[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pet Peeves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1459021268869.png (558 KB, 757x703) Image search: [Google]
1459021268869.png
558 KB, 757x703
I don't eat at McDonald's because it was my first job a long long time ago (but not in a Galaxy far far away).

I love their fries tho. It's my guilty pleasure. I hate when I order them from drive thru and they are close to room temp or cold. And I just order fries and a drink.

So what I do know is go inside and order. Then I tell the cashier ID prefer my fries fresh out of the fryer. I tell them I don't mind waiting until they fry more also, I don't demand them to freshly fry a batch right away.

Am I autistic? Anyone else do something similar?
>>
Nah, you're being polite.
>>
>>7516859
thats just pretty nice of you

>pet peeves
chewing with your god damn mouth open and putting your elbows on the table. god damnit jake how the fuck are you such a fucking monkey
>>
My mom will come into the kitchen to make coffee or a sandwich while I'm making her fucking dinner. I'm gonna stab her some day. Hopefully on accident.
>>
You're eating oil and salt. Have some self control, man.
>>
>>7516885
>>7517014

Yeah I guess it's less a pet peeve and more a solution to a problem I had. I've noticed many times they will go and drop a fresh one anyway, probably because I was polite. The power of please.

>chewing with mouth open

Oh man, me too. My mother-in-law came out to "help out" when my daughter was born. I got us all subs from based Publix. She proceeds to tell stupid stories while talking with her mouth open. Smackin her lips between sentences.

I don't look at her while she she's talking, I kind of look away. 20 minutes after meal my wife asks "my mom thinks you were giving her the cold shoulder earlier.."

Tell wife her mom was a pig person, but you know... Politely, it's been established I'm a polite guy.

Long story short my god damn wife tells her mom what I thought was strictly confidential marriage talk. Her mom flips a fucking shit, it became a whole fucking meltdown situation.
>>
>>7517054

Yeah, and I hardly ever eat fast food. That's why I said it's a guilty pleasure.

Have some context non-retards could understand, man.
>>
File: larry_david.jpg (350 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
larry_david.jpg
350 KB, 620x412
>>7517095
You should have invited a Larry David-esque friend around to tell her for a few bucks.
>>
Can't find that video in OP's pic would some of you fellers deliver?
>>
File: file.png (179 KB, 532x451) Image search: [Google]
file.png
179 KB, 532x451
>>7517148
yeah hit this button
>>
Better to directly request the fries be fresh than be some pansy faggot who read a tip online to ask for non salted.
>>
>>7517157
My mouse is damaged you meanie
>>
>>7517170
use tab
>>
>>7516859
I work at Mcdonalds and eat there when I work but never any other time. Came in once because I was out of the country for 2 weeks and didn't have food at home and I received nuggets that were 4 hours old. Was the place I work at too...
>>
>>7517219
I went to the beach last week. that seems more relevant to this thread than your post you greasy high school illiterate faggot
>>
>>7517212
Just spilled spaguetti over it, doesn't work :(
>>
>>7517144

Kek.

I haven't seen that many episodes of that show but I get the joke.

It was definitely a "I have legitimate reasons for my actions but everyone misunderstood me" type of situation.

This was years ago and I could tell it offended her because she covers her mouth with a napkin when we eat now. Still talking with her mouth open, just covered by a napkin, you can't make that shit up.

Also, she yelled at me "what are you going to do when your daughter chews with her mouth open, kids DO THAT!"

I replied calmly, "I'll teach her to chew with her mouth closed".

Then she said something about forcing the way my kid chews is child abuse.

My kids not even 3, chews with her mouth closed.

Thanks for reading my blog guise.
>>
>>7517246
stop posting from your phone. stop hitting enter after each sentence. stop putting OP in the name field.
>>
I removed OP from namefield.

But sorry Charlie, I phone post. PC connected to TV watching Netflix.

I'm not a newfag, technology progressed and this is convenient for me.

I met you halfway, now fuck off.
>>
>>7517292
1 out of 3 is not half. nobody reads posts with that many spaces for no reason I'm just trying to help you, this post was short enough but nobody is going to waste their time reading your last post
>>
all the replies were from me and I was trying to help you. I don't know why I did but I won't again, fuck you and sage
>>
>>7517344

But I want some fuck bby.

It's just the way I post. It's like if I have a different thought it's a different paragraph. But this is a very informal board being 4chan and all.

Honestly you're the first to complain or critique my style of posting, and I don't even care right now to admit how long I've been here.

I neither seek or give a shit about your Internet etiquette advice. Choke on a cock for all I care.
>>
>>7517344

Last response to your response.

I don't think every reply was you, but looking at reply to poster ratio samefagging did occur.

I make shit threads sometimes. Let them die.

I even have a rule as OP I don't respond or bump my own threads if they're gonna die.

Let this turd sink to the bottom.

Also you sound half cool. Kind of. I'd split a barbecue sauce packet with you if don't double dip.
>>
File: 1459194697930.jpg (67 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1459194697930.jpg
67 KB, 500x354
>>7517326
Keep it up champ there's more where this came from
>>
>>7516859
When u hangry af and moms making a dinner u dint like
>>
File: IMG-20160322-WA0008.jpg (59 KB, 712x730) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160322-WA0008.jpg
59 KB, 712x730
>>7517326
kek

Im posting on my phone too. Keep doing gods work son.
>>
>>7517246
Oh man.

Moar stories of nutbag napkinmouth plz
>>
>>7517014
What's so bad about putting your elbows on the table. Chewing with your mouth open I understand, but I don't get the elbows? Is it "it's always been considered rude, but no good reason for it" sort of thing?
>>
File: 1368297598621.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1368297598621.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
potato
>>
I don't eat at KFC because I once applied for a job there and the people running it looked disgusting.
>>
>>7518371
For some reason this guy turns me on so much.
>>
Test
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.