[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does preferring to cook with chicken over beef make me less of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
does preferring to cook with chicken over beef make me less of a home cook?

what i mean is that beef has more cuts, as well as being able to be eaten without being cooked all the way. but i'm more likely to grab a chicken filet out of the freezer if i'm cooking for myself tonight. also no, protein/MUH GAINZ has nothing to do with it

>captcha: select all images of steak
>>
>>7521982
It's just a preference. Chicken is delicious man.
>>
>>7521982
no, cooking less often makes you less of a home cook. do you cook at home? then you're a home cook.
>>
>>7521992
right? i just made rolled up pesto and mozzarella chicken with a thick honey basalmic vinegar. A+
>>
In these days of expensive beef, it's sensible to prefer poultry.
>>
>>7521982
Reducing protein to a choice between beef and chicken makes you an unimaginative home cook.
>>
>>7522072
i also cook with fish, pork, and (more rarely) other poultry. for the sake of the thread i didn't feel like overcomplicating it
>>
File: ach.jpg (53 KB, 576x419) Image search: [Google]
ach.jpg
53 KB, 576x419
>>7522028
thanks for sharing, friendo
>>
>>7522085
I understand. It's just that the "beef or chicken" thing is really fucking tedious. Yes, both are amazing when done well, but when half assed on a Tuesday night neither is very good. If you're talking supermarket chicken breasts vs ground beef I'd rather just eat beans.
>>
>>7522103
>i cant believe anon posted about the dinner they made on the food and cooking board what a faggot
>>
>>7522111
Dude nice trips but don't get mad, that just means that other faggot won and accomplished making you mad over nothing

Chicken is okay but I'm really craving some fish, I want to make some fish tacos
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.