[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Breakfast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10
File: japs.jpg (519 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
japs.jpg
519 KB, 800x600
Hey guys there's allways a thread discussing japanese food here, but japanese breakfast is hardly mentioned. Do any of you know what the average japanese eat for breakfast? Do you know any recipes? Thanks
>>
rice and miso soup. prepared by wife who gets up at 6am to make bento boxes for everyone.

younger people just eat bread or toast with nothing on it.
>>
File: 92722_full.jpg (108 KB, 1000x719) Image search: [Google]
92722_full.jpg
108 KB, 1000x719
>>7508161
>japs.jpg

Those are Vietnamese god damn it Robin Williams even made a whole movie about it.
>>
Google image search you asslord
>>
>>7508167
>prepared by wife who gets up at 6am to make bento boxes for everyone.

I'm quite sure this is a meme. No way a woman would be her family's slave nowadays.
>>
>>7508194

welcome to japan. women are slaves here. 80% never work again after having a child.
>>
>>7508194
Feminism isn't a thing in Japan lad, that shit doesn't fly there. If you're not doing everything for your family you belong in the trash by their standards
>>
>>7508167
Do they add anything to the rice they eat for bfast or is it just plain white rice? Do they eat rice with everything?
>>
>>7508167
No grilled mackerel? And I'm pretty sure you get jam on that toast.
>>
>>7508199
This is why they need feminism. Women shouldn't be bound by traditional roles.
>>
>>7508230
Obvious bait but fuck it.

It's their traditions, their culture, and their problem. Let them deal with it their way.
>>
>>7508224

plain rice. yes, rice three times a day.

>>7508225
salmon is common for breakfast in restaurants. I've never seen mackerel served ever. no one has time for that at home. and no, no jam. no butter. even toast is rare. most people just eat bread.
>>
In anime it's toast and jam and sometimes eggs.
>>
>>7508262
wanted to remind you that anime is fictional anon
>>
>>7508225
Nigga, are you going to wake up early to grill a fucking mackerel?
>>
>>7508230
you should be bound by my dick senpai
>>
>>7508278

No, anime actually exists. It is not a fiction, you can watch anime for real on your computer right now.
>>
>>7508262
what kind of jam do they eat in anime?
>>
I lived in Yokouska for 2 years and Okinawa for a year. My favorite Japanese Breakfast is Chanko-Nabe which is the first meal of the day for Sumos. It's a nice chicken or dashi stock hot pot. I usually make pork or chicken meat balls with miso, minced ginger and spring onion. If you want to eat on it for a few days don't add udon noodles to the pot.
>>
>>7508161
>average Japanese breakfast
eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, yogurt, cheese, milk. these are all common supermarket staples, and they don't put them there just for foreigners.
sorry to burst your bubble. there is traditional Japanese breakfast but it isn't so common anymore because Western-style foods are cheaper and quicker to make.
>>
>>7508375

The traditional Japaneze breakfast is pretty plain, hot rice with a raw egg broken over the top, pickles and miso soup. nothing really grand.
>>
>>7508383
basically, which is why they more or less replaced it with western food.
>>
File: k-on_ep1_toast_jam.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
k-on_ep1_toast_jam.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
Toast on the go.
>>
File: toast.png (779 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
toast.png
779 KB, 1280x720
>>7508405
>>
Rice Krispies with green tea.
>>
>>7508167
Bread is to be eaten while running to school.
>>
>>7508383
> hot rice with a raw egg
> raw egg
> literally salmonella for breakfast

baka

Nice
>>
>>7508485
Other countries actually vaccinate their chickens.
>>
I've seen a bowl of rice with a raw egg on top for breakfast in JP.
>>
>>7508491

>admitting your chickens are so poisonous they need to be vaccinated

>America: over a million
>Europe: zero
>>
>>7508505
America has to scrub the eggs of their protective film and spray bleach on the naked shell.
And then America has to refrigerate the egg, since there is no longer any protective film and any condensation on the shell will permeate and give salmonella a direct pathway to the yolk.
>>
>>7508516
>roleplaying as a culture
>>
>>7508527
u wot
>>
bowl of rice, natto with raw egg n soysauce, pickles or some veggies, some other protein source like grilled salmon or some other fish, miso soup which can vary from the tofu routine or asari clams. cup of tea should be standard.
>>
>>7508546

