[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Excuse me, waiter! >I'm ready to order. >Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: I wanna speak to the manager.png (251 KB, 418x360) Image search: [Google]
I wanna speak to the manager.png
251 KB, 418x360
>Excuse me, waiter!
>I'm ready to order.
>Let's see, For an appetizer, I would like 3 loafs of bread with exactly 4 ounces of butter.
>As for the main course, I'll have the grilled chicken salad.
>I want a head of lettuce chopped into fours.
>I understand you grill the chicken on a "chargrill".
>I would like it grilled on a flat top range.
>Don't try anything funny, now.
>If the char isn't right, I'll be able to tell and be forced to send it back.
>I don't want my chicken cut into strips, either, >Also, remove the tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, croutons, cabbage, cheese and eggs from the salad.
>I would like exactly four extra ounces of bacon and salad dressing.
>For the drink: Diet Coke (im watching my weight, tee hee) with NO ice and exactly 3 lemon slices.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>7513638
>You seem a little lost, honey.
>Can you bring someone else to take my order?
>>
"Waiting..." was a really good movie.
>>
>>7513648
Someone obviously spent a LOT of time working in kitchens. Every sterotype was true.
>>
>>7513648
I used to get annoyed when it came on comedy central all the fucking time (mainly because I can't stand Ryan Reynolds), but yeah, it's actually a great movie.
>>
Fuck
You
>>
>>7513625
>My friend will just have the complimentary water to drink, thank you. Could we get some lemon slices and sugar packets?
>>
>3 lemon slices

What the fuck
>>
>>7513742
>EXCUSE ME!
>Can I speak to your manager?
>>7513737
kek!
>>
I'll take a customer who knows exactly what they want over a rich non-english native who doesn't and expects you to read their mind (indians and south americans I'm looking at you)
>>
Man if I send back an order with more than 3 edits to it the cook comes out and bitches to the costumer.
>>
>>7513659
What's wrong with Ryan Reynolds? He seems like a chill dude. Deadpool was great and he'll probably just do Deadpool movies for the rest of his career. Sounds pretty comfy tbqhfam
>>
>>7514149
>Deadpool was great
>>>/r/eddit
and don't come back, nigger.
>>
The service industry in general sucks fucking dick.

I've worked in my family's retail business my whole life, and there are some people who you could hold their hand the entire time they are shopping, pay them to take the merchandise off your hands, drive them home in a chauffeured Bentley, stop by their bank on the way to pay off their mortgage, and tuck them into bed while performing oral sex on them before you leave, and they would still find something to bitch about.
>>
>>7514181
you're just as bad as that faggot for even typing out the r word
get out
>>
>work making food
>mad at people who show how they want their food
This is a transaction, she is not your friend.
>>
>>7514193
clearly you haven't seen deadpool then. that shit is horrendous.
>>
>>7514277
shiiit

DID I LEAVE THE STOVE ON???
>>
>>7513625
Is this a quote from that fat white girl that was on All That?
>>
why do people with "celiac meme disease" come to the chinese restaurant and expect meme free food?
>>
>>7514181
pleb.
>>
>>7514182

You meet those people in every industry.

The only problem with the service industry is that you can't jack up the price of an item like that.

Now if you are in a trade or are in construction or industry then you can make your time dealing with assholes worth while or non-existent.
>>
>>7514149
His delivery is lacking, but i think its due to inexperienced

Also deadpool was awful. Especially the way it broke the 4th wall in such a forced way. The post credit acene sucked, even if you get the reference it was too lazy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.