[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that friend who insists on cooking even though they suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1442469766202.jpg (25 KB, 486x412) Image search: [Google]
1442469766202.jpg
25 KB, 486x412
>that friend who insists on cooking even though they suck
>gets mad when you don't like their food or ask for condiments to mask the awful taste

This is you isn't it?
>>
>>7514384
You're an ungrateful little shit if you're gonna let your friends cook for you and then turn your nose up at it like a petulant child who didn't get his tendies.
>>
No I don't cook for my friends.

I also dont have friends.
>>
No my friends ask me to cook for them all the time, they love my cooking lol what u talkin bout bro

I once cooked for and old man he shit in face laser bass whoohoo autismus maximus dimg dang dong king kong
>>
I'm not your friend, pal
>>
>>7514384
Yes.
I put SHIT in your food.
Only yours.
>:)
>>
>>7514389
wew lad you are mad
>>
I'll plan elaborate dinner parties but all my friends are always busy...

>will never get to eat korean bbq and drink soju with friends while watching republican debates
>>
>>7514384
My girlfriends mom does this shit, we go over there every weekend and she insists on cooking even though i have 10 years experience. To cook a stir fry she boils the veggies and puts them over rice. We've all decided to just let it happen because she's a fucking brat when she doesn't get her way.
>>
File: pupped.jpg (21 KB, 302x336) Image search: [Google]
pupped.jpg
21 KB, 302x336
>>7514384
Why is his hand that of a melanin enriched gentleman?
>>
>>7515073
Stop going over there. Like seriously why so this?
>>
>that friend who hovers over your shoulder while you're cooking making stupid suggestions the whole time.
>>
>>7515073
Kill mom in law
>>
>>7514384
I don't think I am. But then, my friends might be passive aggressive little bitches who smile and say they love it to my face, and then come cry on /ck/.
>>
>>7515078
They're the only ones dumb enough to wave that shit around
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.