[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunger feels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: Hunger-in-America-2.png (36 KB, 1275x966) Image search: [Google]
Hunger-in-America-2.png
36 KB, 1275x966
What do you crave when you're going hungry and losing your mind? Hoping to ace a job interview tomorrow.
>>
How about a list of ingredients?
>>
>>7491484
What a stupid fucking infographic. Less than 1000 people starve to death in the US each year and its mostly due to some fucktard crackhead not feeding their baby and pulling a trainspotting.

"at risk of hunger". I bet on the survey they asked a bunch of fucking kids if they were ever hungry or some bias shit like that.
>>
>>7491495
Wasn't really asking for a recipe.

>>7491500
Take it to pol, god dammit.
>>
>>7491500
This. You have to intentionally starve to death in America.
>>
>>7491507
>Wasn't really asking for a recipe.

Are you fucking kidding me?

You asked what people crave when they're hungry. The obvious answer is FOOD. They crave FOOD. What are you going to do, sit there all fucking night wanting something you don't have in the house then go to sleep like some poor sap who feels like the world is against them? Go cook whatever the fuck is in your kitchen... holy shit.

Good luck on your interview tomorrow.
>>
>>7491507
take your stupid fucking questions to /b/ asshat.
>>
>>7491484
Noodles or sushi.
>>
>>7491484
I don't, I enjoy my hunger because it means I'm losing weight
>>
>>7491534
>implying you have to starve yourself to lose weight

Lazy fatty, pls.
>>
>>7491535
I'm simply shrinking my stomach and it feels good every time I cut.
>>
File: 1435384503484.jpg (1 MB, 1751x2000) Image search: [Google]
1435384503484.jpg
1 MB, 1751x2000
Curly fuckin fries.
>>
>>7491543
Oh, you're one of those /fit/ queer boys.
>>
>>7491548
I also browse /fa/
>>
>>7491553
Nice, I hope you enjoy life.
>>
>>7491560
I enjoy looking pretty and lifting weights
>>
>>7491534
I wonder how many anorexics browse /ck/...
>>
>>7491565
Good, be great at it.
>>
A greasy spicy chicken sandwich with curly fries in an aluminum plate from the generic fried chicken and pizza spot run by friendly middle-eastern people who call you boss.
>>
>>7491500
Yes, because you need to actually _die_ of starvation for it to count as starvation.
>>
>>7491507

>troll picture shitposting
>hurr take it to pol

I hope you lose the use of your legs you shitcock.
>>
>>7491484
Red wine?
>>
If I'm hungry, I usually go carb heavy. Like pasta and bread sticks
>>
There's kids out there whose only real meals comes from their school lunches.
It's gotten to the point where schools start packing lunches for children to take home.
Some have to have theirs hidden in their backpacks so their parents don't steal it from them.
>>
>>7491484
Meat.

Hunger is something an upper class vegan hipster would never know.
>>
>>7491547
She got a hairy ass arm
>>
>>7492233
That's sad, poor kinder :-(
>>
>>7491484
waiit.. is being hungry for even a split second now considered bad in the US now?

wtf is wrong with you people?
>>
>>7491484
I wish i had a y in that typeset. i could change the wording to "staying thin"...
>>
>>7492248
I was in college during the height of the recession and volunteered at my old high school to tutor/watch kids on Saturday and a lot of them need it because the meal we provide them is the only food they'll get for the weekend.
>>
>>7491582
I come here to fantasize about food rather than eat
>>
tendies

>tfw really hungry for them but it's too early in the morning
>>
>>7491500
This. There are food pantries everywhere in America.
>>
>>7492277
The problem here is abusive/shitty parents, not that there isn't enough food
>>
>>7492233
This is why as God Emperor I would instate a decree that all children sired by fathers or carried by mothers who make less than 30k/yr must be aborted. The poor will no longer flood the streets with the fruit of their inferior loins. If you make less than 30k/yr you don't deserve children.
>>
>>7491484

Drink your weight in coffee
>>
>>7491582
I feel like adopting anorexic-like behaviour is the only way for me to lose weight. I'm going to start skipping lunches soon and just having cereal for breakfast and a small-ish dinner.
>>
File: 1458309016893.png (638 KB, 495x597) Image search: [Google]
1458309016893.png
638 KB, 495x597
>>7491484

>1 in 5 amerifats going hungry
>B-b-b-b-but muh capitalist free market! Pull yourself up by ur bootstraps!
>>
General Tso's chicken with a heap of fried rice, eggrolls, and an ice-cold Coke.

I just started a new job and literally have nothing left to eat, no money, behind on all my bills, hoping to hear about SNAP soon. So hungry.
>>
>>7492899
Go ahead, I'll be the first to join the resistance and plot your assassination.
>>
>>7491484
That chart is obiously a lie.
See how it says "at risk" - that allows for completely arbitrary conditions, they could just as well state it's 1 in 10 or 1 in 3 or whatever.
Probably made by the same guys who said every 3rd woman is raped at some point, if you count mean comments on facebook as rape then sure...
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.