[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Mac Tonight get his marketing promotion ended? htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: moon man.jpg (79 KB, 560x234) Image search: [Google]
moon man.jpg
79 KB, 560x234
Why did Mac Tonight get his marketing promotion ended?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c4_b5PHWg8
>>
>>7527209
Because it freaked people the fuck out.
>>
>>7527209
Did you even ever watch the original ytmnds?? They say exactly why. Anyway tldr he quit to start music career you dummy.
>>
>>7527209
He started a controversial music project
>>
Since day 1, Mickey D's jewish overlords have been abducting nigger children and other riff-raff, experimenting on them in order to fine-tune meat processing and flavoring techniques, and ultimately cooking their flesh into hamburger patties and feeding them to their peers.

Moonman's increasingly honest messages were not resonating with the subhumans who are the target demographic of McDonald's (both as consumers and as experimental subjects), so the suits dropped him. Nowadays, McDonald's commercials are blatantly tailored to niggers, and business is booming.
>>
>>7527225
how so?
>>
Decade old YTMND fads aside, he tested remarkably poorly across the board and didn't do a good job of promoting what he was allegedly designed to promote. Only a coked up eighties ad executive would think a swing-singer with a creepy porcelain moon head would be a viable mascot for a late night fast food campaign.
>>
>>7527390
its not like they did much better years later with that arch deluxe debacle
>>
>>7527209
The music ripped off Mack the Knife and the original singer's family sued McD's.
>>
>>7527274
Little kids were terrorized by it. It was brand new CGI at the time. And the adults heard Bobbi Darrin from their childhood, and then saw this hideous moon face. It was a very poorly researched marketing campaign.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
>>
>>7527613
My nigga
>>
>>7527398
Really? I don't see what any singer would have to do with that. I also don't see how any one family could own the rights. Weill composed the music, and Brecht wrote the lyrics.
>>
Oh well he now makes music
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.