[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KFC testing Korean chicken in Columbus, OH area
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: KFC_Logo.png (520 KB, 1696x1459) Image search: [Google]
KFC_Logo.png
520 KB, 1696x1459
They're calling it "Sweet and Spicy Chicken" because they fear the flyover moocows in Ohio might have negative reaction to anything that sounds Asian.
>>
I live five minutes from a KFC in the Columbus, OH area and desperately want to try this whitewashed chicken. Do you know specific locations OP?
>>
>>7522650
All of them you putrid swine. Get the fuck out to your nearest KFC™ now faggot and sample that shit.
>>
>>7522635
What makes this Korean? I already get sweet and spicy chicken at the Chinese fast food restaurants.
>>
>>7522666
More lightly breaded, double fried and gochujang?
>>
Rather they unlock the mystery of Korean fried chicken that sounds like the world is coming to an end as you bite into its fucked up crispy coating.
>>
>>7522689
Is KFC really going to use gochujang or just put regular hot sauce on it and call it day.
>>
>>7522666
Think the only difference between Chinese sweet and sour and Korean's Chinese sweet and sour is there isn't a high saturation orange aspect to the sauce.
>>
>Getting KFC's dogshit "Korean" fried chicken when I can just go to Bonchon

Nah cap'n
>>
>>7523031
There aren't that many Bonchon locations in the U.S.

KFC wants to kill them before they become a threat.
>>
>>7523031
We had one in Dallas. It only lasted a few months.
>>
>>7523081

Columbus is getting ready to open its 2nd Bonchon in the next week or so. I will continue to funnel money into there with the hope they continue to expand
>>
we had hot and spicy with maple glaze and sesame seeds here in Australia a few years ago
>>
>>7523042
Does anyone really even go to KFC anymore? Popeye's completely took them over
>>
>>7524808
That sweet honey glaze one was fucking delicious
>>
>>7524821
I go to Pizza Ranch or Popeyes if I am really craving fried chicken. Both are vastly superior in taste to KFC, and cheaper
>>
>>7524808
>>7524855
It was only last year you plebs, and it was fucking disgusting.

At least it was real sugar and not government subsidised high fructose corn syrup.

It was sweet and nasty as fuck

I live in a real state where h&s is available all year round, sucks to be you
>>
>>7524871
So do I you arrogant nigger.
It was honey sesame im talking about, not spicy at all and they discontinued it in 2012
>>
>>7524880
Yeah it was fucking gross

Btw was 2012 really that long agom
>>
Anyone had the Memphis hot chicken ? Oh wait they couldn't even get that part right and called it Nashville hot chicken. It tastes like a buffalo chicken piece but instead of butter in the sauce it's just oil. It's very disgusting. I don't know if there was hot sauce in it either it kind of tasted like there were podwered spices like cayenne too
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>7523042
>implying NIGGER FAGGOT CHICKEN can kill a superior kawaii (cute) Asian food place
>>
>>7522712

Do you really expect KFC to get anything right?
>>
>>7525929
I had the real stuff in Nashville at Hattie B's. It was pretty good but not worth standing in line for an hour.
>>
>>7522635
Fuck this. When they tried this in Malaysia, they temporarily removed the Hot and Spicy chicken from the menu. You could see the korean chicken bombed when the racks remained full while the original recipe chickens ran out. People complained so much that Malaysian KFC never again removed the hot and spicy option even when they are trying new flavours.
>>
>>7526012
But their slogan was literally "We do chicken right".
>>
File: 20160331_194138.jpg (878 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160331_194138.jpg
878 KB, 2560x1536
Kfc is cheap and can feed a family
>>
>>7526571

Choking down a bucket of cheap fried chicken in front of your collection of dolls doesn't constitute, "feeding a family".
>>
>>7526571
>eqgfag being autistic
like poetry.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.