[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
organic crew reporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12
File: growth-hormone-cows.png (204 KB, 560x273) Image search: [Google]
growth-hormone-cows.png
204 KB, 560x273
-organic food only
-no plastic utensils, glass containers only
-no artificial colors/flavors
-no teflon cookware
-no cans (bpa)

Enjoy your endocrine disruptors!
>>
I think thats just what happens when they don't get milked
>>
>>7517093
>eating dairy products
>>
>>7517114
>not drinking milk
>>
Reminder that farming is entirely unnatural, and organic pesticides/herbicides are overwhelmingly worse for human health and the environment than modern ones
>>
>>7517155

What alternate universe do you live in?
Denial, sweet denial...
>>
>>7517202
Limiting yourself to 'natural' pesticides and herbicides means limiting yourself to horribly outdated chemicals

and the whole idea of natural being good is utterly ridiculous.
On the other hand reducing the usage of antibiotics is definitely a good thing, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the taste or health of the animal
>>
>>7517093
/out/ here

Nature hates you brother. Want's to make fertilizer out of you. We either conquer it or we disappear as a species.
>>
I live in a state that has a large beef industry (no not Texas) and I've never in my life seen a cow like the one on the right. This is something they probably do in the midwest because those people are a bunch of dumbass poofters.
>>
>>7517215
also, remember that if you cook anything you are completely defying nature

To be truly organic one must not partake in agriculture or cooking, only do things that would happen in nature without human intervention
>>
'Organic' pesticides are still fucking pesticides. They still function the same way and are dangerous for the same reason you believe non-natural ones are.
>>
>>7517155

Well then why don't you take off your clothes, go into the woods and live off tree bark you fucking faggot?
>>
>>7517264
>those people are a bunch of dumbass poofters.
I don't really know what this means, but I have driven around the upper midwest quite a bit and never seen a cow with such enlarged utters
>>
>>7517093
"grass-fed" means a trough of alfalfa in a CAFO
>>
>>7517269
You are selling them short. They are much, much worse for you than modern pesticides and less effective so more has to be used
>>
File: bingbong.jpg (147 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
bingbong.jpg
147 KB, 2048x1152
>he thinks eating meat is healthy in any way
>>
>>7517287
we literally evolved specifically to eat meat (amongst other things)
>>
why hasn't someone already make a photo of a skinny bitch and another girl with big ass titties
>>
>>7517300
And this makes it healthy????
>>
>>7517310
yes, our bodies are specifically tuned to such an act
>>
>>7517314
>yes

That's simply not true

It just means we can extract the nutritional content from it with "relatively" less harm for lack of better words

It doesn't make it healthy or even good to digest
>>
>>7517114
This honestly, is there even a reason to eat dairy products other than cheese
>>
>>7517310

Yes goddammit.

We're genetically predisposed to be omnivores. Why in the ever-loving fuck do vegans not understand this? If we were sentient fucking camels or something maybe it would be different.
>>
File: Suicidebooth.png (175 KB, 377x473) Image search: [Google]
Suicidebooth.png
175 KB, 377x473
>>7517317

You have no idea what you're talking about.

You're probably one of those people who only reads or listens to research that agrees with your opinions.
>>
>>7517317
It certainly is part of the optimal diet for humans. To avoid meat you really have to jump through hoops and do terrible things to your body
>>
>>7517314
>>7517300
>>7517325
>eats macronutrient isolates
>>
>>7517320
>Yes goddammit

Literally nothing supports this. We are much more similar to herbivores than omnivores or carnivores, genetically, anatomically, mostly functionally, etc.

We evolved to eat dairy, this doesn't make dairy good for us

>>7517324
Great argument. Please point out where I'm wrong.

I can only assume your latter statement is something you do yourself

>>7517325
>you really have to jump through hoops

How so?

