[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up. I'm stuck with vegetarians for Easter lunch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Rack-Of-Lamb-11_3.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rack-Of-Lamb-11_3.jpg
147 KB, 1000x1000
I fucked up. I'm stuck with vegetarians for Easter lunch.

Shit, I wanted my fucking easter lamb rack.

I need to bring some dish.
I can cook, but I want to mess with their crazy religion badly and in a sneaky way.
Any ideas?

Pic sadly no more related.
>>
>>7504767
Bring deviled eggs. Go oh my, you're vegan, I thought you said vegetarian.
>>7504767
>but I want to mess with their crazy religion badly and in a sneaky way.
That's stupid. Way to treat your friends like a sociopath.
>>
>>7504767

What country are you from?

Americans don't eat lamb.
>>
>>7504776
Deviled eggs have deviled ham in them, unless you're a maximum pleb. Not vegetarian.

Bring a vegan dessert, don't be a gay.
>>
File: of-course.gif (1014 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
of-course.gif
1014 KB, 500x269
>>7504779
>Deviled eggs have deviled ham in them
>>
sweet potato aloo gobi

im not a veggie fag but so tasty :')
>>
>>7504778
>Americans don't eat lamb.
not often, but its not uncommon for Easter to be the one time a year that they do
>>
>I want to mess with their crazy religion badly and in a sneaky way
You're a fucking retard, OP.
Vegetarians are not vegans, and there's literally nothing wrong with vegetarians.
But you want to mess with them because "omg they don't eat what I eat, how dare they"
I legit hope you choke on your own cock.
>>
>>7504767
Make a fruit salad laced with cyanide, you know, just for bantz
>>
>>7504796
this. OP sounds like an edgy 14 year old
>>
>>7504767
just bring a meat dish for yourself and if anyone gives you shit just point out that god is a carnist as illustrated in the story of cain and able where he refused and offering of vegetables in favor of a meat offering
>>
>>7504809
What if they don't read sci-fi/fantasy and have no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>7504817
then they have no business celebrating easter, it's a religious holiday to celebrate the resurrection of christ
>>
>>7504819
Zombie Jesus?
>>
>>7504826
fucking lag, took me three days to respawn
>>
>>7504829
Lel
>>
>>7504809

Perfect. Figth religion with religion.
I'm gonna go with a stupid meat add-on on everything I eat. Can do all sorts of gags like this.
>>
>>7504834
How old are you, OP.
Serious questions.
>>
>>7504849
How serious are you?
There's nothing wrong with a joke.
It's not like I'm gonna joke about dead people, just animals.
>>
What I like to do when friends are around with their pets (mostly dogs), I prepare some special meatballs with broken razorblades, rasins or chocolate pieces in 'em. Always fun to see how those little fuckers die
>>
>>7504778

what fucking kind of American are you? Everyone eats lamb where I am
>>
>>7504779
>Deviled eggs have deviled ham
lmao
>>
>>7504779
flyover state detected.
>>
You're in luck. Chef John just posted a tasty looking rack of lamb recipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR6q8_WNfBE
>>
>>7505341
Forgot to add, you should just cook and bring them for yourself and make all the vegans jelly.
>>
File: B8kSBO6.gif (483 KB, 333x229) Image search: [Google]
B8kSBO6.gif
483 KB, 333x229
>>7504778
What country are YOU from ?

I swear it's like all of Europe gets its American "facts" from the onion.

With headlines like,

>American gun owners forced to shoot homeless and urban youths in act to "clean up the streets"

>Americans DON'T. EAT. LAMB... and here's why
>>
>>7504767
>I'm letting mentally deranged people dictate my Easter meal
You can cook your cut-off balls in case you haven't tossed them in the garbage yet, cuck
>>
>>7505361
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but he's basically right.

Of course there are some Americans who eat lamb. I am one of them. But as far as internet generalizations go, he's right: Most of us eat pork, chicken, and beef. Lamb is far less common than the "big 3" that I mentioned.
>>
>>7504800
This. People making different choices than you makes you want to fuck with them? Really? Glad you're not my friend, and I'm not even vegetarian.
>>
>>7504796
Vegan detected
>>
all the lamb here in Canada is imported from NZ so its expensive as fuck.
>>
>>7505402
No it's not.
>>
>>7505370
CA here, I hate that nobody eats lamb here. It's my favorite meat desu, only second to duck and venison.
>>
>>7504767
Just eat a smaller amount for Easter lunch and have that for dinner with someone close to you that isn't hopelessly autistic.
>>
>>7504778
The Silver Diner literally has a burger made of lamb and it's delicious.
>>
>>7504767
I wish I could get decent lamb where I live ;(
>>
>>7504779
Deviled eggs are called that because they're made spicy with hot mustard.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.