[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me Axe you a question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1446586004635.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446586004635.jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
Why do men say they are better cooks. My moms could.

Isn't it a females role in life to serve me food?
>>
>>7513621
Men are better at everything.

Females have comparative advantage in easy activities like cooking and cleaning because men are better put to use in other areas.
>>
>>7513633

Get in the kitchen. And make a sandwich.
>>
>>7513621
the best chefs in the world are men
>guy fieri
>emril lagasse
>gordon ramsey
>hubert farnsworth
>wolfgang puck
other than racist white woman what cooking shows have women leads?
>>
>>7513621
He's its their roll but as with most things they are supposed to do they simply aren't all that great at it
>>
>>7513633
So get to the kitchen and cook me up something faggot
>>
>>7513951

Racist white women are hot as fuck.
>>
>>7513621
>Isn't it a females role in life to serve me food?
Yes but man has had a passion for cooking since we went from hunter gatherers to living in sedintary settlements.
Men are better at cooking and that is a fact, however depending on the culture women may be schooled in cooking to become a decent wife which in that case women are almost as good.
>>
>>7513951
>racist
You're an idiot
>>
>>7514034
I assume they're referring to the diabeetic one.
>>
>>7513951
Is the lazy alcoholic's show still in production?
>>
That barefoot Contessa is awesome. But she's the only one off the top
>>
>>7513621
White American women are generally bad cooks. It was because of the 50s, when companies targeted women by saying their products would make it easier for them at home for making dinner. So we had a generation raised on canned/boxed/processed shit and it continues to trickle down.

The thing is is that women cook more often than men, but when men do attempt to learn how to cook, they can get far better than a woman can.

Ethnic women, on the other hand, are a different story.
>>
>>7513951
>racist white woman
>not getting hard at the idea of this
it's like your a fag or something
>>
>>7513951

>guy fieri
>emeril
>wolfgang

he's trolling lads... keep up
>>
>>7513951
>Best chefs in the world...
>Best chefs.
>the world
Implying their the best because they cook in reality TV shows.
Protip. Generally the best food comes from native individuals, and hole in the wall places.
>>
>>7513621
>My moms
subtle
/ck/ is way too easy to bait
>>
File: Paula+Deen1.jpg (96 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Paula+Deen1.jpg
96 KB, 1200x675
>>7514474
>>7514034

That was an oblique reference to Paula Deen you caucasoids.
>>
>>7514515
And most husband/wife run holes in the wall have the husband working back of house and the wife working front.
>>
>>7513633
Women are better at nursing and comforting people/children.
>>
>>7513621
>mum's cooking
>>
Because women are completely irrational and nothing they do makes sense, you let one of them in the kitchen and suddenly it puckin' purray this, meat is suddenly evil, salt is lucifers spawn because of that one article she read, suddenly the bitch starts making something she calls a party cheese salad with pineapple, then on top of that she starts microwaving pepperoni to reduce the fat content and boiling onions in oil, then she starts reading about cross contamination and throws away perfectly good meat because it touched the counter, the bitch even wanted me to renovate the whole kitchen because the meat touched the counter. Seriously fuck women, don't let them near food.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.