>do terrible things to your body

Yeah, the body reacts so horribly with broccoli, kale, rice, and beans. We need Big Macs, Whoppers, and chili dogs!!!!
>>
>>7517340
>Yeah, the body reacts so horribly with broccoli, kale, rice, and beans.
>We need Big Macs, Whoppers, and chili dogs!!!!

is this board for real? like this level of basic trolling?

i thought /p/ was bad.
>>
>>7517320
no we aren't. We aren't predisposed to anything except what our parents feed us the first 10 years of our life, than through mimicking and food evaluation, copy their dietary habits through trial and error and tune it to our own liking.

our lack of any sort of dietary specialization is an advantage for us. It allows us to eat nearly anything
>>
>>7517340
stop picking the only cherry >:((((
>>
>>7517340
>How so?
You have to avoid things you are genetically designed to perceive as good tasting and delightful and instead take supplements and consume a mediocre at best tasting diet
>>
>>7517346
I'm not sure what your issue with the statement is, you either missed the obvious sarcasm or are getting riled up by a sarcastic response to a stupid statement
>>
>>7517347
>We aren't predisposed to anything except what our parents feed us the first 10 years of our life
Thats not how genetics fucking works. Humans evolved for a long fucking time to be omnivores
>>
Right now the only vegetables I eat are ones that I grow. I'm expanding that to some staples this season (chickpeas, cowpeas, corn, amaranth). Whenever I visit my mom she gives me like 2 dozen eggs from her chickens.

Still need milk, meat, and fruits. Those come when I purchase land and get out of suburbia.
>>
>>7517354
>you have to avoid things you are genetically designed to perceive as good tasting

What could that possibly have to do with our health?

>instead take supplements

Like most people who aren't even vegetarian do to begin with

>consume mediocre at best tasting diet

Oh, you're so not only a trolling retard, but you can't cook either

>>7517353
Point out where I'm cherrypicking
>>
>>7517359
Your understanding of an omnivore is limited to food consumption, not anatomical structure, digestive systems, or anything of that nature
>>
>>7517356

its not sarcasm. its the worst kind of strawmanning ive seen.
>>
>>7517362
>Like most people who aren't even vegetarian do to begin with
No we fucking don't
>Oh, you're so not only a trolling retard, but you can't cook either

Vegan stuff can taste ok, but it is a essentially just picky eating and artificially limiting yourself from most of the best flavors available to cooking. You are just crippling your options for cooking, for literally no actual reason
>>
>>7517368
Are you seriously implying that our anatomical structure, and digestive system are not designed for a diet including meat?
>>
>>7517373
>no we fucking don't

Oh that's right, it's why kids never take vitamins, adults never take multivitamins

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166541/half-americans-vitamins-regularly.aspx

Half of America takes vitamins, a lot of people have supplements they take. You don't even need this study to realize that if you've actually ever lived anywhere

>but it is essentially just picky eating

It's a "picky" diet for whatever reasons the person adapted the diet, it in most cases has nothing to do with the person not enjoying meat

>most of the best flavors available to cooking

Subjective.

>you are just crippling your options for cooking

Not really. I don't see how this is an actual substantial argument against veganism
>>
>>7517384
Most non-eldery adults with normal diets have no reason at all to take a vitamin
>>
>>7517377
That's what being designed as a herbivore usually entails

We can digest dairy (somewhat), not good for us, we can also digest meat (somewhat), not good for us
>>
>>7517384
>Subjective.
No it is not. We evolved with the same taste receptors in our mouths designed to perceive the same chemicals as enjoyable and delicious. We objectively are supposed to perceive things like steak positively
>>
>>7517392
there is literally no evidence that avoiding those things is good for you. You are just making things up
>>
>>7517390
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/americas-take-on-vitamins-survey-reveals-nearly-two-out-of-three-us-adults-take-vitamins-or-supplements-151728925.html

Here's another study. Unsurprisingly, a lot of Americans do not get daily recommended amounts of many nutrients

It's quite obviously not a vegan or vegetarian exclusive thing, many people across the country take vitamins, not just the elderly, a lot of people also take crap like pre-workout or other muscle building nonsense instead of just eating
>>
>>7517398
note being tricked by marketing into taking them =/= having a reason to take them
>>
>>7517394
>No its not

So you're telling me that people don't have different taste buds, different maturation processes, different genetics, and different experiences that may entail them to actually enjoy vegetables over meat

Okay, bud. You obviously have all the answers for life.

