[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1457314741195.jpg (214 KB, 1229x922) Image search: [Google]
1457314741195.jpg
214 KB, 1229x922
>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!
>>
A #1 [spoiler]with cheese no tomato[/spoiler] with a coke and onion rings instead of fries is my go-to meal when I go to BK. Pretty tasty.
>>
I fucking love chicken fries. Don't know why. They're just the right amount of spicy when I'm being a lazy fuck and don't want to cook for myself.
>>
>>7521160
i tried those like 2 months ago because i didn't know they brought them back, and they were the most disappointing thing i've ever had at burger king. dry, expensive for the amount you get, and doesn't taste like much on its own
>>
>>7521162
You may have gotten a bad batch of I'm just lucky. They're always meaty at my local bk.

Plus I always abuse manufacturer coupons for 3.99 usd chicken fries meals.
>>
File: Suspicious monkey.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Suspicious monkey.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>7521133
>>
File: thefoe.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
thefoe.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>7521133
>tfw it's whopper wednesday
>>
The whopper aint bad I love the whole flame grilled thing in thier propane convoy belt grill but the patty is so patheticly thin and dry. The onions should be cut up more so they dont get pulled out with each bite. For fast food crap, of the big 3 (McD, Wendys, BK) nationwide fast food burger joints the King is still my go to.

I am going to try Cookout today for first time. We just got one in my small fly over town.
>>
>>7521162
chiken fries are awesome, but you're right they are dry and overpriced.

that said i will smash them when drunk/high. if you go late at night and get lucky sometimes they will hook you up if you roll through obviously stoned off your ass. one time these two black dudes took my order and made a joke about weed and said they'd hook me up. i got about three orders of chicken fries all packed into one box that day.
>>
>>7521457
>I am going to try Cookout today for first time. We just got one in my small fly over town.

I'd be interested in you posting it about it later today. They look interesting, but, I've neve been by one and I don't go far out of my way to try different restaurants.
>>
>>7521622

I will report back in a seperate thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.