[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the Gf's birthday tomorrow. She wants to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: best-veggie-burger-400x400.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
best-veggie-burger-400x400.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
It's the Gf's birthday tomorrow. She wants to make veggie burgers from scratch.

I like veggie burgers but all my attempts have yielded dry/lousy patties that just fall apart.

Big fan of the tikka masala veggie burgers. Any tips/recipes?

>inb4 vegetarians are fags
>>
Vegetarians are cunts
>>
Vegetarians are dicks
>>
>>7525087

Why the fuck is it that every time I see a thread on /ck/ that mentions girlfriends they are always fucking vegans?
>>
Best of luck OP, I usually just get mine when I go out to eat but it is hard to find a good veggie burger.
>>
Op here. Chill guys.

Neither of us are vegetarians, she just like veggie burgers.
>>
File: mosquito_hamburger.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mosquito_hamburger.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
>>7525087
make her a zika masal burger OP
>>
A restaurant near me makes "Black Bean Burgers". they have a really great consistency and you can season them as you like it
>>
>>7525123
but this thread literally isn't an example of that you melon
>>
>>7525087
Dump her
Fuck her friend
Eat a steak
>>
Here faggot

http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/buddah-patty/12618/

I watched this being made on You Gotta Eat Here and thought it looked good

Tell your boyfriend he's welcome
>>
>>7525087
>Any tips/recipes?

Sure. Just use a large portabella mushroom cap. Salt it, grill it, use it as a patty. Very low effort and it tastes delicious.
>>
>>7525191
Most helpful but also most insulting

7/10 thank you anon
>>
I've experimented a lot with veggie burgers over the years, but now I just go with what I've found works well.

I make my black bean burgers with rice and cooked sweet potatoes mixed in, and they don't come out dry at all. Along with fresh chopped onions, and salt and spices of course. An egg and some breadcrumbs help too.

Burgers with just beans are always too dry and crumbly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.