>we objectively are supposed to perceive things like steak positively

Lets see the objectivity then

>>7517396
Do you not know what saturated fat, cholesterol, and carcinogens are?

Diabetes, atherosclerosis, cancer?
>>
>>7517384
Most people would be better off spending their supplement money in the produce section. The only non-whole-food supplements that do much of value are b12, D3, and algae oil. Other B vitamins s can help with alertness and such if you're already at sub-optimal intake.
>>
>>7517403
That's quite an astounding claim you've made. I hope you support it in any way.

Regardless, many people have vitamin deficiencies thus necessitating the need for them. People take them regardless because they feel the need to take them for whatever reason.

People are taking vitamins and supplements a lot, vegans are not exclusive
>>
>>7517408
>So you're telling me that people don't have different taste buds, different maturation processes, different genetics, and different experiences that may entail them to actually enjoy vegetables over meat
Unless you have some incredibly rare and fucked up mutations, then yeah, you do not perceive vegetables in general to be tastier than cooked meat
>you spouting the cholesterol meme again
There is literally no evidence to correlate dietary cholesterol intake with blood cholesterol levels
>>
>>7517413
>People are taking vitamins and supplements a lot, vegans are not exclusive
Vegans are exlusive in that they don't have much of a choice. Everyone else who does it just kind of thinks it might be vaguely beneficial, vegans fucking need that shit because their picky eating habits are insufficient to support higher life
>>
>>7517394
I'm personally skeptical of this evolutionary psychology you're peddling. Your basic point seems to be "well, it just makes sense!" when vast portions of the world have never eaten steak and tastes vary widely from culture to culture. Presumably, we are more predisposed to liking fish than we are to liking steak, and yet look at how many people even in the USA hate seafood.
>>
>>7517413
People have this weird idea that supplements negate poor eating habits full of excesses. The reality is that they can only fix deficiencies. But the average American has about seven deficiencies due to nutrient poor food.
>>
>>7517415
You're going to have actually prove we are designed to enjoy meat more

And again, that is actually entirely subjective, you cannot for sure say that absolutely nothing could change that we hypothetically like meat more

>there is literally no evidence to correlate dietary cholesterol intake with blood cholesterol levels

That is literally not true, and that is literally not the only thing I mentioned
>>
>>7517423
>. Presumably, we are more predisposed to liking fish
um, why?
>>
>>7517425
Exactly
>>
>>7517433
Because we've been eating fish as a species for far longer than we've been eating steaks.
>>
>>7517429
Are they pointing to a tail end of a logarithm again?
>>
>>7517429
>You're going to have actually prove we are designed to enjoy meat more
why do we have this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAS1R1
>>
>>7517422
Vegans may only need supplements for B-12 and D

Even then there are B-12 and D fortified foods in plentiful. Plus there's the sun for vitamin D but obviously there's extenuating circumstances for this especially in places like Scandinavia and other not particularly sunny places

Eating a nutritional diet will give you your nutrition. Again, not vegan-exclusive
>>
>>7517442
Mushrooms have umami flavor
>>
>>7517093
>-no plastic utensils, glass containers only
Bisphenol A is bad, all plastic is bad. Four legs good, two legs bad!

For everyone who is irritated by this, don't be. Just gear your products marketing to what the masses believe, market sentiment being devoid of facts makes it easy meet at low costs. Easy money.
>>
I don't own a microwave, or a television, or a death cage. Or quartz watches. Or automatic watches. Or watches with a date window or other ridiculous complications, or that lack an variable-inertia balance wheel. Shoes with non-leather soles upset me. Same with shirts with fused collars or cuffs. None of the fragrances I wear were designed after 1979. Outerwear is natural fibers only, although I make an allowance for viscose lining due to practicality. I don't use cartridge razors. In the shower, the only soap I need is castile soap.

In the kitchen, I grind my spices with a stone mortar and pestle. All of my knives are made of steel that rusts when abused, but that's not a problem because I do not abuse my knives. My coffee is made in the normal way (what you hipsters call "pourover" but I reject this term). Whole milk only. Yogurt must never be sweetened. Water should be consumed at room temperature.

