[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good blender on the cheap? I been looking at some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kitchenaid-5speed-blender_300.jpg (10 KB, 300x357) Image search: [Google]
kitchenaid-5speed-blender_300.jpg
10 KB, 300x357
What's a good blender on the cheap? I been looking at some Hamilton Beachs that are in my price range but didn't know how good they were.

Mostly going to be soft things like smoothies and such. Would like to be able to blend the occasionally pesto though.

Has to be under 100 dollars.
>>
This is relevant to my interests. I have a shitty blender and a shittier food processor, so I'm in the market for a blender as well.
>>
>>7511928
Plz co/ck/s help me
>>
i have an oster that was like $30

had it for a few years, works good
>>
File: IMG_20160327_153343-1.jpg (273 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160327_153343-1.jpg
273 KB, 600x802
>>7512167
Was it pic related?

This osterizer blender is pretty decent for the price, mine is about 10 years old, hasn't been used much though. I've made smoothies, pureed vegetables, and ground coffee in it one time in a pinch.
>>
Just get a Blendtec. A miser must pay twice.
>>
Good and cheap are opposites with things like blenders.

For the most part, you get what you pay for. Just look at the top rated models in your price range.
>>
save up for a vitamix. had mine 6 years and still tears shit up in seconds. it's worth it mate. any cheap blender will be trash in a year.
>>
>>7512263
I have to second this.
There are many types of kitchen gear where price and quality/performance have nothing to do with each other (All-Clad pots/pans are a good example now that the patent for their tri-ply construction has expired).
Blenders are NOT one of those things. Save up and get a refurbished Vitamix (they sell them for $350 with a 5-year warranty).
>>
>>7511928
breville hemisphere is the best value but is over your budget, under $100 it doesn't matter what you buy it's a cheap underpowered piece of shit.
>>
>I want something /ck/ related
>it must be good
>it must be cheap

every time. you really do get what you pay for with cooking appliances. you can't get a good, cheap one. maybe a decent cheap one that will die after a year, assuming you don't get bored of it after three months and never use it again.
>>
If you don't really care about good blending, just get any one you can find at the thrift store
If you do, then get a vitamix or blendtec
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.