[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is fucking disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Pacific_oysters.jpg (397 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pacific_oysters.jpg
397 KB, 1600x1200
this is fucking disgusting
>>
>not liking the aquatic vagina

confirmed faggot
>>
>>7475806
baby detected
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 242x209) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 242x209
>>7475806
I'd bet you'd eat this
>>
>>7475806
Good. Keep believing that and convincing other people that it is the case. Helps keep prices down for those of us with refined palates.
>>
>>7475806
not my thing too when raw...but not sooo bad

I always asked me who was the first guy who tried to eat the first Auster and why.. he must be hungry as fuck to breack a "stone" for a few proteins ...
>>
>>7475806
I prefer them grilled on the half shell.
>>
>>7475806
Well it is originally food for desperate peasants, and then it somehow became fashionable. Just like lobster.
>>
>>7475848

it's because as americans moved further and further inwards, farther from the ocean, they basically forgot what seafood was, and marketers knew they could convince them that lobster, etc. was rich people food, not dirt cheap aquatic cockroach.

shellfish is literally one big scam on flyoverfags
>>
>>7475851
>it's because as americans moved further and further inwards, farther from the ocean,
> thinking that only Americans eat seefood ...
>>
>>7475867
>thinking Americans give half a flying fuck about anyone but ourselves
>>
>>7475848
This has been disproven in multiple fucking threads. Stop posting this nonsense.
>>
>>7475806
Freshly cracked, squeeze of lemon, dash of Tabasco. Fucking amazing.

Those you posted look like they have shell fragments in them though. Gross.
>>
Oyster Po-Boy that is properly made (Making sure there is no sand, properly clean and fresh, etc) is fucking delicious.
>>
>>7475806
pleb
>>
>>7475806
>He doesn't have fond memories of enjoying oysters with mother and father as he watched the first snow of winter.

I pity you.
>>
>>7476193
Did you watch your father plow your mother afterwards?
>>
>>7475806
I know, right?, the lack of tabasco on them oysters makes me mad.
>>
>>7475806
Agreed. Lime with oysters is fucking disgusting. Lemon is the only way to go.
>>
>>7476329
This. Somehow lemon makes oysters taste 100x better
>>
>>7475806

Those oysters look like shit. They're not even shucked properly.
>>
File: OY3.jpg (63 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
OY3.jpg
63 KB, 500x333
thoughts on oyster kilpatricks?
my family has them every year for xmas lunch at the start
>>
>>7475848
>>7475851
Oysters have always been popular
>Romans farmed them and their settlements in Britain have been identified by the sheer amount of shells within their trash
>>
>>7476630
And native Americans were eating them in Manhattan before Europeans arrived.
>>
>>7476373
The flavour way overpowers the oyster.
It's for people that want to look like they're fancy eating oysters but don't really like oysters.
>>
I don't get it, guys. The only oyster I ate was akin to a giant snot.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.