I'm not sure how we got onto the topic of my superiority (to no one in particular, but if you are included then don't take it personally). I just thought you should know many people can do better without such awful things as a microwave. Feel free to report this post if it bothers you. I'm only trying to help.
>>
>>7517149
>being a sissy milk drinker

Talos would call an elf a man before you
>>
File: bd5694004135255136640.jpg (140 KB, 889x667) Image search: [Google]
bd5694004135255136640.jpg
140 KB, 889x667
>>7517513
Probably a copy pasta, but how fucking boring. Have some fun, you're not here forever.
>tfw just about to get this motorcycle.
>>
File: 1455004886798.jpg (34 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1455004886798.jpg
34 KB, 750x563
>>7517093
>>
File: 1405057775766.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1405057775766.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>7517155

Which is why life span and quality of life have been steadily decreasing over the last hundred years.
>>
>>7517912
What a waste of a perfectly good Headphone stand
>>
>>7517340
OK listen up faggot we had two stomachs one for meat and one for vegetables and would you look at that the vegetable stomach aka the appendix died out from under use. We HAVE evolved to eat meat we have canine teeth specifically for it and the main reason our hands were an advantage was the tools we could use for hunting animals better than the other animals. If you don't want to eat meat there is nothing wrong with that but don't lie to your self and others saying humans aren't supposed to eat meat because that is incorrect. The reasons humans shouldn't eat meat have nothing to do with evolution
>>
>>7517912
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug
>>
Modern pesticides are not "safer"

You have to understand that they only test for acute toxicity. If it's cancerous or not...

What effects do they have in the long run? On your sperm count? On the foetus...etc

No matter what product they put on the market, that never gets tested.

Intuitively, I'd rather go with natural pesticides.
>>
>>7518150
They also only test if "organic" pesticides are acutely toxic, and don't test if it's cancerous, causes defects, etc.
>>
>>7517937

If humans were evolved to it meat, why do we need to put loads of salt on every meat or animal product we eat?

We don't need salt or sugar when we eat vegetables or fruits because they already taste good to us.

Try eating a steak, sausage or cheese without any salt. It's unpalatable.

It's a sign from our body that we were never meant to eat anlmal products
>>
>>7518150
>Intuitively, I'd rather go with natural pesticides.

Why? Just because it's "natural" doesn't mean it's safer. Plenty of "natural" things are highly toxic, both acutely and chronically.

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/httpblogsscientificamericancomscience-sushi20110718mythbusting-101-organic-farming-conventional-agriculture/
>>
>>7518174

Intuitively, I just think the risk of unintended consequences and "Oops, we hadn't thought about that!" is lower with organic pesticides because they have been part of the food chain for millions of years.

Natural balance would have streamlined devastating effect in some way or another.

Bee colony collapse is now almost certainly believed to be caused by neonicotinoids.

We'll never have the science down to 100%, but, intuitively, I'd rather go for organic pesticides.
>>
>>7518174
LITERALLY shut the FUCK up! Natural things are LITERALLY always healthy you fucking corporate SHILL!
>>
>>7518182
>because they have been part of the food chain for millions of years.

But that's not true. Many "organic" pesticides were created in a lab. Others are used in concentrations or combinations not found in nature. And even if they were "100% natural and around for eons" that doesn't mean we understand them well. There is a great deal of the natural world that we humans don't understand.

On the other hand, we tend to understand synthetic pesticides quite well because we understand how molecules of those shapes and configurations work. That's how we were able to create them in the first place--by having a good understanding of their "building blocks".

I'm not trying to say that they are 100% safe--clearly they are not. But it's preposterous to trust your "intuition" and assume that one is somehow better than the other. Broad sweeping assumptions are almost never accurate.
>>
>>7518190

Replying to your own post and trying to make the other side look bad and unreasonable..?

Padawan, you have much to learn...
>>
>>7517093
>Endocrine Disruptors
That will be the name of my new band.
>>
>>7518190
>LITERALLY always healthy

Go eat some hemlock.
>>
>>7518193
Shut the FUCK up!
You need to learn some FUCKING respect you little nigger! I am a fucking chemical engineer I fucking KNOW how these things work!
>>
>>7518192
>concentrations or combinations not found in nature. And even if they were "100% natural and around for eons" that doesn't mean we understand them well. There is a great deal of the natural world that we humans don't understand.

