[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: jeb.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
I've never had Mexican food.
>>
Ive never had Korean food
>>
>>7520377
I've had sex with nearly 30 women but have never had anal sex
>>
>>7520388
Me neither. I always get a burger when I'm out.
>>
I tell people pink salt is dangerous even though I know it's fine, and I've never bothered to have it. I make stupid claims like "it can give you tetanus" or "it contributes to kidney stones".
>>
File: 1443671285339.jpg (86 KB, 641x356) Image search: [Google]
1443671285339.jpg
86 KB, 641x356
I'm a vegan

>>7520406
T W I S T E D
W
I
S
T
E
D
>>
>>7520377
I have a high sensitivity to spicy food and so I won't bother even trying Indian food because I just assume everything is super spicy, same with Mexican food, I only make "safe" Mexican food choices where I know it won't be spicy.
>>
>>7520487
When I eat spicy food my nose gets all runny and shit. It's annoying to deal with but I love spicy food so I eat it anyway LOL
>>
>>7520401

That sux.

It's more about power then sex. You were in control. You just came and are relaxing. She's on the toilet pooping your cum out

I prefer head. Anal on date night, and jackhammering that pussy at random just to let her know who's in charge. Plus be the breadwinner.
>>
>>7520491
I hate the heat, it's completely unenjoyable to me. I can't imagine why people scarf down ghost peppers and the like, that's suicide to me, fuck that.
>>
>>7520377
I've stopped eating humus because life is too short to waste time on bland food.
>>
>>7520487
Lots of mexican food has no spiciness whatsoever.
>>
>>7520504
>Anal on date night

rofl good luck getting another date with her faggot
>>
>>7520377
I started cooking on my own because of health issues, not because I was sick of eating dogshit poorfaggot food.

One day I will make something really nice looking and healthy, then other days I will cheat and eat frozen meals/fast food/some sort of down home paula deen type shit food I learned to cook from my fat mother.

I have an insatiable taste for crappy food, I can understand the people who eat only fast food and drink 12 cans of soda a day
>>
File: 1424558244788.png (216 KB, 506x538) Image search: [Google]
1424558244788.png
216 KB, 506x538
>>7521336
Is your confession that you're just to nice?
>>
>>7520377
>>7521313

these posts sicken me!!
>>
>>7520377
I'm secretely a pedophile.
Also I have never eaten lobster.
>>
>>7520377
Most people haven't
What gets passed off as Mexican food is a bad joke
>>
>>7520377
I'm American
>>
I am American and have never had a burger.
>>
...I've never had curry of any kind.
>>
I don't like chocolate.
>>
I love Chipotle
I'm Floridian and think Publix subs are just a tad overrated. Good shit and worth paying extra for Boar's Head but not my first choice for a sub
If you don't like garlic bread we can't be friends
I work as a host in a hibachi/Asian buffet for minimum wage and like it
>>
I eat sushi with the ginger slices and drown it in soy sauce.
>>
I've never had semen.
>>
File: 1429914693851.jpg (348 KB, 484x653) Image search: [Google]
1429914693851.jpg
348 KB, 484x653
>>7520377
i'm so sorry, anon
>>
>>7522842
You should. Lobster is a known cure for paedophilia.
>>
I hate shellfish but eat it anyway because muh culture.
>>
>>7520504
lmao! What is your career breadwinner?
>>
File: 1456547077033.jpg (22 KB, 280x288) Image search: [Google]
1456547077033.jpg
22 KB, 280x288
I unironically have seen every single Jack video and quite enjoy them. I've also seen every single BBQ Pit Boys episode and 90% of Ballistic BBQ.
>>
>>7524455
Other anon here
Lobster didn't help
>>
mexican food is the best.

THE BEST.

and i fucking hate mexicans. i'm gonna vote for trump. i want the wall.

us white guys will just have to learn how to make mexican food on our own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udKouyfrFBQ
>>
I judge people in the checkout line based solely on what they are buying.
>>
>>7524499
>I unironically have seen every single Jack video and quite enjoy them

Me too! I love the monster wing series
>>
>>7524574
W-we'll make it.
It just feels weird that everybody you know would most likely abandon you forever if they found out - even if you never did anything wrong it feels like you got a dead body hidden in your backyard and any day now someone's gonna notice.

What does lobster taste like btw? I hear the taste comes mostly from the buttery sauce and salt and it's not that impressive on it's own like asparagus or something...
>>
>>7524592
okie ass mexican

reminder granda never let me in the kitchen after I was 7 maybe 6 .... how is this faggot gonna pull off what she ever made if she would not spend 5 minutes with him unless it was at church
>>
File: mole2.jpg (88 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mole2.jpg
88 KB, 600x400
You are not missing much
>Except the absolute best combination of flavours
>Not just a lot of spices like indian
>Actually has a lot of taste to it
But it could still work in it's texture a bit more
>>
>>7524592
But John, Why do you hate u?... We love you, we love your people so much that we want to live with you
I want wall too btw
>>
>>7524634
Just imagine a fleshy vessel that gives butter a satisfying and delicious texture.
>>
i cant cook for shit
i dont eat pickles, ketchup, tuna, and mayonnaise
i prefer american style chinese food to the real thing
>>
>>7520377
I'm European
>>
>>7523350
I put ginger slices in bottled water. Decent drink.
>>
i put my icecream in the oven at 200 for about 5 minutes before i eat it.
>>
>>7526159
'even better in hot water with anise and cinnamon. homemade ginger tea ftw
>>
>>7526243
>not making homade ginger beer
just add a dash of honey, some yeast and bottle those badboys
>>
At the self checkout I ring up truss tomatoes as field tomatoes, I was caught once and pretned to be retarted
>>
General question about Jeb: Why do/did Trump supporters seem to hate him so much? More so than the other candidates.
>>
>>7527000
jeb was the big money establishment puppet, so the kind of politician we hate the most, also hes a spergy autist and easy to make fun of
>>
>>7527000
>General question about Jeb: Why do/did Trump supporters seem to hate him so much? More so than the other candidates.

He was the frontrunner early on, although nobody remembers that now. Ask any average voter and they'll think Trump was the frontrunner since the beginning. That's why we went hard on Bush.
>>
90% of what I eat is made in my steamer/ricecooker.
>>
I've never eaten liver, besides pate, but I tell people it's delicious and vehemently defend it.
>>
My mom says she hates grits, but I frequently serve her "polenta". She loves grits, and she'll never know.
>>
I'm 33 and the only Mexican food I've ever had is those box meal old el Paso kits.
>>
>>7520404
you are a veriety of vegetables away from being a basic eating shittard
>>
>>7527000
Jeb started the race with a ton of campaign funding from the establishment. Despite being the "chosen one" of the elites he fell flat on his face. Jeb is a mess.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.