[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cannot fucking sleep. I fucking hate Insomnia What are some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
I cannot fucking sleep. I fucking hate Insomnia

What are some good midnight snacks?
>>
a bullet in the teeth
>>
I put some cheese in a wrap and microwave it, nice and warm and the carbs help me sleep
>>
>>7514640

bleach
>>
>>7514640
toast
>>
a clean conscience
>>
A glass of milk
>>
>>7514873
Fuck you
>>
>>7514640
Pussy and beer.
>>
Vodka and anchovies.
>>
>>7514640
>can't sleep
>eats

Your last meal or snack should be no closer than 5 hours before bedtime. If you eat anything within that amount of time, it just extends you wakefulness by another 5 hours. It may take you a week to learn not to eat before going to bed, but it is REALLY worth it to get a great night's sleep.
>>
>>7517207

>your last meal or snack should be no closer than 5 hours before bedtime

>yuropoors needing to go to sleep hungry in order to have a reason to wake up for yet another day of their miserable existence
>>
Masterbation, exercise
>>
>>7514640
vodka and a glass of chocolate milk for me.
>>
File: 915l4yEnliL._SX425_[1].jpg (32 KB, 425x217) Image search: [Google]
915l4yEnliL._SX425_[1].jpg
32 KB, 425x217
>>7514640
>What are some good midnight snacks?
>>
>>7517207
I'm always really hungry after like 5 hours, and it makes it difficult to sleep. I can't sleep feeling completely full either. I think 2 or 3 hours is my sweet spot.
>>
>>7515394
To substitute for pussy you can take 1 or 2 asprins with a beer. Depending on your tolerance you might not even finish the beer before you passout.
>>
>>7514640
Turkey and potatoes. Get that that sleepy food in you.
>>
File: MGTOW burritos.jpg (173 KB, 1600x1087) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW burritos.jpg
173 KB, 1600x1087
When I cant sleep and there is a girl in my bed, I wake her up with hard violent mouth sex.
I just spread her lets and run my arms under her legs and then interlace my fingers on her belly so she cant get away.
When the mouthrape is done I am usually spent and sleepy enough to fall asleep.
>>
>>7514640
Grelin levels rise when you don't get sleep. That's the hunger hormone (really simplifying here) and it's what makes you peckish if you're tired. Fight the hunger with some water or herbal tea.
>>
>>7518454
Muh liver.
>>
>>7518576
aspirin=/=acetaminophen. many otc drugs use both and are called acetaminophen-aspirins. acetaminophen is the shit that will rape your liver, especially when the effects are compounded with alcohol.

*the more you know*
>>
I like a cup of hot Horlicks or ovaltine. Do americans have something similar?
>>
File: marleys.jpg (265 KB, 750x1850) Image search: [Google]
marleys.jpg
265 KB, 750x1850
>>7514640
>>
>>7518638
>Horlicks
pretty sure this is what this anon is advocating >>7518511
>>
File: 1381206149501.png (495 KB, 633x361) Image search: [Google]
1381206149501.png
495 KB, 633x361
>>7518663
>>
>>7518628
I was the one that posted >>7518454 and I seriously did not know that thanks.
Pretty sure this is the reason my stomach or liver always burns.
>>
>>7518709
any kind of aspirin on an empty stomach will fuck your stomach lining up. try to get food in you first and it will help.

the burning liver shit is something you should probably see a doctor about bruh
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.