I don't have a scientific background but I'm certain there are people with more knowledge on this issue than you and me .

Some researchers think modern pesticides are undoubtedly safers, most can't conclude such a thing, and some think organic ones are undoubtedly safer...

The truth is we don't know...
Eating organic is a question of faith and I believe(faith) that it's safer to eat organic foods in general. I think it's safer not because it's "natural" but from all the thousands of little "intangibles" that I've picked up over the course of my lifetime.

It's not just pesticides...it's plastics, common household chemicals, artificial soaps and shampoos, pop psychology...etc

Everything that is human made, I tend to take claims of absolute certainty with a grain of salt.

But that's just me.
>>
>>7518202
>Eating organic is a question of faith and I believe(faith) that it's safer to eat organic foods in general.

As long as you realize that it's a choice on your part and not something based in fact then I've got no problem with that.

>>Everything that is human made, I tend to take claims of absolute certainty with a grain of salt.

I agree 100%. But why limit that to things that are manmade? I would argue that there is never 100% certainly for anything--and the natural world continues to surprise us with exactly the same sort of exceptions and problems that we see with manmade things like plastics.
>>
pesticides cause micropenii

thank god my parents choose organic foods for me and my siblings
>>
>>7517287
Eating meat is healthy. Eating meat excessively like most of the first world does, is not.
>>
>>7518222

Meat is poison.
Why else would we need to put salt on meat to make it palatable?

The body was never meant to digest meat you fool.
>>
>>7518238
Sure. Anyway, yeah like a few meals a week can contain meat. Anymore and you're over doing it.
>>
>>7517149
>not being lactose intolerant
>>
>>7518238
>Why else would we need to put salt on meat to make it palatable?

We don't. It's delicious without salt, but salt improves the flavor just like it does with veggies.

>>The body was never meant to digest meat you fool.
Lol. that's why we humans have relatively short intestines and none of the specialist adaptations that herbivores have. If you pay attention to nature you'll find that animals which eat plants exclusively have their bodies adapated to this. Some of those animals are ruminants, like cows. they have multiple stomachs and chew their cud (e.g. they vomit partially digested food back into their mouth, chew it again, and then swallow it back into a different stomach. Other herbivores are coprophages, such as rabbits and hamsters. They consume their own feces in order to extract more nutrition from it. Humans lack these traits and therefore are ill suited to eating a 100% plant based diet.
>>
>>7517314
Oh, then that must be why we get heart disease from all the saturated fat in meat and dairy. And yes, Eskimo's had heart disease.
>>
>>7517937
I can't believe you dropped the "canine" teeth meme. Look at the canine teeth on this mofo. You know what he eats? Fruit.
>>
>>7518248
There's a difference between "being able to eat it" versus "eating too much of it".

>> Eskimo's

Eskimo's what, anon? What are you trying to say here?
>>
>>7518246

Please...
dogs are obligate carnivores and they eat their own poop.

your argument has been invalidated!
>>
>>7518257

Why does he have blood on his teeth then?
Blood only comes from meat
Therefore he is carnivore.
>>
>>7518266
First off, dogs aren't obligate carnivores. That would apply to cats, not dogs.

Second, coprophagy is not required for dogs to live, whereas it is for the herbivores which practice it.
>>
>>7518248
Yep. I may post some science from my desktop later. What happened was one dude asspulled the assumption Inuits have low rates of heart disease and others just accepted it unquestioned.
>>
>>7518276

Of course they are not...
That's why wolves eat apples and corn and lettuce.
>>
>>7518285
Domesticated dogs have a mutation that enables digestion of carbohydrates. I will continue feeding my inherited doge vegan food and the vet does not object.
>>
>>7518266
If your dog is eating its own poop, you need to change its diet. That's a sign that it's not properly digesting the food you give it.
>>
>>7517415
Dude shut the fuck up, I eat meat too but you're fucking full of shit man. Roasted broccoli/cauliflower with olive oil/salt/pepper is better than any meat i ever eat
>>
>>7517287
>wat is vitamin D12
>>
>>7518330
You're thinking of B12
>>
>>7518335
Yea, little slip.
>>
>>7518238
>never meant to digest meat yet we still need B12 while we don't eat our own shit like rabbits or eat ground like elephants
>>
>>7518340
Yeah, you would like a little slip of the D, wouldn't you?
>>
>>7518266
>>7518276
Dogs are carnivores/oppertunistic omnivores.
They can deal with an omnivore diet if they have to but thrive with an carnivorous diet.

