[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose tried it? Thinking about getting one later.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: LittleCaesars_StuffedCrust2.jpg (44 KB, 500x178) Image search: [Google]
LittleCaesars_StuffedCrust2.jpg
44 KB, 500x178
Whose tried it? Thinking about getting one later.
>>
delete this thread.
>>
>>7514851

The biggest part of the allure of little caesars is the price. 10 bucks is too much for a LC pizza.
>>
>>7514851
I am disgusted and curious.
>>
I used to be poor as fuck during the recession and ate their shitty $5 pizza almost every day
After I got out of that shit I promised myself I would never touch anything from them again
>>
>Amerilards
>>
>>7515333
>EuroHalals
>>
Over Rated
>>
>>7515206

>their cheap food got you through your most trying times
>you'll never eat it again now that you can afford not to

You ungrateful little bitch.
>>
>>7515339
This.
>>
>>7515206

Eh, I can understand this. I feel the same way about all the ramen I ate during my period of post-college poverty. Never again.
>>
>>7515206
The square pizza is actually pretty good.
>>
>>7515339
In today's economics lesson we learn about normal goods and inferior goods.
>>
>>7515206
Did you get fat?
>>
>>7514989
10$ isnt bad for a stuffed crust deep dish
>>
>>7514851
Here in Italy there are some places that do the stuffed crust (with mozzarella or ricotta) since years.
It's allright, enjoyable for the first few times imho.
>>
>>7518460

Finally I can enjoy it without feeling like a fat American
>>
>>7518435
Nah. I actually didn't start gaining weight til I got a desk job
>>
It was good, way better than pizza hut cheese crust because they dont put the cheese in their pan pizza, they put it in a crust with a limp shitty bottom. The deep dish works well with it, but it was way better after it had gone cold and I reheated it than it was fresh. I usually feel that way about most pizza but for this one it was a requirement.
>>
File: aa0.png (200 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
aa0.png
200 KB, 500x276
>>7518764
>reheated
I dunno about that. I am a broke, shameless whore for Little Caesars, so I get their pizza like once or twice a week, eat half, then eat the rest cold later. Last time I reheated a deep dish, it did turn out unusually well.

But I'm getting ahead of myself; this time I got the stuffed crust, and for 10 burgertokens it was excellent. Tried eating it cold, sauce wasn't doing me right and the cheese stuffing tasted of nothing- well, even more nothing than mozzarella usually tastes. Tried reheating it, I shit you not, it turned into a soft polymer. I could actually hear said plastic squeaking as I bit into it.

That said, it was pretty fucking tasty fresh. If I get it again I'll have to eat the whole thing in one go like the fat fucking piggy I am.
>>
>>7514851
I havent tried it.
For 10$ you can get two 1 topping medium pizza hut pizzas.
You can even get their specialty mediums for 10$ if you get their coupons.

And while yes, pizza hut isnt gourmet pizza, I personally find it to be a much better pizza than little ceasars.
Little ceasars only thing it has going is its price, and other chains are continuing to go down in price.
>>
I had it, preferred the regular deep dish, especially when cold.
>>
>>7518764
>not liking floppy pizza
The crunch just ruins it for me. It overpowers the fatty textures and adds some bitterness, making the pizza seem less indulgent (which it's supposed to be). When I'm making my own, it's a different story.
>>
>>7514851
It was good, way better than the crappy bacon one.
>>
>>7515337
Lal
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.