What's with the grilled fish? Who on earth wakes up to grill a fish for breakfast

>inb4 the japanese

Not buying it.
>>
File: st swithins day.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
st swithins day.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>7508558
>>
>>7508485

The rice is hot enough to cook the egg somewhat. It's no greater risk then eating a fired egg over easy.
>>
>>7508161
But... those are Vietnamese women in the picture.

wat
>>
File: Mad Max bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
Mad Max bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>7508230
>>
Mixed greens salads are often served alongside breakfast
>>
>>7508194
>make food for her family
>slave
Jewish propaganda really hit you hard bro
>>
>>7508405
>>7508435
>Not washing your teeth after breakfast
Fuckin savages
>>
>>7508662
Make your own breakfast
It isn't that hard
>>
>>7508615
same thing. those people with the weird eyes
>>
>>7508668

There are innumerable household chores that aren't hard. Families exist for mutual support. Doing chores isn't slavery. My wife stats at home with my young sons and does everything. I bring home a nice paycheck and I do a lot of cooking on weekends.
>>
>>7508485
Is salmonella or circumcision the most succesfull meme in America?
>>
>>7508668
Fuck off kike, if you want to do your own breakfast then do your own breakfast. Keep your crooked nose out of other peoples business.
>>
>>7508674
>tfw no family
>>
>>7508615
How can you tell? They look as jap as it gets to me.
>>
>>7508181
lol i was about to say this too
>>
>>7508674
Do you wash the dishes or something? Because just doing a lot of cooking on weekends isn't exactlly a chore when you actually like to cook.
>>
>>7508194
>wanting to take care of your family
definitely a slave
>>
File: RL2UO5r.jpg (68 KB, 1264x720) Image search: [Google]
RL2UO5r.jpg
68 KB, 1264x720
Top tier anime breakfast
>>
>>7508224
Yeh can put rice seasoning on or some egg or fish sometimes. The rice is good enough that you can eat it on its own though
>>
>>7508727

No I do not wash dishes. I usually retire to my study after dinner for a cigar and brandy. Both my boys are school aged it isn't as if my wife is caring for children 24/7. We had a nanny when they were babies to help.
>>
>>7508194
>>7508230
A women who cooks and cares for her family sure is criminal. Might as well let the kids and everyone eat boxed, processed food instead of fresh home-made meals because cooking is degrading to women now, apparently.
>>
OP here. A lot of you seem to be very educated in japanese culture, so can I ask you guys if is curry an acceptable breakfast option in Japan? I imagine that it will be a nice option on winter days
>>
>>7508753
>implying mothers prepare home made meals to their kids anymore
>>
>>7508383
tamago gohan is delicious, despite how simple it sounds.
>>
>>7508762
In America, I have no doubt they give them processed junk food most of them time, but I assume in a lot of other countries they make shit from scratch.
>>
>>7508762
Most immigrants do, not "white" parents, or americanized parents. Those usually are poptarts, frozen meals, and take out.

Disgusting.

My wife cooks from scratch everything, and is already teaching our daughter to cook at age 5.
She overcooks them, adds too much salt it feels like swallowing seawater and there are shells in the egg but it's a start and I make sure I praise her eggs everytime.
>>
>>7508754

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/02/20/whats-really-for-breakfast-japanese-people-tell-us-what-they-usually-eat-each-morning-【photos】/
>>
>>7508806
Thanks man, this is very informative. Although I get the impression that a lot of the pictures are staged.
>>
>>7508161

What the blonde one is eating (rice, miso soup, some fish)

