[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have 1 egg, bacon and brown rice. What can I make for dinner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457261381740.png (46 KB, 272x269) Image search: [Google]
1457261381740.png
46 KB, 272x269
I have 1 egg, bacon and brown rice. What can I make for dinner?
>>
Fried rice. It's better to boil the rice and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of days before you fry it, but it still works if you don't.
>>
A big mac
>>
>>7513406
eggy baky ri ri
>>
I read that in Karl's voice kek
>>
>>7513414
why did i laugh so hard
>>
>>7513406
>cook rice
>cook bacon and chop it up
>cook egg over easy
>combine in a bowl with soy sauce
>the egg yolk should break up when you're mixing it

It's better with white rice but works with brown. You can also use a raw egg if you're willing to risk it.
>>
Is that literally all you have? Chop the bacon and fry it to crispy then stir fry the rice in the bacon fat and scramble the egg into it before adding the bacon back. Hopefully you have some soy or hot sauce or herbs or veggies or something.
>>
A blue rare steak
>>
Grind the rice into flour and make dango.
>>
egg rice with bacon

steam the rice

crack the egg into a bowl, remove white based on preference

mix egg with dab of soy sauce

poor over bowl of rice, make sure it's hot, mix it in

cook the bacon before and crumble it on top

I've only had egg rice with white rice but I guess it'll probably be ok with brown?

super filling meal super easy, perfectly safe to eat, they do it all the time in Japan
>>
File: 1440888283315.jpg (9 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1440888283315.jpg
9 KB, 240x196
>>7513414
my sides
>>
Cook the rice, mix the egg into it afterwards. Cut up the bacon and put it in as a topping.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.