[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/burgerland general/ I asked my burger girlfriend what her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: wpid-20150428_1453463.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
wpid-20150428_1453463.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1125
/burgerland general/

I asked my burger girlfriend what her favorite snack is and she hit's me with THIS fucking curveball. Cheetos and mayo tuna.

I'm gobsmacked, right? So I ask more. How do you eat it? Do you just put the tuna on top and eat it? Crumble up the cheetos into dust and sprinkle it on top of the tuna? What?

She. Fucking. Mixes. Them. Together.

I'm reeling, my eyesight is getting dizzy and I'm thinking this is some sort of bizarre nightmare, so I google it.

Apparently it's some sort of fucking american delicacy.

http://ladyandpups.com/2014/11/12/the-shit-i-eat-when-by-myself-flaming-cheetos-arugula-grilled-cheese/

People are presenting it as if it's not the sort of food that pushes you that last inch to take your own life when you're feeling depressed.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!
>>
>>7481620
Interesting. I've heard of people adding things to a cheetos package and eating it with a fork, but never tuna and mayo. And, I am an American.
>>
>>7481620
I like shit food, but I don't think I could deal with it
>>
I don't know what to tell you dude, until I was like 8 I didn't know people ate canned tuna, I thought it was only food for cats.
>>
>>7481620
Add taco meat and cheese to a bag of fritos . That's the only mix I can think of with a bag of chips.
>>
>>7481620
I'm American and we don't do that around where I'm from and it looks really gross to me. I had a girlfriend from Texas once upon a time and she said that she loves this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frito_pie

What's up with the undeveloped parts of this country eating food directly from bags like animals? It makes me physically gag.
>>
You put a lot of effort into that shitposting, OP.

The obvious camping utensil was a giveaway before I even got to the part where you said you had a girlfriend.
>>
>>7481652
that's just some image I found on google and trust me I was fucking gobsmacked to find out other human beings ate it. I swear to god I'm taking her to the store tomorrow so she can make this and then explain to me why.

WHY
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-7830-1381517730-9.jpg (122 KB, 560x370) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-7830-1381517730-9.jpg
122 KB, 560x370
Well, for one thing, nobody does this. Two, I'd have no problem eating flaming hot cheetos and tuna salad together. Three. I might fucking try it right now.
>>
>>7481645
The only thing I've ever used is like cornflakes for crunchier cheesecake bases or for crunch on fried chicken.

What is up with americans using potato/corn chips as an ingredient?
>>
>>7481673
m8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisp_sandwich
>>
>>7481678
>Potato chip sandwiches are sometimes referred to as "trailer park cuisine".

The prosecution rests, your honor
>>
>>7481685
>British cuisine
Crisp butty; the pride of the crown!

>American cuisine
Potato chip sandwich; something only eaten by the poorest of the poor
>>
I can imagine you there, lonely and sad, seeing nobody replying to your thread, checking every minute.
Maybe it didn't refresh right, maybe something was wrong with your connection...
That's the only thing you've got going on right now, the closest stuff that can give you anything that you might call a "kick" to make you forget about your grim existence.
The clover icon goes red, it's time.
Finally a new chance presents itself to get the anger, the derision, the dryness of these anonymous ghosts that might as well not exist.
For one second you pause, you think about what went wrong and how you could let it get to this point.
Hastily, you click with your mouse to suffocate those feelings, pressing submit on your new thread with it's text and image on the ready since minutes ago.
"It's better than nothing" you say to yourself.
"It's better than nothing"...
>>
>>7481620
then why are you dating that nasty bitch
>>
File: ms-chicago-italian-beef-sausage.png (206 KB, 737x395) Image search: [Google]
ms-chicago-italian-beef-sausage.png
206 KB, 737x395
Who /Chicagoland/ here?

Alright boys time to settle it.