The other is what Japan thinks typical english/western breakfast is.
>>
>>7508753
Cooking is not, but saying women should cook is.
>>
>>7508887
Fuck off kike.
>>
anyone tried natto? I'm curious
>>
>>7508887
Women should cook. Men should cook as well. But if one is at work all day and comes home tired, doesn't it make sense the other should be in charge of cooking instead?
>>
File: nip.png (449 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
nip.png
449 KB, 600x429
Nipper housewives take pride in serving many different dishes for breakfast. Congee (rice porridge), natto (hideous by all western measures of taste), et cetera...
>>
>>7509095
Yes. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>7508913
>natto
Now that's a meme right there
>>
>>7508913
Yes, it's horrible. Not so much the taste but the slimely as fuck texture.
>>
>>7508717
I refuse to believe this isn't bait.
>>
>>7508913
Yes. Taste is okay, smell and texture are pretty bad. Not really a fan.
>>
>>7509123
even in Japan thinking of natto as being disgusting is common, it's just an all around off putting food
>>
>>7509373
You see those three grills on the street wearing average clothes, could you tell if they are chinese, korean, japanese or vietnamese?
>>
>>7509521
They're obviously not Chinese, Korean or Japanese.
It might be difficult to pin them as Vietnamese out of simple unfamiliarity, but they're visibly South-Eastern.
>>
>>7508501
It's called 卵かけごはん(tamago kake gohan)
I ate it quite a lot when I was over there. The heat from the rice helps the eggs cook.
>>
>>7508913
Yeah, I really like it. I used to always buy the nattomaki at 7-eleven, Family Mart, etc.
>>
These sort of threads really belong in the otaku culture board. Get your shit together mods.
>>
>>7508294
I'd broil one
>>
>>7509521
Koreans all go to the same plastic surgeon.
>>
>>7509595

Breakfast foods are /ck/ you dingus, /jp/ is for shitposting about which touhou you want to hold hands with and discussing the finer points of Japanese masturbatory toys.
>>
>>7509521
Sometimes. It's difficult because so many of them cross bred with Chinese at some point in their bloodlines.
>>
>>7508194

lol it's quite common, my elementary school friend told me his mom did exactly the same

was the reason why I pined for his food. perfect breaded fried shrimp. perfectly cooked rice with furikake seasoning. potato croquettes, homemade. smoked salmon rice balls. everything wrapped in pretty, colorful tin foil and arranged neatly in a plastic box with dividers.
>>
>>7509652
Well if this is true it's quite remarkable. Btw, why the emphasis in presentation? Does it has any other meaning besides aesthetics?

I think it's very interesting but can't quite tell how "real" this is, since I've never visited japan and only know about this through media.
>>
>>7509707
Just a cultural thing, methinks. The Japanese like a lot of visual appeal in and with their food. That's why even frozen gyoza come with that sheet of green paper that emulates something leafy.
>>
>>7508717
Not that anon, but it's pretty obvious when you look at the hat and especially the outfit. That really long tunic+loose pants look is like traditional Vietnamese wear
>>
>>7508717
>ao dai
>that darker, tanned-color skin tone
very clearly vietnamese
>>
>>7508798
yay
>>
>>7508516
Does that mean I shouldn't use raw American eggs on rice to try traditional Japanese breakfast?
>>
>>7510931

Do you eat American eggs completely cooked? I eat mine over easy every day and have never gotten sick. I'd say risk is very low. If you are in good health you will survive food poisoning anyway.
>>
>>7508754
Japanese don't really have "taboos" about what to eat when, but typically what they eat for breakfast is based around the principle that they have to wake up early and hurry out the door to catch a train to work, and contrary to what you see in your high school girl animus eating while commuting on foot or by train is actually extremely taboo.

So to answer your question, Japanese might find it unusual and attribute it to you being foreign (anything a foreigner does that Japanese individually are not accustomed to doing is immediately attributed to you being from any of 190 or so countries with various cultural proximity to Japan), but the reason they wouldn't do it is because the prep time for curry is around an hour, which is unacceptable for their schedules. If you explained why you were eating it for breakfast, they might understand, but the idea of a slow breakfast isn't common among them, even on Sundays (although cafes serving brunch are increasingly popular and people will gladly line up and go crazy for pancakes, bringing an ironic modern charm to the phrase "sell like hotcakes").
>>
>>7508224

I heard they crack a raw egg over either cold or reheated rice from the night before and just eat that shit.
>>
>>7510983
doubtful, Japanese have expensive rice cookers for a good reason.
>>
>>7510931
it's not really that good. the best way Japanese eat eggs is "onsen" which is a method of soft poaching without opening the shell. you can try it if you have a thermometer and are good at controlling water temperature. it's unbelievable on bibimbap.
>>
>>7509521
I'd be able to tell with ease that they aren't eastern Chinese, Korean or Japanese. They're very obviously south-east Asian.

