[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it feel good to eat spicy foods but not to shit spicy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 330x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 330x413
Why does it feel good to eat spicy foods but not to shit spicy shits?

What causes burning pain to feel good located in your mouth but not around your asshole?

Why must the pleasures of feasting on chilis be met with regret on the pot?
>>
Shitty digestion. I rarely have problems with spicy food shits, basically only if I'm drinking a lot. all that spice should be in your blood.
>>
I don't have a problem with spicy food. That burning feeling comes from eating cheese or other high fat foods like peanuts. Try eating something spicy that is low in fat, and see if you get the same pain later.
>>
>>7497328
get a bidet, you neglect the literal butthurt
>>
>>7497328
I don't know. I kind of like it myself.

>>7497362
Water doesn't wash capsaicin away.
>>
>>7497653
Put milk in it then.
>>
Is it normal that I can handle really spicy foods only if they are cold or lukewarm? Hot temperature + spicy really destroys me.
>>
>>7497664
I cant explain how but hot water, or warm temp, seems to activate the OMG FUCKCC BURNING sensations when it comes to peppers
>>
>>7497653
It actually does, through dilution. It's a physical rather than chemical process. The reason why people tell you to drink milk instead of water is because it doesn't work on the closed-surface and volume of your gutbag.
>>
>>7497716
Crush a habanero in your hands and roll it over your skin, then wash it off with plain water.
>>
>>7497729
Or test it on a less-nervous dermal membrane like your asshole with and without a bidet for an extended period of time?
>>
I had the blazin' wings from Buffalo Wild Wings a few nights ago. They are so hot it isn't hardly enjoyable and made my shit caustic for the next two days.
>>
>>7497328
>Why does it feel good to eat spicy foods but not to shit spicy shits?
Since everyone adressed the shits, I'll adress why it feels good. Ever noticed how it's mostly Latin Americans, Mediterraneans and East Asians that eat spicy food? Spicy food is best suited for certain climates. Eating spicy, especially in warmer climates, makes you sweat which in turn makes it easier for your body to cool off. This is why you're more likely to find spicy food in Mexico than in Sweden, and why Mexicans enjoy it more than Swedes.
>>
>>7497729
>This nigga doesn't understand the testing that developed the Scoville unit/scale
>>
File: 1444863327910.png (140 KB, 381x270) Image search: [Google]
1444863327910.png
140 KB, 381x270
>>7497328

>he doesn't enjoy spicy shits
>>
i would imagine one could get used to spicy shits if one were to expect them and see them as a voluntary experience. of course the pain sensation is usually more severe in my experience.

>>7498073

....no
>>
>>7498093
Yes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/27/spicy-food_n_1628200.html

It's not the only reason, but one of the reasons why people in warmer climates prefer spicy food. That's why it feels so good to them, among other reasons.
>>
>>7498097
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/27/spicy-food_n_1628200.html

that is an absolute joke of a citation.
>>
>>7498100
http://www.unl.edu/rhames/courses/212/cumin/cumin.htm

Is this a good enough citation for you?
>>
>>7497362

well why don't I start sucking dick too you yuropean faggot
>>
>>7498105
>>7498097
I appreciate that you posted citation Anon but are we sure that it's not because, just maybe, because, PEPPERS GROW IN THOSE FUCKING CLIMATES AND NOT IN FUCKING SWEDEN AND ARE THEREFORE PART OF THE CULTURAL MAKEUP OF WARM CLIMATE SOCIETIES GOING BACK TO THE DAWN OF THEIR CIVILIZATIONS?
>>
>>7498148
Ever considered that I never said that:
1. That is unrelated to OPs question, as he asked why it feels good to eat spicy food?
2. I never claimed that was the only reason but said there were multiple reasons?
3. My second, academic source states that exact reason as one of the many reasons why people in warmer climates prefer spicy food?

