[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is their pizza good and worth eating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: little caesars logo.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
little caesars logo.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
Is their pizza good and worth eating?
>>
>>7476166
It's really cheap fast and processed. It's good munchies but it'll have you on the toilet
>>
>>7476171
Also they have a shitload of dippin sauces for breadsticks. Very addictive
>>
>>7476166
I like their grilled cheese pissa with their jalapeƱo dip. Other than that I don't eat it much. I like to cook my own food most of the time.
>>
If you eat it and you're not high or drunk you need to reevaluate your life
>>
>>7476166
A pepperoni is only $5. Just try it you nervous piece of shit.
>>
And yes it's good. Just take it home and put it in your own oven for a but. Makes it crunchy.
I am that guy who tells everyone to take their pizza home and oven it.
>>
>>7476442
When I reheat a slice of pizza, I pop my toaster down and lay it across the top. It makes the bottom all crispy.

>>7476166
In the grand scheme of pizza, it's not very good, but if you NEED pizza on the cheap, it'll suffice. I've certainly had worse. It's not "worth" eating unless you have no other choice.
>>
It will make you full, leaving you a slice or 2 left so you can snack again an hr or two later. Fast food wise, youre filled with leftovers for 5 bucks. Also their dips are crack
>>7476547
Agreed
Pizza wise, its a cheap quick pizza ready in the heater for you to pick out.
>>
>>7476166
its delicious
>>
>>7476166
Better than Papa Johns, worse than pretty much everything else

Chain pizza is usually pretty bad
>>
Use to be my go to drunk food, but since pizza huts $5 menu I switched up.
>>
Alright guys I tried it.
Holy shitttt, this bread. Omg. You weren't meming. This bread is the best I ever had
>>
Considering it's only $5, it's pretty awesome
>>
>>7476166
it's 5 dollars and you can literally walk in the door and walk out 30 seconds later with pizza and bread

so when you consider that, it's pretty good
>>
If you ever seriously contemplate buying Little Caesars pizza you should contemplate suicide even more seriously because clearly your life has not worked out.
>>
>>7476166
There is no lower form of pizza
>>
>>7476166
Looking at cost/convenience to quality it's definitely worth it for the right occasion. Drunk? Stoned? LC's. Unexpected guests or guests you don't really like that much? LC's. Coming home after working 12+ hours and can't be assed to cook? LC's
>>
>>7477876
Frozen pizza is as cheap and better than little ceasars
>>
>>7476166
Only the deep dish
>>
>>7477884
And is more convenient.
>>
If I really don't feel like cooking, and I have a coupon, I'll go there.

>>7477868
so edgy and cool
>>
>>7477884
How? Frozen pizza isn't even on the same tier as microwaved leftover pizza for breakfast
>>
>>7477884
Not for leftovers
>>
It is definitely worth the 5 dollars if they charged more definitely not I buy it if I'm chilling with people
>>
>>7476322
not everyone drinks or smoke, therefor some of us like to pig out on some junk food from time to time, faggot.
>>
>>7476322
Being fucked up just makes it more trashy.
>>
>>7476166
It isn't good. It might be worth eating occasionally, though, if you're feeling simultaneously lazy and impatient.
>>
>>7477959
So poor and degenerate.
>>
>>7477540
Ask them to put the Italian Seasoning on the Crazy Bread. ICB = crack level crazy bread
>>
>>7476166
If you get LC, ask for crazy crust. They brush/sprinkle the crazy bread butter/cheese on the crust. So much better.
>>
Get dat dere deep dish.
>>
>>7476166
>Is their pizza good
No. Not really.
>worth eating?
Sure, if you don't want to spend much.
>>
:) <i>I have a belly-button</i> :)
>>
No you don't... ?
>>
The plain hot and ready pepperoni is decent for $5.

But it's worth spending $2 more for the deep dish.
>>
>>7476166
lol no
>>
There needs to be a place the specializes in refrigerated/cold pizza.

A combo or veggie pizza tastes so crispy and delicious after a night in the fridge.

If I could just walk up and get cold cut pizza, that'd fucking ace.
>>
There's one near a Tim Horton's here. I like to grab a pepperoni hot n ready and have a coffee by the fire place.

The great white north really makes for some comfy situations.
>>
>>7477966
Are you retarded? Yes, you are. Lmfao lad
>>
i fucking loved their Italian Cheesy Bread when i worked there. the dough gets made on site every morning, but everything else comes in bags. other than the food i would eat (without my manager's consent) on the daily, that job was a piece of shit.
>>
>>7480919
that might just be a million dollar idea
>>
>>7476166
It's not the great pizza, but it's hard to beat at that price which makes it a good deal if you're hungry.
>>
lol Im eating some right now for breakfast
its really shitty but a whole pizza is only $5 and theres one across the street from my apartment
>>
I actually like it.

But their crazy bread is like crack to me
>>
>>7476166

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with their pizza, but I can eat an entire one and end up hungrier than before I ate it.
>>
>>7476166
I dug it as a kid hardcore, now I mainly order it if I'm drunk with friends and we want something that isn't bomb ass mexican food
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.