Plus, only a complete moron ignores other obvious cultural indicators in this context, like the fact that they're wearing áo dài for fuck's sake. Does that shit look like a kimono to you?
>>
>>7511030
>Plus, only a complete moron ignores other obvious cultural indicators in this context, like the fact that they're wearing áo dài for fuck's sake

Wearing a ching chong ding dong can be "obvious" for you, but you are actually an idiot (in terms of IQ that is) if you don't consider the context of the place where you actually wrote this. Not everyone here is an expert in asean people's everyday life, and you should know it, after all it's engrish you're using.
>>
>>7511002
Yeah and I have a a microwave and an oven, and still eat cold pizza when I'm in a hurry or just because I'm lazy.

The thing is if you feel safe and like the taste and texture, you'd go for your cold rice with raw egg, something I wouldn't do because the whole salmonella thing. Better safe than sorry imo.
>>
>>7511030
Ugh, you're that white creep who thinks he's asian, aren't you

I wish you would just get your dick chopped off and give your life savings to a thai tranny already
>>
>>7511382
"You forgot some people are dumb as shit, so you're wrong."
>>
>>7508194
lol that's one reason japan's birthrate is dropping: a lot of women seem to have decided ignoring the whole family thing is easier than finding a way to make it not suck.
>>
>>7511390
I'm sure there are people who do it, but I don't think it's a common occurrence. Some people actually like the sensation of cold pizza (or maybe it's just because many people who would have the chance and desire to eat cold pizza are either hungover or have given up on life) but the majority of Japanese have a rice cooker that can be timed to have perfect rice ready when they wake up and who the fuck wants to eat a cold slimy egg with cold rice?
>>
File: rawcky.gif (499 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
rawcky.gif
499 KB, 500x250
>>7511401
>who the fuck wants to eat a cold slimy egg

Confirmed skeltal
>>
>>7511391
not that guy but I've lived in and traveled around Asia so I get what he's saying. I don't bite the "obviously not East Asian" part though, they could easily pass as Chinese, especially to the uncultured.

He probably is a bit of a ponce though. I think he feels somewhat proud that he know what an ao dai is and has his keyboard programmed to produce accent marks (or is a Europoor, in which case he's proud to mock you for knowing less culture than he does because that's exactly what people from a continent the size of a couple of American states who are forced to learn 3 useless languages growing up do).

>>7511393
lel.
>not being a ching chong expert within a Laotian finger-painting assembly

>>7511398
actually this is stunningly accurate. a lot of women I talked to, while they hated the idea of being single and/or unmarried, realize that their life will peak after the first year of their marriage and then they have nowhere to go but down for the rest of their lives. It's somewhat tragic, although they actually have free will and the legal and financial means to escape it, but risk is scary for people who live in a corporatist utopia.
>>
>>7511382
>the context of the place where you actually wrote this

You mean 4chan? The place full of weeaboos who all have at least a passing familiarity with East-Asian culture?

Or do you mean America, which damned well knows what Vietnam is for reasons that should be staggeringly obvious?
>>
>>7511412
>not that guy but I've lived in and traveled around Asia so I get what he's saying.
I'm pretty sure you are that guy, though. How soon before you chop off your dick?
> in which case he's proud to mock you for knowing less culture than he does
I'm not being mocked by anyone, that was my first post in this train wreck of a thread.

