[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally wtf is the difference? Also which one do you prefer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: Coke_Diet_Zero.jpg (60 KB, 582x447) Image search: [Google]
Coke_Diet_Zero.jpg
60 KB, 582x447
Literally wtf is the difference? Also which one do you prefer?
>>
If i had to ruin my good eating habits by drinking candy, I'd rather drink something with sugar instead of harsh chemicals.
>>
>>7507227
>harsh chemicals
>muh chemicals

There's literally nothing wrong with aspartame besides tasting terrible, you fucking hippie.
>>
>>7507227
diet coke was conceived as a new beverage with a new formula differing from classic coke. The new coke in the 80s was based off the diet pepsi formula but with sugar. coke zero is the classic coke formula with sweeteners.
>>
>>7507229
>harsh chemicals

lmao I bet you think microwaves give you cancer. Watch out for those chemtrails bro!
>>
What the fuck is it with people amd diet Cola? It tastes fucking shit. If you can't use moderation then just drink water.
>>
>>7507239
This is what I've read. Coke zero also tastes noticeably better. Diet coke taste much more like plastic. although none of it is particularly good, regular coke included.
>>
>>7507238
meant for>>7507229
>>
coke zero and diet coke are cancer

drink a regular coke once or twice a month and the rest of the time drink soda water if you're going that mental
>>
You can't taste the difference?

Usually coke zero is harder to find at restaurants and stuff.
>>
>>7507242
It tastes delicious fuck you
>>
>>7507242
Yeah I bet you prefer Diet Cuck
>>
>>7507260
I forgot you don't have sugar in America. Artificial sweetness taste shit to everybody else.
>>
>>7507252
Enjoy your brain tumors.
>>
tfw my place of work carries coke zero and no lemonade

It's so damn stupid. Our patrons can't enjoy a fucking arnold palmer because of fucking assholes needing two kinds of diet.
>>
>>7507242
Diabetes, maybe?
>>
>>7507284
lol, the fluoride already did me in, you fucking nutcase
>>
>>7507298
Water is nicer than diet soda. I predict these guys are fat cunts who want to cut some pounds without moderating their addiction.
>>
Coke zero uses aspartame and acesulfame potassium as sweetners. Diet coke just uses aspartame.
>>
Diet Coke is better. It's less sweet and more bitter/spicy, and its more refreshing because no sticky sugar.
>>
>>7507227

The flavour, retard.
>>
>>7507312
I'm 5'10 132lb 9% BF and drink diet soda occasionally when I'm out.
>>
Diet Pepsi is better tasting then Diet Coke. DP is lighter tasting, with a more fizz mouth feel. I drink Mexi Coke when I want sugar
>>
>>7507227
diet coke is a different recipe and aspartame only
zero is same as 'classic' coke with aspartame and ace k for the sweetener rather than HFCS
>>
>>7507227

They're both diet coca cola beverages.

IMO, coke Zero tastes more flavorful while diet coke is more refreshing. Both are inferior to diet pepsi.
>>
>>7507298
My brother has had type 1 diabetes his entire life. We always had diet pepsi in the house and I prefer it to regular.
Water is okay too though.
>>
>>7507363
>Mexi Coke
that´ll be gone with the trumpwall
>>
>>7507227
Diet tastes like dishwater, Zero is alright
>>
Cock zero has less calories per serving than diet.
>>
Coke Zero, especially when cold, actually kinda tastes like coke.
>>
>>7507227
Zero makes for a better mixer. Almost tastes like a proper rum and coke, but only kills you 99% as fast.
>>
File: mexicanpepsi.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mexicanpepsi.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>7507227
>>
>>7507227
Zero has less of an artificial taste and more like original. Still not the same, but not nearly as Diet-y, in my opinion.
>>
Coke diet is marketed to women, while coke zero is marketed to men. their actual difference is basicly nonexistant
>>
zero tastes better. actually prefer it to regular coke
>>
>>7508305
This is the right answer.
>>
>>7507238
gives a bunch of people the shits too.
>>
>>7507227
different sweeteners. I like splenda best so coke 0 for me
>>
here's the trick. a few drops of lemon juice in your coke zero cuts the bitterness
>>
Diet Coke is a different formula that uses aspertame, and Coke Zero is the same coco-cola formula that uses acesulfame potassium.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.