[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /ck/? My dog died this weekend and my friends are taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: BeeDubs.jpg (112 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BeeDubs.jpg
112 KB, 500x500
Sup, /ck/?

My dog died this weekend and my friends are taking me to BeeDubs. What do I get here?
>>
Go to wingstop
>>
20-24 boneless 'wings'
all salt and vinegar
>>
wings
>>
>>7496739
sounds disgusting.
>>
>>7496730
>What do I get here?
Drunk
>>
alcohol poisoning
>>
I went there once and the beer selection was shit despite them boasting about the number of taps.

I also couldn't enjoy the food because there were TV's plastered all over the walls blasting sports poop, and nobody wants to look at sports poop while they're trying to eat.
>>
>>7496730
Alright OP, you're going to a wing place. get any amount of wings you want a good beer, and then make sure you the mild or medium buffalo sauce. Literally go eat some other food if you aren't getting buffalo wings.
>>
>>7496784
This. Get drunk and order yourself a dozen wings.
>>
Boneless spicy garlic are God tier
>>
>>7496730
diabetes
>>
>>7496730
Better friends.
>>
>>7496894
Jk.
sorry for your loss, but I couldn't help it.
Get the spiciest wings they have, and some beer. And toast your bro dog friend.
>>
>>7496898
Lol, and be sure to puke on the floor right by the door like your dog would have.
>>
>>7496730
A gift from /f/,
>[Click Here To Smile]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyJ6GWWbBF8

I have no idea what wings they serve there as ice never been, but grab a couple dozen wings and a few beers and have a good time with your friends. Sorry to hear about your dog, man.
>>
>>7496730
Herpes from the waitress
>>
>>7496730
wut, why are they taking you out like some sissy?

my pupper died last weekend and all I did was drink alone every night for the past week, and now I'm past the worst of it and moving on
>>
>>7496922
Because he actually HAS friends.
>>
>>7496932
it is best to prepare for the day when friends all stab you in the back and leave you by never having any
>>
Alcohol. The food is terrible.
>>
Alcohol and mac n cheese. Get a new dog from the pound on the way home.
>>
>>7496730
>dog died
>friends take you to buffalo wild wings

Haven't you been through enough?
>>
File: 1457412682116.jpg (852 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
1457412682116.jpg
852 KB, 2880x1800
>>7496730
Beer, but it's overpriced. Otherwise wings, but they're overpriced.
>>
>>7496730

The fuck out.
>>
>>7497340
kek.

sorry to hear about your dogbro, OP. just have some beers and wings.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.