[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any dieters here? I found that writing a strict menu up helps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1447967904809.png (24 KB, 1246x473) Image search: [Google]
1447967904809.png
24 KB, 1246x473
Any dieters here? I found that writing a strict menu up helps me stay on track, I've lost 5 pounds so far. Sorry if wrong board, I thought it was more /ck/ related than /fit/
>>
Not a dieter per se, but I do keep track of what I eat and make menus a few days in advance, if that's what you're looking for.
I don't use any software or app or anything, though. Just a txt file on my phone.

According the file, I'm gonna bake some scones and have them with butter and jam tomorrow morning and cook up some pasta with lentils to bring with me for lunch.
Then carrot pilaf for dinner.
>>
I've lost 16kg using the 5:2 fast diet, highly recommend

it apparently has a lot of other health benefits as well
>>
>>7490889
Where are the activated almonds?
>>
>>7490889
>>
File: 20160320_221607-1.jpg (3 MB, 2368x2111) Image search: [Google]
20160320_221607-1.jpg
3 MB, 2368x2111
I was doing really well, I haven't changed anything, have been exercising every day, I don't understand what's happening
>>
>>7491021
>haven't changed anything
You see how you're losing less every week? Adjust your diet every time you lose 5lbs
>>
File: meinneger.jpg (5 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
meinneger.jpg
5 KB, 198x200
>Late Dinner: Oreos eaten from a clock with Moon Spoon
Every time.
>>
I started by simply eating less of whatever I was having, now I will sub out a meal for a low calorie option when I feel I'm overeating. Had broth for lunch and 1 slice of pizza for dinner today for example.

I practiced calorie counting for about year with MFP and a kitchen scale, now I just eyeball everything
>>
>>7491021
what are the numbers in the third column?
>>
>>7490889
>>7491048

use cronometer too
>>
>>7491021
amount lost or gained/variance between the actual number and the goal number
so technically I can have a gain but still be on track if my variance is still under goal
I just didn't even bother to fill that in this week because there was no change
>>
>>7491076
You tracking calories?
>>
>>7491104
I look to do under 1500 in, plus exercise
>>
>>7491110
How tall are you?

That's a bit pushing it, but if it works, go for it. I'm at 192 this morning, down from 230 eating 2000 cal 6 days a week and 3000 cal one day a week (though on that one day I go for a long hike)
>>
Why do you go to sleep so late?
>>
>>7491124
like 5'8"ish
I was very excited when I got down to 210, I finished highschool at 210, I was ready to finally break through the milestone and then I gained
>>
>>7491140
ok, nevermind. at that height, 1500 is not too extreme. Keep up the good work, anon! Slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>7490939
In what span of time? Should I increase my exercise routine to go with this? What days do you fast on? This intrigues me
>>
you should be eating a very low fat diet with no snacking. only eat 2 meals a day.
>>
I try to eat >600 calories at my 9-5 job, then I go home, usually cook up a /ck/-esque dinner, while drinking 10 or so beers.

It's a slow progress...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.