[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I noticed I have a jar of mayonnaise i my fridge and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0
So, I noticed I have a jar of mayonnaise i my fridge and I don't want it to go to waste. What should I do with it?

I'm not that familiar with its uses, so what do you recommend?
>>
>>7521470
>all that plastic surgery
>no ass

Damn shame.
>>
chocolate cake
>>
>>7521470

You're just waiting to meme, aren't you OP.
>>
>>7521470
Potato Salad is a good use for it. Get a bunch of fuckin potatoes, pickles and about eight eggs, and boil that shit, while you dice up pickles, then mix it together with a health dose of mayo, and some mustard, pepper, salt, and whatever other seasnoning or adding you want with it, I like Olive Salad in my Potato Salad
>>
>>7521511
Just waiting to be b&
>>
mayo is spicy vegetable oil. Throw it out.
>>
Fry stuff in it. Like bologna
>>
>>7521533
Spicy?
>>
Some one else take a picture of themselves sitting on a backwards chair in front of an open fridge.
>>
>>7521548

If she took that herself her right arm must be freakishly long.
>>
>>7521550
Doesn't your camera have a timer setting?
>>
>>7521476
how black are you?
>>7521470
last summer I purchased a jar of mayonnaise to sample the classic american recipe known as the tomato sandwich. it consists of white bread, thick slices of summer tomatoes, and mayonnaise. unfortunately this is not the season for it, but depending on the expiration date you could try that later this year.

other than that, mayonnaise is good for hamburgers and french fries, and that's pretty much it as far as I know.

oh wait, you can blend it with lemon and garlic, and squirt it on your paella, I suppose.
>>
>>7521470
Russian salad.
>>
>>7521470
Donate it to a homeless white guy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.