[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you start with, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: i327221.jpg (220 KB, 2048x1158) Image search: [Google]
i327221.jpg
220 KB, 2048x1158
what would you start with, /ck/?
>>
>>7487039
Gimme a glass of dat liquor please, whatever it is
>>
>>7487039
Probably one of them cigarettes
>>
>>7487039
grab a smoke and strike up a convo with the group. afterwards fix my self a little sandwich with a small handful of those pork rines
>>
>>7487039
nothing says party like room-temperature square 'ham' that was touched (every square inch of every piece) by the bare hands of the smoking hostess

or cheetos left to absorb the humidity in the air and quickly go stale

or flat coke
>>
>>7487072
All 'cold-cuts' and deli meat taste better at room temp. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>7487039

They could at least have some mayo or mustard.
>>
Maybe four half-glasses of vodka with ice then I'd proceed to violate the fuck out of the bread and cold-cuts.
>>
>>7487039
>That female on the left literally clenching her legs together.
>>
>>7487103
>right
not left
alcoholic here, disregard me.
>>
>>7487039
a cigarette and a drink then get the fuck out of there
>>
Any sammich?
>>
>>7487072
top kek
The fuck is going on at this party?

Captcha: Select all fish
>>
Probably the lighter and wodka, because I'd rather set my drunk self on fire than unironically eat any of those things at a "party".
>>
>>7487296
It's rum
>>
>>7487066
This isn't a role play. Sorry autismo.
>>
>>7487301
Ok then. Now what?
>>
>>7487039
Meat looks like shit, so does the cheese, lame snacks and soda. I'll take the bottle with the net over it.
>>
Thinking up an excuse to leave.
>>
the vodka so i dont have to taste the bland bread. there isnt even butter
>>
Lotta liquor, then the fattie in the black rubber pants.
>>
>>7487039
i will end everything immediately, then go back to my room to sleep
>>
File: 5464815346.jpg (8 KB, 128x111) Image search: [Google]
5464815346.jpg
8 KB, 128x111
a smoke and a coke
>>
>>7488837
this, but chasing some liquor with the coke before that
>>
what's it like to hang out with girls?
>>
>>7487039
the bottle of wine, some cigarettes, then the spirit then bed probably
>>
>>7487039
Alcohol.
>>
>>7487039
are those stacks of untoasted sandwich bread?
>>
A couple glasses of just the rum.

Then probably a cigarette and a piece of cheese or two.
>>
pour me a drink, mang
>>
>>7488872
It's all right. They can cost a lot if you want more than an hour with them.
>>
>>7487039
I'd start with turning to the door and away from this shit tier offering of """food"""
>>
>>7487048
It's obviously Brugal.
>>
>>7489273
Which means it tastes like gasoline.
>>
>>7487039
Who had taken the time to arrange slices of cheese and cold cuts on a platter, but then provided dry bread with no condiments.

I don't understand this. Either provide sandwich fixings that aren't arranged on a serving platter, or omit the bread and just make it a meat and cheese selection.

I think I'll pass on all of this.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.