[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we all have this. show your fucking stash.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
we all have this.

show your fucking stash.
>>
How fat are you?
>>
>>7507820
What? Noone has this
>>
>>7507820
I bet more than half are expired
>>
Lol! Totally. I don't have much in mine these days.
>>
>we all have this
lol no
>>
File: my stash.jpg (744 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
my stash.jpg
744 KB, 1600x1200
I don't usually inventory my stash but here you go.

All of this is from work - leftovers from vendor lunches, stuff I took from the cafeteria, etc. Not sure why I have so much ketchup but I'm annoyed that I don't have any mustard left. I actively use these; I pack them in my lunch every day depending on what I'm eating.
>>
>>7507847

I'd like to know this too.

>not just making your own mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, honey mustard, ranch, chinese-style mustard, sweet & sour, hot sauce, and any salad dressing

I dream of the day I find you walking down the street so I can hold you down and shit in your mouth
>>
>>7507889
Damn. I need mustard packets.
>>
File: 1458975240143.jpg (22 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
1458975240143.jpg
22 KB, 469x314
>>7507820
nobody has this you mongrel
>>
I like to load up on sauerkraut from Sam's Club, but that's about it.

>>7507847
>>7507850
>>7507873
>>7507902
Pretty much everyone I know has a bag of extras somewhere in their house, just because nobody likes to waste and throw stuff away.
>>
>>7507911
It's literally JUNK food.
>>
>>7507911

are you fucking autistic? it's like 1/2 oz of sauce, you must be poor as shit
>>
File: stash.jpg (55 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
stash.jpg
55 KB, 480x640
I only save ramen packets. I add them to mac n cheese, pasta, etc.
>>
>>7507915
What's junk about it? It's the same brand that comes in the bottle from the store. What's the difference between getting Frank's kraut in single-serve packets or in a big fuck-off jar, or Heinz mustard in a bottle vs. squeeze packets?

>BUT ANON YOU COULD BE MAKING YOUR OWN KETCHUP A BLOO BLOO BLOO
>JUST BUY 20 POUNDS OF TOMATOES, SKIN THEM, COOK THEM DOWN, SQUISH THEM, ADD VINEGAR AND SUGAR, THEN JAR AND PROCESS IT
>AND YOU CAN FILL YOUR WHOLE PANTRY WITH KETCHUP FOR ONLY $15!!!
No thank you. I work for a living.
I wish I was a housewife so I could spend all day doing dumb shit like this.
>>
>>7507925
If you can't tell the difference yourself, then what help is me explaining it to you ?
>>
>>7507918
>not wanting to throw something away makes you poor as shit
I actually am poor as shit, and so are my parents for that matter. My roommate's parents are fucking loaded and they still have a bag of sauce packets in their pantry. Mostly KFC "honey", soy sauce, and Taco Bell hot sauce
>>
>>7507927
I can tell the difference, but the returns diminish for most people.
>>
>>7507921

I only just started doing this. I use them with fried rice. They're like bouillon cubes basically.
>>
>>7507925
>implying I buy miracle whip at the store
>implying I buy "horsey sauce" whatever the fuck that is
>implying I buy heinz anything
>implying junk food is normal
praise lord beetus, what is this nonsense
>>
>>7507957
Wait, Miracle Whip comes in singles?
>horsey sauce
That's just horseradish mayo. It is literally just horseradish and mayonnaise.
>>
File: Arby-s-1--6-.jpg (223 KB, 763x925) Image search: [Google]
Arby-s-1--6-.jpg
223 KB, 763x925
>>7507976
arbys sold it in bottles once. i bought it, why not? it was disappointing though. it works at arby's because that's all you have there, but outside there, you have much better options at the grocery store.
>>
>>7507891
he eats at burger king, he'd love it
>>
>>7507911
I'm not saving that shit I use what's needed and throw the rest away when done. That shit doesn't have expiration dates and I usually have big bottles of condiments in the fridge. No need to save those little packets and let the good stuff go to waste.
>>
>>7507921
>not adding them to your ramen
>>
>>7507820
My gf is indian and when I went to her house to meet her parents she showed me 2 drawers full of taco bell fire sauce packets I was amazed
>>
Noi dont wtf
>>
I found a chick fil a bbq sauce package from 2012 at my parent's house last week. I should have opened it just to see.
>>
>>7508327
I make two ramen blocks at once, so I use one packet and save the other.
I cut back on the sodium and have seasoning for later, it's win-win.
>>7507935
That's a great idea. Would probably be good in soup too.
>>
>>7507921
>mama ramen
Top tier taste.
>>
File: 1368933730413.gif (55 KB, 397x360) Image search: [Google]
1368933730413.gif
55 KB, 397x360
I probably would collect those, but I don't eat out, so I don't have any.
>>
>>7509656
a lot of the sodium is in the noodles

you really aren't cutting back that much, bub
>>
>>7507980

Taco Bell sells their sauces in bottles too. The Fire one is actually worth getting as it stands on its own as a sauce. The others are worthless though.
>>
My sauce drawer was runined because dogs are fucking relentless when it comes to looking for a snack
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.