[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on juices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 177x133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 177x133
I'm from /fit (in b4 homo)

I wanted to incorporate vegetable and/or fruit juices in my regime at least once a week (max 3 times a week). Not for detox reasons but for improving my health. I know the old saying is that eating them is better than drinking them but in terms of juices:

What are the best vegetable juices and/or fruit juices I can actually benefit from?

I was thinking of Beet Juice (because I have anemia). Anything else?
>>
>>7488015

well if you mean actually juicing them yourself

>fruit
kiwi, pineapple, just about any berry
most other fruits are largely just sugar and irrelevant vitamin c

>vegetable
I cant think of a single vegetable that can feasibly be juiced that isnt great for you
i guess highlights would be carrots, onions, any dark leafy green, beets
>>
>>7488015

Carrot and tomato juice. I think you got the riggt idea going for veggie juices as you won't get rekt by the sugar content
>>
>>7488015
You're doing it wrong. Try 6 granny smith apples, 3 carrots & 3 sticks of celery. Granny Smith apples will help, boxers eat them to remain lean and mean.
>>
>>7488024
>juice onions

loooolllll
>>
some basics:

1. get a masticating juicer (aka cold press), not centrifugal
2. if you use organic produce it's generally best to juice with peel on, if you are not using organic you should peel
3. use lots of ginger and tumeric to fight inflammation

my usual juice is

>bunch of kale
>2 carrots
>2 kiwis
>half a lemon
>2 celery sticks
>an inch of ginger
>2 tsp tumeric powder

gives about 500ml juice
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1000x1000
I juice everything with this motherfucker here. Nothing is left over, no pulp, you just annihilate everything.
>>
>>7488180
That's not juicing. That's making a smoothie. Or, if you don't water it down a bit, a slimey.
>>
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead
>>
Get a blender and do smoothies so you're getting more fiber
>>
>>7488098
>not juicing onions and garlic and tomatoes to make a simple pasta sauce, or savory bloody mary mix
>not juicing onions and rubbing it on your body to repel women on purpose like a macho man
>>
File: nancy_reagan_mr_t_2_0.jpg (72 KB, 620x937) Image search: [Google]
nancy_reagan_mr_t_2_0.jpg
72 KB, 620x937
Hijacking the thread, sorry.

Is it OK to eat 2 kiwis a day, every day? i can't think of any reasons why it would be bad, but i love kiwis and they're really healthy for you. the only issues i can think of, would be their acidity or something.
>>
>>7488712

There really is mixed information on the issue.

Vegans will tell you to eat as many fruits as you want a day. There's a video on youtube of some Norwegian vegan who eats like 30 fruits a day, he has fucked up teeth though.

Two kiwis a day won't do anything
>>
>>7488729
Thank you. Is there any chance you could post the norwegian's channel? I'm interested in seeing him explain why he needs to eat so many fruit. Also, I wanna see those teeth.
>>
>>7488535
This, tbhfam.
If you juice all your shit, all you're getting is a fuckton of sugar from the fruits and minimal vitamins. Blend it and you get the fiber plus you consume less so there's less sugar.
>>
>>7488739

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEoKBZfa3yo
>>
>>7488747
he is getting juice all over the floor. that is how you get ants.
>>
>>7488765

You think a man that looks like he just crawled out of jumanji cares?
>>
>>7488774
I just figured the fruits had altered his kundalini to the point where the ants and him were not spiritually at war, so they just left his apartment alone. But that's also a good point.
>>
>juicing tl;dr

every food is composed of 3 things: water fiber and nutrients.

the digestion process is the separation of the 3: nutrients for the body, water to transport them and fiber is indigestible stuff that holds together everything before you eat it.

the juice gets rid of the fiber so your body does not have to digest, thus leaving free lots of energy which will be used to heal fucked stuff while you still get nutrients.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.