taco is overpriced. Then what the fuck is Taco Bell? Seriously, it pisses me off that Taco Bell is fucking everywhere and Del Taco has like 1 or 2 places in all of Oregon.
>>
>>7527341
Not OP, but i've never had the burger from DT. The fries look like mush, but always wondered why anyone would get a burger at a taco place.

But, I always see mexicans getting the burger, and whitey eating tacos there.

OP, is there a "secret menu" thing people can do? like get chalupa or quesadilla burrito?
>>
>>7527337
>kill yourself you piece of fucking shit get back to making me 3 $1 tacos
After you, my love. ;)

>>7527341
The double del?
Most likely the burger sauce.

>>7527348
They do hire people younger than eighteen.
We had a sixteen year old kid working with us.

>>7527352
It's probably overpriced as well.

>>7527353
There is no secret menu.
>>
>>7527348
I worked at Wendy's in HS (2005-2006, was 16 and17) and me and most of my similarly-aged friends were as good as most of the mid-to-better adult workers. I know this is anecdotal evidence and only one storefront, but, I'd be surprised if this wasn't common. With a job like that, it'd seem like it's less about age, as there's not much skill and a lot of people there because they like drugs and don't want a background check.
>>
>>7527249

Where do you work
>>
>tfw del taco had normal tacos for 39 cents each
>tfw used to buy like 30 at a time
>>
This is the last thread I'll ever be on 4chan. Thanks for nothing you shiftless faggots.
>>
>>7527381
At Dl Taco, you silly anon.
>>
>>7527385
?¿?¿?
>>
>>7527249
What should I get from Taco Bell?
>>
>>7527585
Everything and anything.
Beats our shit tier food.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.