[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to reduce the buildup of yeast in my stomach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hormelchili.jpg (33 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
hormelchili.jpg
33 KB, 450x450
I'm trying to reduce the buildup of yeast in my stomach to mend the head fog and fatigue. can you guys list which grains in particular to avoid? apparently starchy carbs found in beans and potatoes are good and unlike grains. -green vegetables, bone broth, yams, white meats,
>>
>>7494712
What kind of homeopathic pseudo science is this?
>>
>>7494712
Uh, just don't eat bread.
>>
>>7494712
"Head fog and fatigue." I think you need to go see a doctor, not post on /ck/. You word things like you've had a mild stroke or something.
>>
>>7494716
The kind from 1995. I wasn't aware this was still going.
>>
Eat yogurt, that's what women do for yeast infections.
>>
>>7494712
If you are really having a problem with your digestive system, you could try looking into the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. Look for the book "Breaking the Vicious Cycle" by Elaine Gottschall, or look for some websites about SCD. Not saying it's for everyone or even for you, but it's better than this candida nonsense.
>>
>>7494738
i just wrote it down.
>>
i wish my parents didn't disapoint me my entire life.
>>
>>7494712
>yeast in my stomach
>>7494712
>head fog and fatigue.

>the year 2016
>being this retarded
wew lad
>>
>>7494799
Candida Yeast Infection Leaky Gut, Irritable Bowel and Food Allergies. Candida overgrowth (candida albicans) can lead to candida yeast infection and Leaky gut syndrome which is medically referred to as intestinal permeability.
>>
>>7494850
Your mom had leaky guts last night when I came inside her
>>
>>7494854
Are you sure it wasnt the mayo coming from the flabby skin in her armpits? If you squeeze hard enough you'll get enough for a decent sandwich
>>
>>7494860
pls don't
>>
>>7494854
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24103154

The expanding role of yeast in cancer research and diagnosis: insights into the function of the oncosuppressors p53 and BRCA1/2.

>you may have out of control yeast strains causing you to post cancerous shitposts
>>
did you guys know there's seven billion people on the planet?
>>
my family's competitiveness ruined my life.
>>
>>7494942
obviously the best solution is poisoning people with food under the guise of "feeding the hungry"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.