[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 9b4e708.jpg (222 KB, 980x734) Image search: [Google]
9b4e708.jpg
222 KB, 980x734
How do you cook fish?
>>
filet, de-bone, batter, deep-fry.
>>
>>7511980
>open box by pressing on the dotted line
>slide out bag
>remove twist ties
>place in microwave-safe container
>microwave on "Tendies" mode
>beep beep beep
Also that picture is gross, please delete it
>>
File: Pargo-Entero05221-370x370.jpg (45 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
Pargo-Entero05221-370x370.jpg
45 KB, 370x370
I like to eat red snapper often. I just salt the whole fish and fry it in deep oil. Serve it with plenty of lime or lemon slices
>>
>>7512118
>serving fish with lots of lemon/lime
>intentionally serving decent fish with a flavour that hides/overpowers its taste
Shiggy diggy. Baked or grilled masterrace.
>>
>>7512121
>le nice things must be enjoyed on their own NO EXCEPTIONS maymay
you're the idiot who thinks steak must never be adorned with more than just salt, is that it?

you obviously don't come from a seafaring culture otherwise you'd know fish and citrus is a classic, classic combination that will always be superior to your joyless steamed no-salt cringe fest

everywhere from poor peruvian fishermen to the top sushi chefs in japan know this

you must be from a landlocked place where fish is considered too exotic and foreign to enjoy in more than just some ridiculously contrived way some guy told you once
>>
depends on the species

but salmon I usually bake
tilapia I usually fry in a skillet
cod/haddock battered and deep fried
tuna grilled
>>
Hai Monika. My favourite to cook is deep fry crispy sea bass with chilli tamarind sauce and fried basil garlic cashew nuts garnish.
>>
>>7511980
With the judicious application of heat.
>>
>>7512118
>deep frying whole fresh fish
>>
I have a rule that I never will fry fish in my own home.

So I only bake or grill it.
>>
>>7513083
That's common you fucking idiot. Popular in South America as well as among dirty/smelly Greek and Italian people.
>>
>>7512118
Thank you for sharing, I try to do.
>>
>>7511985
Thank's for your sharing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.