[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you had one yet Ausfags? >The striking black bun is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
Have you had one yet Ausfags?

>The striking black bun is made with vegetable carbon (AKA “carbon black”) which is derived from vegetable material for food use. It looks weird, but KFC assures us it’s an approved substance under the Food Standards code.
>>
>>7494535
>KFC assures us it’s an approved substance under the Food Standards code.

"Approved substance", my favorite. Yum!
>>
>>7494535
When did it come out?
I had the colonel two days ago and never saw it advertised so I got a 3 piece feed and 10 wicked wings to last me until today.
>>
>>7494535
Didn't Frogs and Animelanders already do this.
>>
>>7494535
>America uses food dye
>Japan uses squid ink
>Ausfags uses charcoal

Let us know if this makes you shit Hulk green.
>>
>>7494546
Charcoal is more natural than food dye, n'cest pas?
>>
>Carbon black from vegetable origin is used as a food coloring, in Europe known as additive E153. It is approved for use as additive 153 (Carbon blacks or Vegetable carbon)[6] in Australia and New Zealand[6] but has been banned in the US.

not even merilards want this shit in their food

why is kfc trying to kill me
>>
>>7494543
Today
>>
>>7494547
Yes and I would most prefer if america took a more natural approach than shoving (color)#number into everything.
>>
>>7494563
Seems disappointing.
I'd rather have a zinger stacker than a regular zinger on an abo coloured bun.
>>
Bamboo charcoal is what the Japanese use when they want to dye a food black.
>>
>>7494570
On further investigation... (meaning the first google link):

"We were given an advanced taste test of the Zinger Black and can confirm it’s bloody moreish: the sweet mustard maple has a slightly smoky aftertaste that suits the charcoal theme perfectly. It strikes a perfect balance between sweet and spicy."

Actually sounds pretty tasty, I'll go grab one and let you know how it is in ~30 mins
>>
>>7494577
carbon black is just another word for charcoal, yeah. I guess carbon black sounds better to rubes or something.

You don't want to drink while eating it, but it's harmless.
>>
"For a limited time only at participating stores. Not available in Tasmania."

Hahaha fucking inbred cunts.
>>
>>7494584
so did you die anon
>>
>>7494591
kek
>>
Apparently the bun tastes like licorice and all the comments I've seen online have said this new burger is very meh. I'm not going to bother with it.
>>
>>7494591

>being proud of being a fat consumerist whore

Go laugh into your black bun you diabetes riddled blob.
>>
File: louis-ck.jpg (108 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
108 KB, 1200x627
/ck/ approved
>>
>>7495002
Who likes KFC burgers? The bread is total shit at that place, and you only every go for the chips and chicken.
>>
>>7494547
>>7494564
>"natural" as an argument
>>
>>7495467
I'm partial to the off Zinger burger but only a few times a year. Kfc Burgers here aren't as bad as in other countries, that's for sure
>>
>>7494541
So Kazuhira succeeded with his insane plan?
>>
>>7494586
I was given some activated charcoal when I overdosed once. Apparently it's good for hangovers too.
>>
>>7494535
Yeah. It's foul. You can taste the charcoal and maple syrup in every bite, and that combined with the other ingredients does not make my tongue happy.

>>7495002
No, that's not what liquorice tastes like. Whoever told you that hasn't tasted liquorice in a while. The bun tastes like sweet white bread laced with charcoal dust.
>>
File: da3.jpg (29 KB, 400x403) Image search: [Google]
da3.jpg
29 KB, 400x403
>>7496979
>when you eat a chemical burger
>>
>>7495467
>KFC Chips
>Good
>>
File: 2014-06-29 12.jpg (159 KB, 1198x1457) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-29 12.jpg
159 KB, 1198x1457
>>7497069
RED ROOSTER CHIPS ARE THE GOAT, PROVE ME WRONG.
>>
>>7497586
Those are not the chips from the local milk bar.
>>
>>7497069
KFC doesn't serve "chips" you 3rd worlder.

Yes, Canada and the island across from Normandy are 3rd world.
>>
>>7497608
I guess when you decided to post that you thought it would be funny or something?
>>
>>7497610
hiding your emotions isn't healthy, limey
>>
Just had one now, it was pretty good. I wouldn't go out of my way to get another one though.
It needed more sauce, not because I couldn't taste it, but because the whole thing felt a little dry.
>>
gonna go try one in about an hour. Going to get a Zinger Stacker box as well just in case it's shit.
>>
>>7497840
Maybe the people making it skimped. If you look at the diagram inside the box, it shows sauce both on top and below.
>>
>>7497845
Yeah, that was another thing. Mine was definitely not in the same as the diagram on the box.
>>
>>7494535
I ate one and it made my poop sad. I was like a ripped bag of green peat moss.
>>
>>7497850
Kek

Thanks for sharing
>>
>>7494535

Can someone please shoop BLACKED logo onto this?

thx
>>
>>7497866
Do it yourself you lazy cunt

Thx
>>
>>7494546
Just shit for the first time after eating it, it was pretty green.
>>
>>7497911
On your first shit? It normally takes a couple of shits after you eat a particular item of food before you're passing the remnants of that item.
>>
>>7497842
Didn't really like it, too much smokey taste. Might have been better if there was more sauce like someone said but I could literally smell the smokiness before opening the box.
>>
Looks like shit. Literally.
>>
>>7497986
If your shit looks like that, you might want to go to the doctor for some tests.
>>
>>7496785
>chemical is bad
>natural is good
This is what morons think blindly, why fight it when you can exploit it and take their money.
>>
>>7497989
I did. They said they'd be serving it at KFC instead of fixing the problem.
>>
>>7497606
>local milk bar.
this is such an old person term. Chippo, greasy spoon, even burger joint (although really american) seem more natural coming out of anyone's mouth as long as you're not a pensioner.
>>
>>7494556
But why is it banned in the us?
>>
>>7498158
Really? Never heard anyone use those terms. Usually for us it was the corner store, but that's because the place we always went to was literally a store on the corner of a block. Otherwise it would have been milk bar.
>>
File: IMG_20160324_080633.jpg (1 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_080633.jpg
1 MB, 2368x3200
This is what it did to my shit. I don't think I'll eat another one.
>>
>>7498158
Fucking Americanised youth. "Chippo" is the only Australian term in your list, and that's for bogans and surfies.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.