I want u to post ur favorite Italian beef place, and we'll decide in the end who's right
>>
>>7481620
i'll take "things i've never heard of in my life because i don't live in flyover country" for 800, alex
>>
>>7481620
never herad of anyone doing this, your "girlfriend" is some kind of fucking weird yankee assuredly

reminder that america has
>the best restaurants in the world
>the most successful companies in the world
>the best universities in the world
>the most important city in the world
>better quality everything is available here than anywhere else

shruuugggggggggg
>>
>>7482191

I like the one where -

Oh shit I was just murdered by a nigger

>Chicago
>>
>>7482191

I've lived in Chicagoland for just over a year now and the only Italian beef I've tried was Portillo's.

I usually just get a couple hot dogs with everything instead, and still don't understand Chicago fags' obsession with them.
>>
>>7481620

dawg you're getting mad about food

relax
>>
>>7481620
Yo whered you get that titanium utensil?
>>
>>7481620
I'm an American and I've never heard of this.

I like tuna, but mixing it with cheetos sounds disgusting.
>>
>>7482273

I'm an American and don't know anybody who's even eaten Cheetos since they were 14.
>>
>>7482316

Allow me to introduce myself to you then.

>flamin hot

We're probably talking 5 times a year. I like spicy stuff.

My wife eats the mostly organic white cheddar ones. Not a fan.
>>
>>7482326

>i got married so i'm an adult

Next you're going to be bragging about how everyone you know is congratulating you on knocking her up, as though not pulling out is some kind of accomplishment.
>>
>>7482353

What a pussyboi

I'm not an adult because I got married. I'm an adult because I'm 29.

Being married is just a fact of my life.

Stop being so defensive you lonely soul. Go ahead, bust out that rare Pepe.
>>
>>7482363

I'm older than you and have probably been in a committed relationship longer than you.

The fact that you use the term "pussyboi", reference rare pepe, and apparently still enjoy junk food marketed to children, makes you a manchild.

You can play house all you want, but nobody is going to take you seriously.
>>
>>7481629
I'm 31 and still think that. It smells like it anyway, fucking gross.
>>
>>7482407

Your committed relationship with your Furby doesn't count.

Then why did you get all assmad I casually mentioned I was married if you have had longer relationships.

And that's only an assumption, you don't know how long I've been married.

>should have pulled out reference

If only your father would have followed that advice. Your mom should have swallowed you.

I truly hope you aren't older than me. Go ahead and respond snarky I'll give you the last word, I'm to bed have shit to do tomorrow.

>play house

Dude... Autistically shameful.
>>
>>7481620
mirin cheeto fork. where can i get one like that? my cheeto fork is starting to rust through
>>
>>7481620
Dude, she fuckin with you. Ain't nobody with tastebuds eatin that shit.
>>
>>7482206
>using yankee derogatorily then claiming

>best restaurants in the world
California, Chicago, New York
>most successful companies in the world
California and New York
>the best universities in the world
Nothing south of New Jersey
>the most important city in the world
New York
>better quality everything is available here than anywhere else
Pretty much only north of the Mason-Dixon

but I'm sure the South'll rise again!
>>
>>7482420

I'm drunk on St. Patrick's day so I might as well go full autist and have the last word.

You were the one who "casually" brought up the fact that you were married as though that made you an adult.

Then you went on to argue that you were an adult because you're in your 20's, and constantly projected about me being some foreveralone loser, based on absolutely nothing.

I've been in a committed relationship for just about 13 years now, and if you're going to say you've been in a longer one, as though it's some kind of pissing contest, that only means you knocked up and got married to your high school sweetheart, which is pretty fucking pathetic.
>>
>>7482459

I was also 15 at one stage of my life.
>>
>>7482459
>using the word yankee means you have to be some kind of confederate flag waving fuck

people from up north eat weird, disgusting shit and are always miserable. as if we couldn't tell that from your response though. stay mad
>>
>>7482460

I'm still around so I lied.