Geez, this board may just be worse than /b/.
>>
>>7498148
>>7498105

it's better, but still extremely spurious. the much larger point in that article is that spices are anti-microbial. not to mention that there is a direct refutation of your specific argument within the same article:

>Sherman and Ms. Billing discounted competing explanations for the prevalence of spices in foods from hot climates. They wrote that because spices are consumed in tiny quantities, they provide little of nutritive value. Only hot peppers, but not most of the prominently used spices, induce sweating "and even chilies do not increase perspiration in many people."
>>
>>7497328
Inflammation. It's bad news in your intestines, and barely news in your mouth.
>>
spicy food has never given me problems on the shitter

P.S does anyone else get boners when they poop?
>>
>>7497328
I've never had to shit because of spicy food in my whole life.

I have to shit a fuckton after a night of drinking, but never because of spicy food.
>>
>>7498235
If it's a big enough shit, yes.
>>
Spicy food tricks your body into thinking it's on fire, mildly. Endorphins are released. Feels good man.
>>
>>7497736
I had the atomic wings from wingstop this past summer. Made my face numb and I couldn't stop sweating. I don't recall much burn later on though.
>>
>>7497328
spicy food doesn't feel good in your mouth. spicy flavor is literally just pain, because capsaicin activates nocicepters. same thing happens going out you just don't like it because you aren't stuffing your face
>>
>>7497328
Speak for yourself OP
A burning butthole from a nice spicy dump really is half the fun. No regrets, feels great.
>>
>>7498148
Chillis are native to the Americas, not India.
>>
>>7498235
>P.S does anyone else get boners when they poop?

that means you're gay Tbh
>>
>>7498085
This

The aftermath is particularly great. My anus never feels as minty fresh as it does after a spicy shit.
>>
>>7498073
UWOTM8? It corresponds to spices being a natural preservative and germ fighter which makes them pretty fucking useful for eating in a climate where things like to live.
>>
File: 1413466298054.jpg (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1413466298054.jpg
69 KB, 900x900
I love spicy foods and I've never had a spicy shit before in my life.

Are you saying the capsaicin doesn't get broken up in digestion and makes your asshole burn like you smothered it in hotsauce?

That's horrifying.
>>
>>7498073
>>7502223

It's also because Chili peppers grow in warm climates (e.g. near the equator), and they don't fucking grow in Sweden.
>>
>>7502518
It can. My dad decided to make buffalo shrimp one night, bought the hottest buffalo sauce he could find, and battered the shrimp in spicy fish seasoned flour. Found out how he prepared them after I melted my sphincter muscles. As others have said though, it hurts, but it's also oddly satisfying.
>>
>>7497664
>>7497713
Have a cup of coffee with something spicy some day. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
>>
the flavor

try dipping your tongue in pure capsaicin if you really need to know the difference
>>
File: 1450877790307.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450877790307.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
only this one particular brand of instant noodles gave me a burnt hole but I've never had it happen with decent spicy food
>>
i love spicy shits

my colon gets super inflamed and fucked up because i have ibs but the burn and sick feeling before and the immense relief and empty/purged feeling after is one of the best imo
>>
>>7498110
>not washing your ass
It never dawned on me how disgusting we Americans are. Just to think we walk around with caked shit on our arseholes makes is qualified for the third world
>>
File: 262.png (38 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
262.png
38 KB, 300x100
>>
>>7502661
Why don't you just finish wiping your butt? Fucking hell. Keep wiping until there's nothing left to wipe.

Washing is a bit of a problem in itself because water promotes the growth of remaining bacteria in your dark, warm crack. You need to ensure you dry very thoroughly.
>>
>>7502681
I do, just the thought that most people probably don't makes me sad. Plus having a badet would just seem nicer personally, prolly just a mental thing. Also it's not hard to dry your ass
>>
>>7498235
Yeah, it stimulates the prostate in all the right ways.
You should try poopurbating.
>>
>>7502901
I tried that once. It somehow broke the mechanism that blocks off the urinary tract during arousal, and I ended up pissing all over myself out of my erect penis.
>>
>>7497336
How old are you?

I've known (and am) many young men and women who can eat chilis with abandon in their youth, but as you get older you start paying higher and higher prices for them
>>
>>7502661

>he doesn't wet wipe
>>
when you got spicy shits take a wad of TP and soak it in witch hazel. then show it against your asshole. works everytime
>>
>>7497328
It might sound strange but since I've started cooking curry's from scratch I've stopped getting spicy shits
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.