[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to cook sausage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: fiveEightyNine.png (423 KB, 589x424) Image search: [Google]
fiveEightyNine.png
423 KB, 589x424
Best way to cook sausage?
>>
>>7493616
Through the heat of your anus
>>
>>7493616
Where is there sausages in that picture?
>>
>>7493616
sear on a grill until just starting to burst

good time to start up your beer bath. aluminum tray, fry some onions and garlic, fill with beer

simmer in the beer bath

put back out on grill

toast bun

dress up with your choice of condiments, and some onion from the beer bath scooped up with a slotted spoon

there you go
>>
Foreman grill
>>
>>7493616
What kind of sausages?
>>
>>7493643
I use a crappy throw away foil tray, punch holes or slices in sausage, put them with beer in tray on grill and cook most the way, take the tray off and pull out the sausage and put them on the grill. A lot like your method. Both I assume are far better than >>7493622
>>
>>7493660
Pic related
>>
>>7493672
zuppa tuscana
>>
Boil in a pot of hot water to cook then put it in the oven broiler ; turn over once the first side is browned, once the second side is done, remove.
Makes it perfectly cooked and the case really crispy.
2nd best is to skillet fry, but it comes out a bit dryer.
>>
>>7493672
What kind are they though?
>>
Boil them for 11 minutes. Pan fry for a bit of color. Put them on your store bought white bread untoasted buns. Cry yourself to sleep.

That's my secret recipe.
>>
I usually just roll them around in cast iron for a few minutes to get that delicious browning
>>
PAN
NICE AND HOT
SAUSAGE
IN
YOU WANT A NICE SEAR ON IT
OVEN
350 DEGREES
IN
LOOK AT THAT
BEAUTIFUL
>>
Vigorous choking on the sausages heats the molecules of the meat rather quickly and causes a nice crispy sear after 25 minutes of solid deepthroating.
>>
>>7493870
kek
>>
>>7493860
some spicy mustard would help with the crying part
>>
Broiler.

Put foil on a pan. Place sausages on the foil. Along with a rough chopped onion that's been coated in olive oil. Put it under the broiler. Five minutes on one side, turn. Five minutes on other side, turn. Five minutes on first side. Maybe turn again if needed.

Trust me, it's best. I've discussed this with a sausage expert.
>>
>>7493635
Kekarooni & Cheese
>>
>>7493904
Yeah, sometimes I ask your dad for advice on things too.
>>
>>7494423
Nah, man. Dude's like a sausage artist. He's run a little shop where he's made and sold sausages of all sorts for like 30 years. Dude knows his shit. Well, sausages anyway, not so much web design.

http://www.proaxis.com/~ptsh/list.html

If you just go in for lunch he's got a grill where he'll serve them up to you in a bun, but he recommends broilers over all.
>>
>>7494573
>"Hey bob, what do you do for a living?"
>"I handle sausages everyday for 30 years now"
>>
I throw em in a skillet and put water/beer about half way up the sausages, put in high heat with a lid for 10-15 minutes then take off the cover. Let the water/ beer cook out and throw peppers and onions in the skillet. Brown the sausages and there ya go.
>>
For raw sausages, brown on both sides (5-6m each), then cover with water and lid for another 5-6m.
>>
>>7494833
You. I like you.
>>
>>7494844
Like me enough to play hide the sausage?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.