It also depends on the breed how well they take non-meat products.
>>
>>7518301
>feeding my inherited doge vegan food
So natural
>>
>>7518268
Those are stains, and if it's blood it's from fighting, not food.
>>
File: SNN0125GA-620_1611687a.jpg (79 KB, 620x426) Image search: [Google]
SNN0125GA-620_1611687a.jpg
79 KB, 620x426
>>7518268
Also a herbivore, besides some bugs and dirt for b12
>>
>>7518343
B12 used to be in our soil
>>
>>7518246
>relatively short intestines

It's 10-11x our body length, herbivores are 11-12, carnivores and omnivores are 4-6

So no.

>none of the specialist adaptations that herbivores have

Like cellulose digestion? Stuff that some herbivores like horses, termites, and cows don't naturally have either? Obviously not every single specimen is the same

But there's much more pointing to us being herbivores than omnivores

Teeth, intestines, stomach acids when consuming food, jaw and facial structure, carbohydrate processing, colons, etc.
>>
>People still talking about the intestine, teeth and evolution memes
Humans co-evolved with cooking; any comparison with animals is moot because animals can't cook. Cooked food is completely different from raw.
>>
File: wolves get warm.jpg (10 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
wolves get warm.jpg
10 KB, 257x196
>>7518285
>>
>>7518480
That's not actually a fact. That's one of many theories
>>
FACT: Modern factory meat is filled with pesticides. A piece of meat has exponentially more pesticide than a similar sized piece of fruit or vegetable.

Melted plastic in your foods increase your estrogen.

Was that can of chef boyardee really worth it?
>>
>>7518813
You are correct that it hasn't been proven 100% yet, but it certainly seems like a strong theory with a lot of solid evidence behind it.
>>
>>7518480
The ability to make fire is what makes us human.
>>
>>7517215
>thinking you'd be a healthier tastier animal if you were never given antibiotics
>>
>>7519073

The animals we eat would be even tastier if we raised them in better conditions and with better feed than is typical for factory farming operations. And then we wouldn't need the antibiotics at all.

The antibiotics themselves aren't a problem. The problem is that we raise the animals in such shitty conditions that they are needed.
>>
>>7519079
>he antibiotics themselves aren't a problem. The problem is that we raise the animals in such shitty conditions that they are needed.

They feed pigs surplus bubble gum, moldy candy bars that walmart can't get rid off...etc

incredible
>>
>>7518813
>That's not actually a fact. That's one of many theories
Of course it's a fact, why do you think humans have a tiny mouth and a maxilla and mandible that are so far receded that they'd be useless without hands, tools and food that is easily separable into small bites... negroes have a protruding maxilla because they haven't evolved to that point yet, they still need the outward jaw to take huge bites out of carcasses and unpeeled fruit. And that's a fact
>>
>>7519111
I agree with all of that. But all those individual facts are still not enough to prove the theory. Personally I believe it 100% but that's not the same thing as proving it scientifically.
>>
File: 1423893565496.jpg (192 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1423893565496.jpg
192 KB, 1280x960
>>7517270
Top kek
>>
File: THICK.png (45 KB, 441x336) Image search: [Google]
THICK.png
45 KB, 441x336
>>7517093
>right
>>
>>7519111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVp5BfKidnw

imagine what he could do to your face
>>
>>7519111
Humams jaws are more similar to herbivores in virtualy every way
>>
File: 84287184.jpg (18 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
84287184.jpg
18 KB, 400x365
>>7517093
>eating dairy cows
>>
>>7517256

Underrated.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.