[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody knows how to cook this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Krabbe.jpg (154 KB, 724x1280) Image search: [Google]
Krabbe.jpg
154 KB, 724x1280
I asked a friend who was going to thailand to bring me back some gross food as a souvenir that i would then cook for a easter lunch. And he brought back this, anybody knows what it is and how to cook it?
>>
Looks like soft Shell crab, really good when deep fried. I might be wrong though
>>
My first thoughts was to cook soup off of them, but on close inspection the shell seems "crunchy" enough that you might be able to eat them, so you might be right
>>
SOAK IN LEMON JUICE
EAT RAW
>>
Unless they are dried i wonder how he transported them safely, seafood shouldnt be put in a suitcase for many hours.. Were they frozen when you got them?
>>
>>7525180

they're obviously dried. The bag is heat-sealed yet there is no condensation or droplets inside.
>>
>>7525180
They are dried which is why i assume its safe to eat them
>>
You eat them as is, for a snack.
>>
>>7525200
Do you know any condiments i can use or basicly anything to make them more appetising?
>>
>>7525226
That's like asking if there's anything you can dip a Fruit Rollup in to taste more appetizing. What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>7525226
>Do you know any condiments i can use

Sure. Any condiment you like.

Methinks they'd be good with some hot chili pepper and a squeeze of lime juice.
>>
>>7525230
I'd compare it to buying a bag of chips and make some dip to go along with it, but to each his own mate^^
>>
>>7525226
piss on it
>>
>>7525282
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST I HAVE READ IN WEEKS CONGRATS ON MAKING ME LAUGH
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.