[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, if you refrigerate ketchup, it will last ~6 months. If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 215.jpg (29 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
29 KB, 620x413
So, if you refrigerate ketchup, it will last ~6 months.

If you leave it out it lasta about a month.

Bear with me hear... now, what happens if you refrigerate ketchup every other day?

People tend to leave ketchup out after eating their tendies or nuggies or 'gers at night bearcause they don't wan't to get away from netflix. They then end up putting it in the fridge in the morning.

Will it keep for like three months in this case /ck?/¿
>>
>>7496085

More like 2 month's.

It's not a 1:1 ratio because the advanced degradation that occurs when not refrigerated.

Spell check your shit asspie.
>>
>>7496085
Shake up the ketchup really good. Now, Just take the lid off and put about 2 TBS of baking soda in there. Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes. Now, Put the lid back on and shake it really good again.

That's the best way to keep it fresh.
>>
>>7496097
This. It's the best way.
>>
>>7496097

Don't do this OP it makes Ketchup gas. A tomatiery version of mustard gas.
>>
>>7496097
>trying to kill OP with ketchup gas

Fuck off back to /b/, you are the scum of this board
>>
Fuckin idiots. It doesn't make mustard gas or kill anyone. At best it's a pressurized ketchup cannon. Why you gotta spoil all the fun.
>>
>>7496160
I will start bringing baking soda to restaurants and do this before I leave so the next people have some fun.
>>
>>7496097
fucking scum people actually get hurt with this shit?
>inb4 u mad bro?
grow up edgelord ketchup gas isn't a joke
>>
>>7496085
Ketchup goes bad?

I've kept ketchup outside for a year and never seen it go bad.
>>
>>7496349

>ITT ding dongs
>ketchup gas= mustard gas
> dangerous, can kill and injure you
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WVCZB8_FWY

It's a simple, harmless prank. Chill
>>
>>7496389
>it's just a prank bro!!!!

My friend was killed from inhaling ketchup gas, and I don't want to see the same happen to OP
>>
>>7496465
> inhaling ketchup gas

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life. Your full of shit. Whatever bro, later.
>>
>refrigerating condiments
>>
>>7496486

You must be new here since you didn't recognize the "mustard gas" running gag.
>>
>>7496355
this

it's like salt: 400 mio years old .
. but best before 2017....
>>
>>7498489
They taste better cold.
I genuinely hope you don't think room temp mayonnaise or ketchup or, god forbid, sour cream tastes better than cold.
>>
>>7498631
putting cold ketchup on hot chips are is vile. I keep mayo cold in the fridge and never used sour cream.
My red, brown and bbq sauces are in the cupboard as too are mustards, mint, horsradish and Worcester sauce.
>>
>>7498631
Ketchup sucks cold, though.

It's the one sauce that's better room temp, that I can think of.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.