[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
frozen za thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: za.jpg (50 KB, 738x738) Image search: [Google]
za.jpg
50 KB, 738x738
just ate this, first square frozen za ive had, I rate it 9.5/10 best frozen za ive ever had.
>>
>>7498758
I like that one too. It's a bit salty, but overall quite good. As long as you cook it enough that the bottom gets crisp
>>
File: delicious-open-faced-sammy.jpg (136 KB, 460x260) Image search: [Google]
delicious-open-faced-sammy.jpg
136 KB, 460x260
>>7498758
would you consider that a sandwich?
>>
The freschetta brick ovens are amazing.
>>
this is great 'za
even more so with 'cha and 'co
>>
>>7498758
Freschetta is the best frozen cheese pizza you can buy.

I'll fight anyone who disagrees with this statement.
>>
>>7499442
>'co
>>
>>7499452
I always get excited when I see it on sale

Also what the fuck is up with digiornas?
Like the cheap frozen pizzas taste better than it
>>
>>7499442
So gross, my god Europeans are disgusting
>>
>>7499442
>'co
>not 'sco
>>
>>7499505
digiornos used to be alright but its complete shit now
they started focusing more on adding random toppings and extra shit like chicken wings and chocolate chip cookies and forgot how to actually make the pizza itself
>>
>>7499515
???
>>
>>7499569
It tastes like fucking nothing
I don't understand how but it has zero flavor
It's like hot chewy cardboard
>>
File: 0007192127254_A.jpg (55 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
0007192127254_A.jpg
55 KB, 380x380
god tier
>>
>>7499569
I'm inclined to agree with you about most of their pizzas but their supreme pizza still tastes breddy good to me. They only cost $5 at the store I shop at too so the price is hard to argue.
>>
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTT NIGGA!!! FRESHCHEDDAH IS MY SHIT.
Their Hawaiian is literally the best pizza on the face of this fuck shit planet.
>>
File: newmans.jpg (318 KB, 1142x1080) Image search: [Google]
newmans.jpg
318 KB, 1142x1080
Really like this after trying it a week or so ago. CPK frozen pizzas are bretty gud as well.
>>
File: image.gif (20 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 750x750
>>7498758
>buy frozen veggie 'za
>cook as instructed
>crust is crispy
>pools of water on top

What the fuck is up with this shit?! Is my oven fucking something up?
>>
>>7500504
My nigga!
>>
>buying frozen pizza
Pizza is easy as fuck to make from scratch and tastes 10x better, are you mentally retarded? It's not as good as wood oven pizza but still better than McDonald's tier pizza
>>
>>7498758

freschetta brick oven is one of the better frozen pizzas

also kroger brand is legit
>>
>>7500600
mine only does that when it has mozerella or tomatoes or both on it
>>
>>7500600
Your pizza was frozen, the moisture that was in the dough gets fucked because of that.
>>
>>7500691
While I can't speak for everyone in this thread I started to eat frozen pizza after breaking my dominant hand and cooking became way too much of a hassle for a while. Freschetta is pretty much the only one worth buying, but it's cheaper than ordering, and they're honestly not so bad, provided you dab that top layer of grease off. Nowadays I like to keep one on hand in case I'm feeling particularly lazy.

Don't even try to suggest that I should have brought those horseshit pre-made crusts. Literally outclassed by fucking pizza lunchables.
>>
>>7498758
Frozen pizza should be cheap. Frescehetta is a 6$ pizza and not all that great.

Personally I think that the 4 cheese tombstone tastes better, and they go on sale 4 for 10 all the damn time, sometimes 5 for 10.

When you get into that 6+ dollar range of had better be really good. Which of course it fucking isn't
>>
>>7498766

>crisp

Pretty much the key to any frozen pizza

Also the key to any French bread pizza
>>
>>7500291
I get a frozen pizza like twice a year and when I do, it's that one. I don't ever even try any other ones because that one is so good there is no reason to. I figure if it's not broke don't fix it so why even change to another one and be let down.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.