No man. I've been married 5 years.

I simply said my wife eat Cheetos, the white cheddar kind. Just because I mentioned I have a wife doesn't I'm bragging.

In fact if you feel better about it we might be getting divorced.

Can we calm down and be Men. I'm fucking tired of hostility.
>>
There is nothing wrong with Tuna and Cheetos. It is actually really nutritionally balanced and healthy. The only 'unhealthy' thing about Cheetos is the high salt content and the high level of cheese- The mercury in the tuna dissolves most of the salt and the cheese is only bad if you eat more than one bag of Cheetos, 1 can of tuna inside a family sized bag is enough to stop that happening because it is so filling. I actually prefer doing it with salmon (I call it 'Grizzly Bears Cheese Surprise' because if a Grizzly Bear went to catch Salmon and ended up with a bag of Cheetos it would be a surprise) but it is delicious. Fish is very good for you. It also works nicely with frozen peanut discs (eating tuna)
>>
>>7482191
>pork meets beef

dick in pussy? what?
>>
>>7482413
fucking this. I can't stand the smell of it. and it tastes exactly like it smells.
>>
>>7481620
Where can I get me a Cheeto fork like that OP?
>>
I had a friend who ate butter.
In fact I think he was the guy who originally showed me this site back in 2006.
>>
>>7482206
>t. burger
>>
>>7482562
My brother used to eat the margarine out of the container with a tablespoon when he was 5-6

It's 15 years later and he says he stopped but sometimes the marg goes missing from the fridge.
>>
>>7482204
Hell I live in flyover and I've never heard of that disgusting shit.
>>
>>7482885
I've heard of it, but never tried it personally

This is PA though.
>>
>>7482191
Nicks down in bridgeport
>>
>>7481620
I am a nurse in a county jail. You'd be surprised by the fucked up things that the inmates concoct from their weekly canteen haul. OP's pic is downright civil in comparison.
>>
>>7481620
I'm American and I've never heard of this shit.
Must be a flyover thing.
>>
File: 1457781161492.jpg (418 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1457781161492.jpg
418 KB, 768x768
>>7481620
>>
File: 11.jpg (136 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
136 KB, 537x720
>>7481672
>Fritos
>flaming hot
OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD
>>
File: 1429406880681.png (8 KB, 377x337) Image search: [Google]
1429406880681.png
8 KB, 377x337
>>7481741
this is my life
>>
>>7485285
Please elaborate
>>
File: GNRAls1.jpg (78 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
GNRAls1.jpg
78 KB, 600x450
>>7482191
Al's is good. I like to get the sandwich double dipped. It gets a bit soggy and you have to eat it with a fork, tastes so good though. Pic related
>>
>>7485285
oh brother you better believe I want you to hook us all up with the fine details of some of these monstrosoties
>>
File: 61kxSvcT5zL._SL1300_.jpg (54 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
61kxSvcT5zL._SL1300_.jpg
54 KB, 1300x1300
>>7481673
>>7481645

Do you not have fun festivals where you live? It's just chili on some chips in a bag. You can also get hotdogs, crawfish, funnelcakes, nachos and shrimp in trays like this. It's the same thing.
>>
>>7481620

No one does this shit though. No one.
>>
can we finally ban all eurotrash from /ck/?
>>
>>7485776
I know that tastes better than it looks.
>>
>Cheetos and tunafish

Literally gagging

Here in California, the little mexican children like to pour tapatio and lemon juice into their hot cheetos, munchies, or takis, but never tunafish.
>>
>>7485776
>>7486047
I'm not gonna lie, that looks like hot garbage man

So I guess as long as it doesn't taste like literal garbage that's a true statement.
>>
>>7481645
Holy fucking shit I love Frito pie.
>>
>>7482407
You're on 4chan, you goddamned octogenarian, who's going to take YOU seriously?
>>
>>7486088

>little mexican children

What do the big ones do?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.