[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I quit drinking regular soda, and switched to a zero calorie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: CK2h3taUAAAXoeo.jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CK2h3taUAAAXoeo.jpg
60 KB, 600x800
So, I quit drinking regular soda, and switched to a zero calorie one.

I'm getting all kinds of headaches now, even though I'm getting just as much caffeine. Drinking a regular cola makes it go away.

What gives?
>>
Stop drinking soda. Drunk water. Problems solved.
>>
>>7509230
I ain't drinking water, fish fuck in it.
>>
>>7509237
Then die slowly of diabetes after watching your feet fall off.
>>
>>7509266
Sugar free softdrinks cause diabetes?
>>
>>7509297

no, just cancer
>>
>>7509297
Artificial sweeteners dumbass.
>>
>>7509300
Bet you don't vaccinate either.
>>
>>7509309
How's that autism working out for you?
>>
if you're used to having lots of sugar and go to zero sugar, you're probably having sugar withdrawals.

also, the artificial sweeteners aren't good for you....
>>
>>7509312
>>7509322
Millions of people drink diet coke every day. Where's the demonstrable evidence of it being bad for you?
>>
File: hippie.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hippie.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>7509344
we just like, you know, feel that it's unnatural, cause like, it was made in a lab, and not like born from mother nature, man. i get totally bad vibes from the stuff.
>>
File: 4634988936_c7bdd17d7e.jpg (177 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4634988936_c7bdd17d7e.jpg
177 KB, 500x375
>>7509227
Dont listen to these assholes anon,
The headaches are just natures way of telling you that you are a whiney piece of shit.
>>
>>7509344
Just look at those people. Each and every one of them is a gutter brained moron. Nobody who drinks any form of soda daily is worthwhile.
>>
>>7509370
Maybe his headache came from trying to figure out if that collectible bike is in "Very Good" or just "Good" condition
>>
>>7509386
You have a keen eye for that which is highly collectible anon.
I am impressed, I did not think anyone here would notice.
>>
diet soda is worse for you than normal soda friendo
>>
>>7509344
i dunno man, theres tons of articles arguing if its harmful or not, guess it depends what side of the fence you're on. However, I see way more fat people drinking diet soda than thin/fit people. If I was anon, I'd just cut back on the regular stuff. I used to drink at least 1/day, now I might have 1 or two a week, after the initial cravings, you dont really miss it. I just like it with fried food
>>
>>7509237
But anon, soda is mostly water!
>>
>>7509227
Sugar crash. You should feel better soon when your metabolism readjusts. Your insulin levels were going whackadoo from all the sugar. Stay the course. Sounds like you were reaching pre-diabetic levels of insulin over production, now your blood sugar feels low by comparison. Diet soda is better than type 2 diabetes. I don't think there is any proof of health detriments, just a correlation between diet soda and obesity. This is most likely because overweight people are trying to ditch the sugar water. I'm healthy and fit, and I drink diet soda.
>>
>>7509440
>diet soda is sugar free
>>
>>7509468
Holy shit, does /ck/ have the highest concentration of retards on 4chan?
>>
>>7509227
Sugar withdrawal. Suck it up, and stick it out. They will go away, stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>7509227
You're better off not drinking soda in general.

The headaches are just from withdrawal, had it for awhile after I gave up soda. Now I don't drink anything but water and the occasional sweet tea.
>>
>>7509370
dat bike doe
>>
File: CeJ1pj5WAAAy9N0.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CeJ1pj5WAAAy9N0.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
>>7509344
The entire continent of north america
>>
Just quit it, drink water. I had shit ton of headaches, felt super tired, then I quit soda drinking (I drank Coke zero) and started drinking only water and sometimes juice and milk. And Ive never felt better
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
when will /ck/ learn that soda is not bad for you?
excessive sugar is bad but diet soda is no problem.
have as much as you like, its one of lifes freebies
>>
Just drink water you stupid faggot
>>
>So, I quit drinking regular soda, and switched to a zero calorie one.
I did the exact same thing recently. I've had absolutely no problems. I'm contributing nothing to this thread, just bragging.
>>
>>7509227
sugar withdrawal anon
>>
>>7513591
that's not a real thing
>>
artificial sweeteners trick your body into thinking it's getting sugar and when it realizes there's no calorie intake it responds by making you hungrier and you eat more to compensate

try club soda or water with lemon or lime
>>
>>7515101
total myth.
I drink cocke zero when I fast and it has the exact opposite effect
>>
>>7515124
I bet you fast on cock there anon. No zero about it
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.