Sorry your gender identity disorder is manifesting as a supposed desire to have been born a more hairless race, creepy white guy.
>>
>>7511424
well, you're wrong. that's about it.
>>
>>7511424
>in this train wreck of a thread
kek m8, you're beyond salty aren't you
>>
>>7511412
>hated the idea of being single and/or unmarried, realize that their life will peak after the first year of their marriage and then they have nowhere to go but down for the rest of their lives. It's somewhat tragic, although they actually have free will and the legal and financial means to escape it, but risk is scary for people who live in a corporatist utopia.
there is also the social presure that keeps women there....being a single mom or single after a certain age isnt just hated its stigmatized socialy, its inviting a lack of social standing and a lack of safty net
>>
>>7508375
Nigga what dairy is expensive in Nippon faggot
>>
>>7511466
that's basically it, there's a lot of "could be"s involved, but it all comes down to "things work this way and as far as I'm concerned they always have worked this way and always will work this way"
but I've met a few women who are unwed or divorced in their 30s. to call them pariahs would be excessive. they might have some trouble socializing, but all fucking Japanese do anyway, so the actual consequences are pretty damn negligible. but you do find your friend pool slimming down over time as other women get married, have children, and become old people, so there's that old bandwagon. if most Japanese would rather be on the bandwagon than be happy, so be it. I had to leave Japan because I couldn't put up with that culture, but the pressure to be the same is pretty much the same everywhere.

>>7511480
oh wow so fucking expensive 160 yen for a liter of milk or 100 yen for a liter of partial milk dairy drink. I don't have that kind of money, I need to save up for the 4000 yen nomihodai I have to do with my coworkers every fucking night this week.

they can afford it dumbass.
>>
>>7511511
>4000 yen nomihodai
so I just looked that up and I guess it's an all-you-can-drink?

isn't 4000 yen like 40 bucks? that's like 3 drinks, so it doesn't seem all that unreasonable to me.
>>
>>7511536
>isn't 4000 yen like 40 bucks
yeah kind of, practically speaking more so than actual rates
>that's like 3 drinks
what. do you live in fucking San Francisco or something? where I'm from if a drink costs more than 5 dollars it better be made pretty well.
and 40 bucks a day, regularly, is not a healthy alcohol budget. it is far more than my daily food budget even. needless to say, if you can drop 40 bucks a day to drink, you can afford a fucking liter of milk.
>>
My aunt was Jap. Now, she's dead. She and my half-Jap cousins ate ketchup fried rice with an omelette, soup with rice, fish with rice, egg fried rice or rice with raw egg, sesame seeds and green onion for breakfast. Whatever combination of rice and X was eaten, there were always pickles.
If they didn't have that stuff, they ate pastries, like the rest of the civilised world.

I don't like Nip cuisine much to begin with, but breakfast is especially bad.
>>
>>7511547
>what. do you live in fucking San Francisco or something?
no
>where I'm from if a drink costs more than 5 dollars it better be made pretty well.
where I'm from if a drink costs 5 dollars it's made from what we euphemistically call "well liquor" and it's a scummy dive bar. if you go to a nice place with well dressed people who smell good and can not only understand but also use compound sentences, and you want a drink that is actually a pleasure to drink instead of just a vehicle for ethanol, you're paying $12-15 on average

anyway yeah 40 bucks a day isn't a healthy alcohol budget but I imagine in a culture like japan, opting out of this "nomohidai" thing is tantamount to career suicide. I know I begrudge my $120 monthly night out drinking with the coworkers, if I think of it as "fun times" I get mad so I just lump it in with the cost of suits and ties and shit like that
>>
>>7511560
I get what you're saying.
So for your info drinking in Asia can be pretty cheap. In Japan there are loads of what I call 300 yen izakaya, especially around Osaka and the rest of Kansai, which are places with full drink and food menus, basically bar-and-grills in one with the straw mats and sliding doors, and everything costs 300 yen. Other than beer though, most of these drinks have a pretty unimpressive alcohol content. There are nicer izakaya where drinks cost closer to 600 yen, but I don't think I've ever had to pay more than that. There are also bars, where everything is twice as expensive but you get your nice top-shelf walkers and grouses and shit. That's a different story.
The equivalent eateries in Taiwan charge equivalent 3.00 to 4.50 usd for a communal (tall) bottle of beer. In Korea, 1.50 to 3.00 for a tenth of soju or fifth of maekkeoli at any bbq, noodle, or rice joint. Bars are typically more expensive, but Asians get a lot of their casual drinking done at eateries instead.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=zRIDcCLxdRI
>>
>>7511582
>drinking in Asia can be pretty cheap
>where everything is twice as expensive but you get your nice top-shelf walkers and grouses and shit
so if I'm doing the math right, grouse is $12, that is actually quite expensive. pretty much lines up with my experience drinking in the rest of asia, it's even more expensive than back home and back home it is expensive. I'm not counting stuff like kuta beach, just real places where normal people live and work.
>>
>>7511590
so don't go to bars and don't order top-shelf, easy situation.

