[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burgers for breakfast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 34634634565423.jpg (47 KB, 634x412) Image search: [Google]
34634634565423.jpg
47 KB, 634x412
Burgers for breakfast
>>
>>7501524
Why though?
>>
>>7501528
Shills
>>
Fuck burger king, hungry jacks is heaps better
>>
>>7501533
fuck off aussie
>>
>>7501546
>>7501546
Fuck off you high fructose corn syrup consumer whore
>>
File: 1458343327042.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1458343327042.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>7501600
Leave the internet
>>
burger king doesn't spend money on advertising when they see a McDonalds thread they start one of their own
>>
>>7501606
>his government subsidises corn and gmo's
>>
>>7501611
>he wears tinfoil hats
>>
>>7501611
do you know how many lives GMOs have saved?
>>
File: Bu28XIjIMAE8Q4H.jpg (27 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Bu28XIjIMAE8Q4H.jpg
27 KB, 375x500
No burgers, cini minis or their french toast, plus some hash browns dipped in maple syrup. A healthy and nutritious breakfast.

Or just go to chick fil a and get a superior fast food breakfast.
>>
>>7501524
I get a regular Whataburger for breakfast occasionally. No fries or anything. I sometimes am on call and get called to go into work very early sometimes if I'm going to be in the field and they are one of the only places in my area that's open at that time. I do DOT physicals for truck drivers and oil field workers and sometimes I have to go to where they are working. Anyway, I like burgers for breakfast erry now an then.
>>
>>7501715
Where do you do the physicals? Do you have the drivers do the whole turn and cough nut inspection right in the truck?
>>
>>7501715
I can imagine how touching truckers balls all day has you hungry for burgers. Next time make it a double
>>
>>7501739
He probably doesn't even work for DOT, it's all just a ploy to touch trucker nuts
>>
>>7501736
In Texas. Most companies are in the consortium so it's totally random as to who gets picked. So, sometimes it's just easier if I go to them. I go out there to do random urine collections for drug tests. I don't have to check their genitals for anything. If physicals are also needed, then the physical consists of urine collection, diabetes and drug screen, medical history, vision test, BP, basic vitals, strength and reflex test, etc. If there is a problem then I have to send them to the Dr. All the physical I do and forms I fill out get sent into to Austin. Most of the time I work out of an office but some request it another way.

I did about 180 of them recently for a local electric company. I was there at 430 in the morning. As the guys would
Come in they would pee in the cup and we did the physical in another room, they got their medical cards and forms, and off they went.

Physicals are every 2 years unless you have a medical issue, UA and drug test at every physical and random Inbetween.
>>
>>7501761
But you have to watch their dicks for the drug screen right?
>>
>>7501773
We'll sort of but not like that. Me or another person that's with me, is in the rest room with them but I'm not eyeballing their penis or standing directly over their shoulder or anything. All their pockets have to be emptied, shirts lifted, waist band shown, pants leg lifted, hats off, water faucets and the toilet handles are taped etc. It's very hard to get some fake piss in there without one of us finding out. That's another reason the collections are random. We've had a few people try but they got caught. If we so much as suspect anything, then we dump the urine and make them wait till they can piss again....we're also looking at temp, dilution, etc.
>>
Really digging their fish sandwich with extra pickles.
>>
>>7501524
I wish there was one of those around here. It's either that or McDonald's starts putting burgers on the breakfast menu instead of the other way around. Seriously McDonald's, why don't you put burgers on the breakfast menu instead of the other way around? I would eat there much more often if they did that.
>>
>>7501524
THE CORNERSTONE OF ANY NUTRITIOUS BREAKFAST
>>
File: bk.jpg (118 KB, 745x484) Image search: [Google]
bk.jpg
118 KB, 745x484
Has anyone tried their hot dogs yet?
>>
>>7501870

Yeah and it was as bland and tasteless as you'd imagine. I tried the chili but I doubt the classic is any better.

I had better hot-dogs at home and regret giving them the $6 and change.
>>
>>7501870

Gross.

A&W Coney dog/ cheese is only acceptable chain dog.
>>
the rodeo burger was perfect man, onion rings bbq sauce and cheese MY FUCK
>>
>not getting a croissan'wich

why even wake up before 1030?
>>
>>7502682

Go to Hardee's/Carl's Jr. and get a double Western cheeseburger. Wala a better burger by far, same concept.
>>
>>7502692
those give me explosive diarrhea, but they are worth it if I don't have anything else to do all day
>>
>>7502693
Alright man thanks I'm always up for something similar
>>
>>7501870
I have; was bland.
>>
>>7501870
They are decent
>>
>>7501637
none
>>
I'd take burgers for breakfast over the breakfast shit. I hate waking up hung over and wanting 3 cheeseburgers from Maccy Ds but can't til half 10.
>>
Hamburgers at 8am when you're still half drunk from the night before are great
>>
>>7502011
>$6
You bought three fucking hotdogs before even knowing how it taste.
This puts your assessment of taste into question.
>>
>>7501793
We just wanted to hear about dicks, anon.
>>
>tfw the BK in my country doesn't grill the burgers anymore

I don't know what the fuck they're doing now, but they don't taste grilled at all, like they used to 2 years ago when I went once.
>>
>>7501611
His government is run by kangaroos
>>
>BK is almost always terrible from my experiences

>traveling across the country
>stop in small town for the night
>no good places to eat
>go to BK
>it's actually really fucking good

I would eat at BK if that were your average BK.
>>
>>7501870
When I think hot dogs I think "low quality, but convenient." When I think fast food, I think "low quality, but convenient." A fast food hot dog has these traits compounded, so you better have the most convenient hot dog on earth if you expect me to buy it as fast food. The only places that match this description are food carts in an urban pedestrian setting and gas station convenience stores on long road trips. Burger King (and for that matter, weiner schnitzle) is neither.
>>
>>7501600
Fuck off Kangaroo fucker

STRAYA CUNT
>>
>>7501528
>work 3rd shift
>get out at 7am
>only things available are breakfast foods
>don't want breakfast
>go to BK and get delicious burger
>>
>>7501533
Last night, ordered 2 grilled chicken classics. They were awful. I should've listened to the smell. The chicken was obviously microwaved. Wet, soggy, with an almost expired taste. Cost me $13. Should've just stuck with McD's and Red Rooster. Fuck Hungry Jacks.
>>
>>7506947
The chicken isn't microwaved, it's cooked on the same grill as the beef patties but then shoved in a warmer until it's needed, the ones you ate were probably sitting around for an hour or more of they were shit

t. ex Hj employee
>>
File: bkFrenchtoaststicks.jpg (146 KB, 607x359) Image search: [Google]
bkFrenchtoaststicks.jpg
146 KB, 607x359
French toast sticks and syrup since 1991
>>
>>7501637
Literally zero.
>>
CANDY FOR BREAKFAST?
>>
>>7507192

i love these.

i've always tried to duplicate the recipe at home, but i always fail.

there's some strange culinary wizardry in that fast food french toast.
>>
>>7501524
All day burgers is 100x better than all day breakfast. When I did extreme physical labor as a lumberjack, my everyday breakfast was a Whataburger double meat with cheese meal. That was the best thing about that job - getting to eat the best burgers before work assignments.
>>
>>7507514
Making them fresh is probably the problem. In the factory the make them, freeze them, then they fry them again at BK. I guess they get better with age or its just being fried in the same oil as 100,000 fries before.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.