[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what can i use a l-glutamine supplement for? will it help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: l-glutamine.png (4 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
l-glutamine.png
4 KB, 300x300
what can i use a l-glutamine supplement for? will it help me when i want a beer or in the daytime? it is a neuotransmitter so when i want a beer does this act on the same neurotransmmmitter as when i want a beer?
>>
It's pretty useless desu senpai

You can take it post-workout if there's no protein to be had, but then again, l-glutamine doesn't just sprout from the ground, you have to go out of your way to buy it. So you can just go out of your way to buy milk, or a protein powder, instead. And that's much better.

If you have an overpowering urge to get drunk in the daytime, maybe see a psychiatrist and work on the underlying issue.
>>
im thinking tyrosine can be good. any other opinions?
>>
>>7487714
the fuck are you planning to use it for exactly?
>>
File: 1397025006847.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
1397025006847.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>7487714
>maybe see a psychiatrist
yes do this
>>
>>7488092
depression.
>>
>>7488096
im trying to get my mom to get me on a 24 hour lorazepam pill. other than getting that pill i dont think i need any other help that the psychiatrist could give me. do you guys have any other more supplement recomendations, i could sure use them.
>>
>>7488132
Try oxitriptan. It only helps a little bit, but from what I've read l-glutamine doesn't help at all.
>>
>>7488132
18+
>>
What a fucking awful thread
>>
>>7488176
im 21 bro.
>>
i think i might have some 5htp actually.
>>
OP here, the l-glutamine worked for a seocond or two for me. it felt like just positive brain chemistry for about a second or two in an area.
>>
i have a list of the rest that i took if anyone is interested.
dha
alpha lipoic acid
dhea
fishoil
coconut
probiotic enxyme
spirulenea
l-gultamine acid
superbcomplex
that's it. i felt like some stuff was happening inside me so that felt good. plus the taste of some of those are ok going down.
>>
im feeling a little hopeful about a year from now while taking these supplements.
>>
>>7488333
>>7488343
>>7488363
Good for you. Doesn't make triple posting right. Delete your post and write it again if there has been no other thread activity and you have something more to add to your last post.
>>
I take about 50mcg of 5meo daily, it's done wonders for my depression.
>>
>>7488368
why don't you fuck off.
>>
>>7488373
are you talking about 5meo dalt?
>>
hey wait, i just read this 5meo dalt is what people are using for psychadelic uses. i highly doubt that it is safe for normal consumption daily.
>>
this isnt a thread for posting about drugs that are bad its about the good supplements guys. lets not change subjects.
>>
fish oil.
>>
so apparently there's neurotransmitters, dopamine, glutamate, etc. seretonin i think might be a neurotransmitter. is there one that im not familiar with that is in medications i could get from a pschiatrist? neurotransmitters guys.
>>
gaba.
>>
what does it mean that geodon is no longer a pill that works at low doses for me? i swear its like i just dont feel that part of the brain as much anymore.
>>
what does it mean that geodon is no longer a pill that works at low doses for me? i swear its like i just dont feel that part of the brain as much anymore. for those of you unfamiliar geodon is a psychotropic medication thats just supposed to make the brain light up. maybe if i keep taking it and upping the dose ill feel that again. what do you guys think. is that part of me just dead and gone?
>>
this is a good board dude. go post on bluelight.

or just research this using google. no one here is going to take the time to discuss neurochemistry and explain everything about supplementing to you.

google this shit nigger:

l-theanine
magnesium glycinate

those are what you need for GABA regulation. educate yourself now.
>>
>>7488608
food* board

>>7488604
the way that you are describing these things is retarded. and like i said, this is a food board. there is no pill that just makes your brain "light up"

and are you saying you don't know what drug tolerance is? dont answer that. please just delete this thread and make an account on bluelight.
>>
>>7488608
interesting.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.