you want to party, meet with your friends in a hotel or karaoke room with a bottle from any liquor store, Japan has maybe the cheapest imported liquor in the world.

otherwise, go to an izakaya and order domestic whiskey, beer, sake, soju, or fruit liquors. I once ordered a hakushu for 300 yen, that stuff is lovely.
>>
>>7511602
how much is sake at a bar?

for comparison there is a bar I go to here that has a nice selection of sake, it's about $60-70 for a typical junmai bottle, more if you want something fancier
>>
>>7511611
it would completely depend on the make. I would imagine anything from a bottle starts at 5 and just keeps going up. a moderately-sized liquor store chain might have two to three aisles of only sake, so as you can imagine there are many grades.
>>
>>7511629
yeah that's why I said junmai, is price not roughly correlated to grade in japan?
>>
>>7511635
it is, but I couldn't tell you which grades are which price. I just know that one-cup is 100 yen, cartons are like 5 or 6 hundred a piece, then you have bottles which have a huge range.
>>
>>7511588
It seems like even a japanese girl doesn't like natto
>>
>>7511588
wow look at this slave
>>
>>7511391
Nope, but nice try.
>>
>>7508161
>The Huc bridge in Hanoi (semi-famous bridge)
>Ao Dai (traditional dress)
>Non La (conical hat)
Source: My Vietnamese wife (who looks awesome in an Ao Dai BTW).

2/10 troll anon.
>>
>>7511858

Or, you know, the fact that they don't look vaguely Japanese...
>>
>>7508615
>>7508717
>>7508670
>>7509530
see >>7511858

>>7509373
Yea, its bait.
>>
>>7511862
yea, you might guess they were Viet's by the dress & hat but I doubt anyone, who isn't a Viet, is going to know that bridge.
>>
>>7511896

I recognized that bridge because I visited Vietnam.

They're not very friendly to American tourists up in the North.
>>
>>7511905
>I recognized that bridge
really.. Is that why you didn't post the name of the bridge?
>>
>>7511925

I went to the water puppet theater across the street and probably never knew the name of the bridge. What's your point?

I also live in an area with Vietnamese, Japanese, and Cambodian immigrant populations, so I can usually tell them apart without distinctive clothes and landmarks.
>>
The misunderstanding of the Japanese breakfast.
Natto is very popular . But , Some people do not like it.

Rice is not warmed up before eating .
Because many Japanese have a machine to keep warm rice .
It is possible to eat a warm rice at any time .

Break and Mix eggs, open and mix natto, and put the rice in the bowl.
Traditional Japanese breakfast is very simple.
Easier than toast and scrambled eggs.
>>
>>7512898
>Easier than toast and scrambled eggs

How hard is it to make a couple toasts and scrambled eggs? It's hardly any effort and it's ready in 3 minutes at most.
>>
>>7512998
because the egg doesn't need to be cooked or anything other than be cracked open, the natto doesn't need any prep at other than opening the package, and the rice is already cooked. there's no dishes other than the one bowl you need.

but, I've never lived or spent the night with a Japanese women who ate like that. eggs, fried vegetables, cereal, yogurt, milk, those were always the norm. natto is definitely cheap and functional, but the taste is not something you would want every single day.
>>
>>7514232
Natto's problem is not taste but texture.
>>
>>7514246
it tastes so-so but the texture is awful
however, East Asians enjoy goopy texture. Japanese are always eating Taiwanese sticky oyster cakes which I personally can't stand. I guess you could get accustomed to it overtime, but I've never been crazy about okra, mountain potatoes, anything like that, and if you add in the sour bean and coffee flavor of natto, welp
>>
>>7508677
No you just fall for bait
>>
>>7508161
CalorieMate every day
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.