[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm not sure that if this a topic for /ck/ but what does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
i'm not sure that if this a topic for /ck/ but what does it mean when your saliva becomes super string and thick and what do you do to get rid of it

i've been spitting into a paper towel all day
>>
>>7507212
you're poz'd now man. shoulda stayed away from those cream loads.
>>
Cut out the soda and drink more water, fatty.
>>
I like to drink a bunch of water, gargle with it, and spit out the thick stringy spit into my toilet. Really clears out the ol' esophagus. I wonder if this is bad for you.
>>
>>7507228
i don't drink soda other than carbonated water and i'm not fat

i also drink water like a diabetic.. at least 3 liters a day
>>
>>7507234

If it's not simple dehydration you're probably dying of something, and /ck/ can't help you.

Hope you find a new owner for your dog before you go.
>>
File: 1448427484178.png (139 KB, 277x251) Image search: [Google]
1448427484178.png
139 KB, 277x251
>>7507212

OP

Hey OP

did you

um

did you uh

try

seeing

a

fucking doctor?

did

did you try that?

instead of

you know

um

asking a bunch of fat weebs?

did you

try that?
>>
>>7507264
if you're a canadian you're one of the people who clog up our ER rooms and make waittimes insane

fuck you
>>
>>7507264
actually, you fat weebs convinced me that this is more than a mere common annoyance and that i should probably see a doctor

i thought this was just normal shit.. but i also have diarrhea all the time.. which i thought was normal .. and everyone freaked out about until doctors told me there's nothing wrong with me, i just always have diarrhea

so i don't fucking know
>>
>>7507217
+1 upvoted
>>
>>7507274
If your saliva is constantly like that and your shit is constantly runny then your kidneys might be failing.
>>
>>7507287
really? i've had ekgs colonoscopies and shit

could they miss that?

i don't totally neglect my health
>>
>>7507287
aaaa
fuck
.. low blood pressure.. itching..

shit's getting real

don't cry for me, anons, i'm already dead
>>
An excess of mucous. Gargle with salt water. Are you sick?
>>
>>7507274
>>7507293
>>7507305
op is a fag therefore op has aids

RIP OP
>>
>>7507271

>seeing the doctor is the same as going to the ER
>implying canada for no reason whatsoever

are you dumb or just retarded
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.