[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna eat my first vindaloo on friday. I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: vindaloo-indian.jpg (24 KB, 450x346) Image search: [Google]
vindaloo-indian.jpg
24 KB, 450x346
I'm gonna eat my first vindaloo on friday.

I'm not big on hot food. I was at indian restarant once (7years ago), ordered something very hot, and thought I'm gonna die.

Can I prepare somehow?
>>
I'm gonna order mango lassi with it.
>>
>>7522585
Why are you ordering something very spicy if you don't like hot food?
>>
>>7522585
Dairy fat neutralises capsaicin, so drink a glass of milk or eat a yoghurt with it.
>>
>>7522585
Put some sauce on your finger and stick it up your butthole, this will acclimatize your body to the spicyness.
>>
>>7522589
thats good
make sure you get it with the curry and not before
it''ll help with the heat, vindaloo is fucking delicious but usually made of lava and ghost peppers
>>
>>7522606
I like to try new/uncomfortable shit.

>>7522608
Thanks f᠎a᠎m.
>>
Prepare your anus, man. It's going to be great as shit, but if you've never had anything like it before, it's going to be a fucking bitch.

Also order garlic naan. Trust me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM
>>
You can ask the waiter to make it mild, I'm sure they're used to westerners with weak constitutions.

>any indian entree
>mango lassi
>garlic naan

I'm glad to see /ck/ keeps being right. You might also want to try the veggie samosas. Meat samosas are great too, but for beginners I think veggie samosas make great light (relatively) appetizers.
>>
>>7522585
RAITA
A
I
T
A
>>
>>7522634
Clear your schedule for the next day and prepare your Angus.

You will be burning from the lips you should never kiss with if you don't eat spicey stuff usually.
The pajeets may take pity on you and give you a dumbed down whitey spice Vindaloo
>>
If you're worried about making the wrong choice just point to the nearest seven year old child and say 'I'll have what he's having.'
>>
>>7522585

Don't order a dish known for being hot if you don't like things that are too hot.
>>
>>7522585

any Indian restaurant will make it mild if you want. They will probably ask you straight out, mild, medium, spicy, very spicy and you pick
>>
Don't do this, it's not worth the inevitible spicy butt piss that will be with you for the next 24 hours.
>>
>>7522891
I actually enjoy shitting spicy food. Am I gay?
>>
>>7522904

You migh enjoy hot dick in your ass. There's only one way of knowing.
>>
>>7522904
I kind of see what you mean, but when you couple 3 bouts of fiery spicy diarrhea with burning hemorrhoid flare ups it is too painful to be enjoyed by anyone but the most degenerate masochist.
>>
>>7522585
die pussy
>>
>>7522585
Yes, but you should have started earlier in the week. If you ate one hot pepper every afternoon from Monday up until Friday, you would have been more used to it and better able to appreciate the Vindaloo on Friday. Now your tastebuds are going to be distracted by the heat.
>>
Drink beer. Combination of heat and booze gets you high. True story.
>>
>>7522847
Nah, but I heard they watch you if you're not regular, and sometimes they give you yogurt on the house, if you're struggling.

>>7522871
You might call me the absolute mad man, f᠎a᠎m.

>>7522886
I want to have the real deal, I;m doing it mostly for the spicyness.
>>
>>7522585
Yes, prepare your anus.
>>
File: phaal.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
phaal.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
Vindaloo isn't that hot, not worth making a thread to be honest.

You should eat some Phall curry instead.
>>
>>7524702
>phall
retard.
>>
>>7524709

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phall

retard.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.